Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again sorry I’m so behind 😂 wth has that child got on in the shoe shop picture ?? and why the dummy?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How many other mums of young children have the time to go and sit in the garden by themselves?? Fiddle is obviously babysitting again if Jimbob is filming. Pair of cretins - look after YOUR children yourselves
I'm doing that just now, I'm fank you. (Truthfully they've all fucked off indoors and left me and I'm in no hurry to find out what they're doing)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The 2 of them really grate on me, they're a pair of immature that's and it's actually cringe to watch their stories when they mention diet coke and snacks, should spend as much time bringing up their children instead of reading EVERY comment on tattle! A Scottish home account I follow got hacked and she'll probably not get it back, I so bleeping wish it was Sofaaaas account now that would be gold!

Reactions: 13
Joking aren't ya, I went and hung washing on the line earlier on, I'm 5 minutes if that, and all I could hear is screaming from my 5 and 4 year old, I run in to see what's up and it's cos one farted on the other 👍🏻
😂 Sounds about right. Baby has reappeared to tip my peg barrrshkit all over the patio and remove my flip flops. At least I had 120 seconds alone with the birds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning Nusties 🐔💕

Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ and I have counted the votes and have the result of the ⭐HINCH EUROVISION⭐ The winner is Fiddle accompanied by Mr Orangery, with “Private Dancer” 💃🏼🏆 We managed to get a few words afterwards with her 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1265432
Bubs I love this to the tend planet Pluto and back, Happy BlowitoutyaarseHunch Saturday. Schweeeeeeetaaaaaaart oi oi

What I’m taking from that is Jim Bob knows not to film her face. The cut aways. The long distance shot. The Lonnie human shield. Her physically looking away instead of smiling and walking up to him. Makes her look utterly miserable. She’d do herself a lot of favours if she skipped up to him with Lonnie in her arms smiling and declaring what a beautiful morning. She just looks like despite having everything she dreamed of she’s still not happ.
Riding across her tend fields on Royoi with filtered face and sizzzzzeeeeee five footz, shouting love you darrrrrrrllllllinng woo hoo hoo. Then and only then will I be convinced that theirs is a modern love story 😆😆😆😆😆😆 P.S she can't carry Lonnie as he is 21 years and away at University.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A pic at 7.21 with her and the kids.
He said he was at the 'farm' at 7.30. He must has flew across.
She arrived and he filmed the boys still in their pjs. and uploaded it at 9.15.
Why not change them?
They have stated in the past that someone is always at the house.
If it was not them 2 cretins, then if someone else was there why didn't they wait for the workmen?

Too many questions for these 2 scam artists and liars.

280610831_410215914016453_2288282204111281022_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is the conservatory off centre?

Are they recreating the stairs at the front and having everything off
Oh ffs now this is going to bug me too!

Also how are they going to put a balcony over it?

Reactions: 20

It’s a step towards the right direction. Just very telling it would take actual laws coming in. Imagine our crappy government having to bring in laws because you, as a parent; couldn’t keep your child safe. Ugh they really Are the worst parents.

Reactions: 24
Morning Nusties 🐔💕

Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ and I have counted the votes and have the result of the ⭐HINCH EUROVISION⭐ The winner is Fiddle accompanied by Mr Orangery, with “Private Dancer” 💃🏼🏆 We managed to get a few words afterwards with her 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1265432
Ssshmashing sschpeech! Faanks for voting fellow nusties! 🐔
Congratulations to Fiddle & Mr Orangery (Bobby Orange - if you 👃 you knows!)
laaarvin' the iconikkkk pink purse trophy & "arrivederci" at the end! 👏😆

Reactions: 8
Oh Jimbob, your desperation to try and be funny is exhausting.

The workmen don't want to be friends with you either, they're already busy trying to avoid your sex pest wife, they don't have time to pretend to laugh with you too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am convinced that Mrs Hinch loves that she has 500+ threads and quite proud about it, as Oscar Wilde said “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” Omo. As you where my fellow fat hens

Reactions: 34
Jimbobnojobcreepypervyslobteenynob really gives me the ick. He makes my flesh crawl. His voice makes me queasy. Lazy bastard. Go to work innit you weird fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Again sorry I’m so behind 😂 wth has that child got on in the shoe shop picture ?? and why the dummy?
The trousers are from a well known big supermarket that funny enough she has a range with. All though maybe not technically gifted does she not have to state she works with tesco? Bit like SS has to do with primark?

Mr Orangery 🤭 (Volume needed)
To be honessst, Sopha giving him that name has jussst finissshed me 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh ffs now this is going to bug me too!

Also how are they going to put a balcony over it?
The more you look, the more things you see that are off.

The opening in the garden wall doesn’t line up with the conservatory.

It doen’t sit in the centre of the upstairs windows etc

We should play a game of ‘whats wrong with the conservatory’ 😂

If it’s just a juliette balcony, it just means doors opening in to the bedroom with a railing in front.

Attachments

And just like I said
Jamie's been really quiet and not commented much on Sophies shenanigans..not even told her what a waste of money the popcorn machine is.
And just like I mentioned yesterday, Jamie has now made comment on the Orangery builders...still very sleazy

Reactions: 10
Sorry if it’s been said but that orangery is actually really small for a ‘farmhouse’. Once she’s filled it with her tat there won’t be room to swing a cat.
Yes I thought so too. They have so much space, so if you were bothering to add a room, surely you’d make it bigger than that? Especially since they’ve ruined the kitchen and made it very small and pokey.

Reactions: 16
A pic at 7.21 with her and the kids.
He said he was at the 'farm' at 7.30. He must has flew across.
She arrived and he filmed the boys still in their pjs. and uploaded it at 9.15.
Why not change them?
They have stated in the past that someone is always at the house.
If it was not them 2 cretins, then if someone else was there why didn't they wait for the workmen?

Too many questions for these 2 scam artists and liars.

View attachment 1265654
View attachment 1265655
View attachment 1265656
All the diet cokes in the world and you still can't sit with us Jimbobnoknobacornmanzslobgrabtheotherjugoioiinnit

I am convinced that Mrs Hinch loves that she has 500+ threads and quite proud about it, as Oscar Wilde said “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” Omo. As you where my fellow fat hens
Agreed, she thrives off the attention. She thinks it makes her relevant, rather than the greedy lying turd she is 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.