Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s alright, she likes her wine, maybe she’s been on the sesh and recovering somewhere

fanny come back, we miss your barely coherent ramblings 🤣
Fanny's a caricature of somebody much more clued up surely?I believe everything she says.For instance she said she'd seen the eggchair at the front of the house and this week Jamie is sitting in out the front advertising it🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The floofing floofheads birfffday party is going to be intolerable isn’t it....🙄

Sopha will be wearing her frothy “Cinderella” style wedding dress. Except she’s nothing like Cinderella, she didn’t marry the prince she married the pumpkin instead aka Mr Orangery 🤭

The floofing floofheads are bound to be wearing a birfffday hat or bow tie and there wil be a carrot cake. Excuse me while I just have a quick word with Sopha....

Sopha 👋🏻 I know you haven’t read here since Sir Isaac Newton discovered Gravity, but treats for the floofing floofheads don’t only have to be carrots, they love lots of different fruit and veg. Mind you, none of them come pre-cut from Teschooo 🤭

There will be party games, pin the tail on a giant cardboard cutout of RoyOiOi, there will be so much cackling from Sopha and of course she’ll have to win 🙄

Well, I’ve run out of ideas now because I’ve never actually been to a floofing floofheads birfffday party, bless’my’arrrrt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder where she’s going to display her miniature original house , you know the one she swore she’d never leave . Movie room 🙄 entrance hall 🙄 landing with the spirits that lurk 😜 or maybe donate it to a local heritage centre/museum😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The floofing floofheads birfffday party is going to be intolerable isn’t it....🙄

Sopha will be wearing her frothy “Cinderella” style wedding dress. Except she’s nothing like Cinderella, she didn’t marry the prince she married the pumpkin instead aka Mr Orangery 🤭

The floofing floofheads are bound to be wearing a birfffday hat or bow tie and there wil be a carrot cake. Excuse me while I just have a quick word with Sopha....

Sopha 👋🏻 I know you haven’t read here since Sir Isaac Newton discovered Gravity, but treats for the floofing floofheads don’t only have to be carrots, they love lots of different fruit and veg. Mind you, none of them come pre-cut from Teschooo 🤭

There will be party games, pin the tail on a giant cardboard cutout of RoyOiOi, there will be so much cackling from Sopha and of course she’ll have to win 🙄

Well, I’ve run out of ideas now because I’ve never actually been to a floofing floofheads birfffday party, bless’my’arrrrt 😂
Frothy dress😂😂😂😂

Morning guyshh😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm feeling that last bit as the next thread title; all the best, Sopha the sex pest.
Me too

She could hang carrots on string instead of donuts and you have to munch the carrots without using your hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fanny's a caricature of somebody much more clued up surely?I believe everything she says.For instance she said she'd seen the eggchair at the front of the house and this week Jamie is sitting in out the front advertising it🤔
I truly believe she’s very close to them, and she has a link to Alan.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder if all her Facebook marketplace furniture will make it into the new home? They should do, as she did say she had a special place for them. Noticed the toy chest has completely disappeared from the living room - didn’t last very long and where is the church pew? She made such a massive deal about buying furniture from marketplace, and now is silent. All an undeclared advert????

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I truly believe she’s very close to them, and she has a link to Alan.
I believe she is too. I actually think she may have been called out by them. I think she’s close geographically now too and she gave too much away. I may be wrong but some of the last things she posted made it sound like they could now be neighbours.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Wonder if all her Facebook marketplace furniture will make it into the new home? They should do, as she did say she had a special place for them. Noticed the toy chest has completely disappeared from the living room - didn’t last very long and where is the church pew? She made such a massive deal about buying furniture from marketplace, and now is silent. All an undeclared advert????
Church pew prob at the crem for a funeral booked in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Made a boot room and a wash room yet Ron is running round the grass in his slippers. Make it make sense please.

Reactions: 23
And this was from last Friday wasn't it when Jimbobwivesanob same clothes showed the orangery thing

Reactions: 15
Them bleeping donkeys running over to Ronnie. Is she for real. Can’t put it where it isn’t but this is the time she needs some parental guidance surely! Where’s weepy telling her that’s not safe? He built a paddock for them to have the run of the garden! I’d be well pissed off

Reactions: 24
Her followers being treated to an early morning pre record of Ron - this can only mean 2 things - AD’s and Brags incoming !!

Reactions: 22
Just been watching the Yorkshire vet, and a lady was on who owns what looks like an alpaca farm. She has fields for her alpacas which made me think of Soph who only has a large garden. She was so irresponsible buying livestock before moving into that house. Also noticed there were poo droppings everywhere 😂 Hope Soph has a no shoe policy in the house 😉
Ron’s running around in his slippers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s an amazing yard for kids. Look how happy Ron was with all that space to run!! But she’s filled it with alpacas 🤨. I’m surprised she hasn’t bought more animals by now. Do we think she’s realised there’s not enough space and/or a “farm” is more than they can handle?

Reactions: 21
Them bleeping donkeys running over to Ronnie. Is she for real. Can’t put it where it isn’t but this is the time she needs some parental guidance surely! Where’s weepy telling her that’s not safe? He built a paddock for them to have the run of the garden! I’d be well pissed off
Don’t be silly she, remember her alpaca book last year in grey skull? She’s an expert

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.