Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you what. I’m still not convinced she’s telling the truth about this. I know it winds people up on here but there’s so much evidence against his birthday being May. That bloody hospital screen with the date is all that stands in my way 😂😂😂
I love your theory it always makes me giggle and ive never wanted something more true then is 😏🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God I was expecting to play catch up cos I swear she said yesterday that she was back today. But nope, nothing.
She likes to tickle the sheeps pickles doesn't she

Reactions: 22
Sam whatshername has had her baby - Soph will be looking for a bigger reveal !

Reactions: 7
Don't know what the weather's like in Maldonia but it's pissing down! All her posts are total and utter bollocks.

The reality is, she's probably in her tit shhnit suit on the sofa with a duvet, with left over posssch crissschps going "Ahhh fack ittt Jaymeee, I'll just chuck on an upload from the other week/day for da ssschoppers, them fuckers won't notice *cackle*. Eazzzeee loife innittt darrrlin'!"
I can confirm that I was driving through Maldon at 11am this morning and it was overcast and raining ☔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but never a Hinch fan here... I usually just read the threads and chuckle to myself at the tit that Hinch comes up with but the sexualising of the workmen has really pissed me off! As someone who has experienced this in the workplace, I had to fight hard to be taken seriously and this trollop is acting like its all a big joke! Yes we can all appreciate attractive men but come on Hinch, you're a married woman and a mother! How would you feel if some tart talked about your boys like that in the future?! I bet my last penny (which is actually all I have until next week) that you would lose your tit! You don't have a shred of self respect OR respect for others. You just go around in your little Disney world where nothing really affects you! You're a wanker Hinch, plain and simple. Oh and by the way, cleaning and interior design have been around for bloody years, don't act like you invented it... You're a fart in a hurricane compared to some accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
You know you’re in trouble when even the trollz are bored of you 😂

Why even bother posting this shite? God she’s sooooooo boooorrriinnnggggg!
Must be killing her that she can’t cry trolls as much as it sends more people here to have their eyes opened 😅

Reactions: 17
She’s such a socially inadequate imbecile.
Who employs people to do professional work at their house and then instead of letting said professional get on with the job you ogle and heckle and film them. Get in the bin.
All the Vest
Sopha you sex pest.

Reactions: 24
I know what everyone says about ss but I think she’s a great mum compared to hinch she interacts and talks to them, not like a dog

Reactions: 22
Another age inappropriate play tray for Ronnie that she won’t even let him play with properly. Where’s Lonnies? He still playing with beige baby soft toys? She has no idea at all.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a socially inadequate imbecile.
Who employs people to do professional work at their house and then instead of letting said professional get on with the job you ogle and heckle and film them. Get in the bin.
All the Vest
Sopha you sex pest.
I'm feeling that last bit as the next thread title; all the best, Sopha the sex pest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
May that dolls house rest in peace 😔🤣
I’m calling bingo that the dolls house will now suddenly reappear with an added Orangery and Juliet balcony on the back of it. Probably with some miniature floofing floofheads living inside it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope she's okay and not had any grief from the Barker/Hinch cult! 💕
Don't think much of the schonngs so far, that woman with the helmet hair! 🤣
I’m sure she’s alright, she likes her wine, maybe she’s been on the sesh and recovering somewhere

fanny come back, we miss your barely coherent ramblings 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.