Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lovely nusties 🐔💕

Well, I’ve lost my voice, eaten too many crunky snacks and had one too many 10 litres of coke 🤪

Didn’t Sam Ryder absolutely SMASSSSH it!!! 🇬🇧Sorry to any local nusties who might have heard myself, my sisters, best bubs to the moon and back and my mummaz singing our very own version of “SPACE MANNNN” 🚀
(Sopha, Sorry not sorry if you heard it) 😂

Anyway, just got to say WTF were those yellow wolf things wearing sunglasses 😎 and the woman who kept washing her hands, I’m fannnnnk yoooou schweeet’arrrrt cause it reminded me I need to buy more hand sanitiser 😂

Sopha is the same age as Sam, from the same little town village of Maldon and hasn’t mentioned him AT ALL, jealous of his popularity by any chance? 🤭

Sopha is a borrrrrrring twit and Mr Orangery is a micro teeny peeny creepy twit. Blessed be.

Edit: double post guyssssh, my head hurts 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Jamie is vile. Doesn't he have friends or a life outside of his wife's instagram. I know he is basically a sales account but he clearly never goes anywhere or does anything, he's absolutely cringeworthy. No mention on him going on stag dos, nights out...anything apart from church for a few months 🤷‍♀️. Isn't he embarrassed that his father in law has a workshop at his house and Jamie himself does duck all?! There is no longevity to their 'business', if Jamie had branched off in some area we all know the sheep would have lapped it up and he might have gained his own independent followers and therefore income stream. But no, just hanging on the old coat tails.
I think Jamie is basically the house husband to allow Sophie to faff about the way she does. They’ve chosen to Sophie to play the character of ‘Mrs. Hinch’ as this super mom/cleaning sensation/interior designing guru/alpaca whisperer/relatable bargain hunter/relatable anxiety sufferer/goodness knows whatever else and he’s the support behind the scenes to make that possible. No sympathy for him, it’s a business decision even if it does make him look lazy as duck when she gets all the credit.

Reactions: 23
Good game, good game Brucie Bonus! 🤪
I cried a few times! I'm a soppy cow 🤣
I took a photo when we were top of the jury voting guyyyssch for the memory, he did so well super proud! Hope you had a great partaaay! 💕
View attachment 1267277
In my bessssst Brucie voice “Alriggggght my loveeee, good game, good game” 😂

I’m fannnnnk yoooou Schweeet’arrrrt, we had a great partaaaaaay! Feeling very delicate today 🤪
I was emotional too, so proud of Sam 🇬🇧🎸🚀

I bet Mr Orangery was hoping for a Brucie bonus last night after the bum bum innit licking storiessss of Sopha he put up yesterday 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sam Ryder has natural talent, works hard, is a NICE person, smiles without filters & can SING! The only thing him and Soph have in common is that they are both from Maldon! She could have mentioned him in the run up to the Eurovision’s but chose not to - jealousy is not an attractive trait.

Edited to say that Sam has the better hair too!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s probably up in Freda’s attic searching for pictures of her and Sam Ryder together to post a long grid post / story.

Something like this..

‘omg I can’t believe it I’ve known Sam Years we were in school together, I told you all them years ago you’d make it Bubs! Love you!’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Morning lovely nusties 🐔💕

Well, I’ve lost my voice, eaten too many crunky snacks and had one too many 10 litres of coke 🤪

Didn’t Sam Ryder absolutely SMASSSSH it!!! 🇬🇧Sorry to any local nusties who might have heard myself, my sisters, best bubs to the moon and back and my mummaz singing our very own version of “SPACE MANNNN” 🚀
(Sopha, Sorry not sorry if you heard it) 😂

Anyway, just got to say WTF were those yellow wolf things wearing sunglasses 😎 and the woman who kept washing her hands, I’m fannnnnk yoooou schweeet’arrrrt cause it reminded me I need to buy more hand sanitiser 😂

Sopha is the same age as Sam, from the same little town village of Maldon and hasn’t mentioned him AT ALL, jealous of his popularity by any chance? 🤭

Sopha is a borrrrrrring twit and Mr Orangery is a micro teeny peeny creepy twit. Blessed be.

Edit: double post guyssssh, my head hurts 🤪
😂😂😂 Moldova were my favourites! But can’t believe we came second, a bit like I can’t believe lonnie didn’t turn one in January 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been on the Fashion Mumblr - Josie London thread, anyone heard of her? She has a youtube & insta. Very well to do, stunning house but her thread has opened my eyes. She was gifted charity mugs that she sold on ebay, reminded me of Freda & the table, her chavvy fiancé doesn’t work, thinks they’re the tit but the locals can’t stand them, all the delivery vans block the country road, pretends one of the large fields is hers but it’s not. All these ‘influencers’ really are the same aren’t they, sponge off everyone only to look down on them

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Did Sam Ryder and Grinch go to school together?
You can bet your bottom dollar that if they did go to school together, theres not a chance they would have interacted. She was a mean girl, he was most likely an alternative and the two groups never meet in the middle other than to slag each other off.

Reactions: 22
In my bessssst Brucie voice “Alriggggght my loveeee, good game, good game” 😂

I’m fannnnnk yoooou Schweeet’arrrrt, we had a great partaaaaaay! Feeling very delicate today 🤪
I was emotional too, so proud of Sam 🇬🇧🎸🚀

I bet Mr Orangery was hoping for a Brucie bonus last night after the bum bum innit licking storiessss of Sopha he put up yesterday 🤢😂
I thought you might be feeling fragile this morning! 😵💫🤪
Sounds like you all had fun!🥂🎶
I was a blubbering wreck before the public vote and Mr M kept laughing at me 🤣
Mr Orangery in that jumpsuit you put him in looked like he was straight out of Guantanamo Bay with an added nappy!
Soph has lots of licky bumbum innitt making up to do after her wood man sleezefeshht last week! She's a right nudge nudge wink wink Carry On Dirrrty Gerrrtie, both as smutty as each other & of course, takes after her muvver!

ETA: I voted for the woman with the washing up bowl singing about Meeegan Markle's hair! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she just take these photos and get them to load whilst she’s either still in bed or away? Her followers really need to wake up and smell the real roses, because Sophie fake Rose as a middle name, doesn’t care for them one bit!
Was just thinking the same thing photographing a worn out old bench and thinking it’s a good insta shot. She’s getting lazier by the day

Reactions: 22
Ahhh the manky old bench that the gent conman who owned the house before left behind because he couldn’t be arsed to throw it away and Hinch cack handedly nailed a Hinch not a Farm plaque to it. works so hard doesn’t she blesserart, what a journey 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guess that pic means it's all we are getting from her today, must be nice not working and getting paid constantly

Reactions: 17
Does she just take these photos and get them to load whilst she’s either still in bed or away? Her followers really need to wake up and smell the real roses, because Sophie fake Rose as a middle name, doesn’t care for them one bit!
Don't know what the weather's like in Maldonia but it's pissing down! All her posts are total and utter bollocks.

The reality is, she's probably in her tit shhnit suit on the sofa with a duvet, with left over posssch crissschps going "Ahhh fack ittt Jaymeee, I'll just chuck on an upload from the other week/day for da ssschoppers, them fuckers won't notice *cackle*. Eazzzeee loife innittt darrrlin'!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't know what the weather's like in Maldonia but it's pissing down! All her posts are total and utter bollocks.

The reality is, she's probably in her tit shhnit suit on the sofa with a duvet, with left over posssch crissschps going "Ahhh fack ittt Jaymeee, I'll just chuck on an upload from the other week/day for da ssschoppers, them fuckers won't notice *cackle*. Eazzzeee loife innittt darrrlin'!"
It's been cloudy all morning so it's all the usual bullshit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.