Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Ryder has natural talent, works hard, is a NICE person, smiles without filters & can SING! The only thing him and Soph have in common is that they are both from Maldon! She could have mentioned him in the run up to the Eurovision’s but chose not to - jealousy is not an attractive trait.

Edited to say that Sam has the better hair too!!
Yesss he has much better hair 😍 not a frazzled, rooty birds nest like soph 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Rename their "Blue/Black Movie Room" with Popcorn Maker & drinkkkks trolley "The Ssschwingers Arms" - a HinchXTessscho massive bowl ready for the car keys & Bob's yer Uncle!
Freda will of course run the show, nice little sideline after it all goes tits up! (Pun intended!) 🤣🤢
Jimbob (Mr Orangery 🍊) greeting their guests at the door in his best prison greys with said bowl in hands; "Oiii Oiii, Evening Laydeeez 'n Gents!"
Lovin' all of this, Jimbobacornknobnojobdadbodorangzemanz needs to be in his two sizes to small wedding waistcoat over his prison grays, I'm fank yoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soph is probably in a right mood today, what with the Sun slating her garden furniture, Maldon and the rest of the UK now celebrating the success of Sam Ryder, and now Frankie Bridge has launched a new clothing range at Tescos…what will she do if her contracts and brand collabs dry up? Funny how she talks about how everyone should support others successes, yet has not mentioned Sam Ryder nor Frankie Bridge despite the two of them following each other on IG 🤔

Reactions: 29
Soph is probably in a right mood today, what with the Sun slating her garden furniture, Maldon and the rest of the UK now celebrating the success of Sam Ryder, and now Frankie Bridge has launched a new clothing range at Tescos…what will she do if her contracts and brand collabs dry up? Funny how she talks about how everyone should support others successes, yet has not mentioned Sam Ryder nor Frankie Bridge despite the two of them following each other on IG 🤔

Ooh at this rate we might be treated to a roller rant or the dog bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning lovely nusties 🐔💕

Well, I’ve lost my voice, eaten too many crunky snacks and had one too many 10 litres of coke 🤪

Didn’t Sam Ryder absolutely SMASSSSH it!!! 🇬🇧Sorry to any local nusties who might have heard myself, my sisters, best bubs to the moon and back and my mummaz singing our very own version of “SPACE MANNNN” 🚀
(Sopha, Sorry not sorry if you heard it) 😂

Anyway, just got to say WTF were those yellow wolf things wearing sunglasses 😎 and the woman who kept washing her hands, I’m fannnnnk yoooou schweeet’arrrrt cause it reminded me I need to buy more hand sanitiser 😂

Sopha is the same age as Sam, from the same little town village of Maldon and hasn’t mentioned him AT ALL, jealous of his popularity by any chance? 🤭

Sopha is a borrrrrrring twit and Mr Orangery is a micro teeny peeny creepy twit. Blessed be.

Edit: double post guyssssh, my head hurts 🤪
Same age, same village? They must know each other. Same schools too maybe. She's selfish!!!

Thought she said she would be back today!! She has the easiest life going! Childcare on tap, sits at home and works. Has people literally do everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She’s legit a parasite isn’t she? Just leaching off people who have nothing in their lives and think buying the same crap at home bargains like she does will make them happy. Say it again, hinch is a parasite

Reactions: 24
Mrs Hinch - no longer the biggest celeb in Maldon

edit to add - but still the tallest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Very suprised she hasn't mentioned ANYTHING about Lonnie's upcoming first birthday, no preparation, hauls for party stuff or even using her book of lies book of lists to organise a child's party for.

Bingo on Lonnie's birthday if he is even getting one:-

Big woodland theme party at not a farm to tie in with his woodland bedroom which is not child friendly whatsoever 🙃

Over the top signs and decorations and huge toys like Ron's digger that we will never see again.

An excuse to call Ron 'naughty' because he is probably overwhlemed but she will play the Ron is being naughty because all the attention is on Lennie and he's trying to snatch his presents narrative. (That poor boy)

The whole thing will be an excuse to show off not a farm rather than be something meaningful for Lonnie.

Anymore bingos ? 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Very suprised she hasn't mentioned ANYTHING about Lonnie's upcoming first birthday, no preparation, hauls for party stuff or even using her book of lies book of lists to organise a child's party for.

Big woodland theme party at not a farm to tie in with his woodland bedroom which is not child friendly whatsoever 🙃

Over the top signs and decorations and huge toys like Ron's digger that we will never see again.

An excuse to call Ron 'naughty' because he is probably overwhlemed but she will play the Ron is being naughty because all the attention is on Lennie and he's trying to snatch his presents narrative. (That poor boy)

The whole thing will be an excuse to show off not a farm rather than be something meaningful for Lonnie.

Anymore bingos ? 😂
Hinch in a wedding dress and hopefully another live

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mrs Hinch - no longer the biggest celeb in Maldon

edit to add - but still the tallest 😂
Oh my god, last night I mentioned her to a acquaintance who lives in Maldon, when she said that everyone in Maldon was behind Sam (I said Hinch wasn't because she was up her own arse!) "Who's that?" How I cackled.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Trollomons now gone up to 5.2 million followers now so that's probably grating on soph too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Anymore bingos ? 😂
I’m still sure it’s going to be a joint first birthday party for Lonnie and the alpacas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm only catching up I'd thought I have more pages to catch up on. I remember I'd dread being away for few hours because sometimes I'd have a whole thread to catch up on. That's how dull she is even the trollssss are bored 😴😴😴

Reactions: 19
I'm only catching up I'd thought I have more pages to catch up on. I remember I'd dread being away for few hours because sometimes I'd have a whole thread to catch up on. That's how dull she is even the trollssss are bored 😴😴😴
I couldn’t believe it when I came on here this morning and there was only about a page to catch up on .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.