Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped myself from saying this a few times over the last couple of months, I'm
not qualified to talk about kids speech or development but she's a massive player, liar and attention seeker. Ronnie is doing just fine in my opinion, amazing what a bit of attention can do. I fully believe she has read the concerns on here about him and used it to push this autism narrative with him. He's picking words up so fast now and that is because they've finally started to make an effort to help him. He's a lovely little boy, she's used him for content.
Part time working mummy has done exactly the same! She pretty much ignored her son until Hinch started on about Ronnie and now she’s labelled him autistic. He’s obviously just a bit behind due to lack of engagement from his parents!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Nice bit of damage control from Maldons very own woman repeller this morning cleverly insinuating he doesn't mind his missus perving.
It's still sexual harassment the way it's done though, although this is the fucktard that thinks it's appropriate to teach a 2yr old the word jugs, and shag a subordinate in the workplace so he wouldn't care anyway

Love how his it's so peaceful story cuts out when the road noise picks up and becomes not so peaceful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What I’m taking from that is Jim Bob knows not to film her face. The cut aways. The long distance shot. The Lonnie human shield. Her physically looking away instead of smiling and walking up to him. Makes her look utterly miserable. She’d do herself a lot of favours if she skipped up to him with Lonnie in her arms smiling and declaring what a beautiful morning. She just looks like despite having everything she dreamed of she’s still not happ.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Nice bit of damage control from Maldons very own woman repeller this morning cleverly insinuating he doesn't mind his missus perving.
It's still sexual harassment the way it's done though, although this is the fucktard that thinks it's appropriate to teach a 2yr old the word jugs, and shag a subordinate in the workplace so he wouldn't care anyway

Love how his it's so peaceful story cuts out when the road noise picks up and becomes not so peaceful 😂
He obviously got laid last night.....🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Photo of Soph and kids in bed at 7:21 but he was at Hinch-not-a-farm at 7:30…..then next photo “random” 🤔 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Really surprised Soph the well known grief tourist has not mentioned Dame Deborah given that her bestie MollyMae put a story up 🤔

Reactions: 18
The orangery men probably haven't turned up because they've been objectified the last few days and now scared of the potential repercussions it'll be causing them!

Reactions: 17
She wont stop until she has filled that area with tatt/b&m stuff - it will soon be a cluttered mess, same as everywhere else

Reactions: 14
How many other mums of young children have the time to go and sit in the garden by themselves?? Fiddle is obviously babysitting again if Jimbob is filming. Pair of cretins - look after YOUR children yourselves

Reactions: 26
How many other mums of young children have the time to go and sit in the garden by themselves?? Fiddle is obviously babysitting again if Jimbob is filming. Pair of cretins - look after YOUR children yourselves
Joking aren't ya, I went and hung washing on the line earlier on, I'm 5 minutes if that, and all I could hear is screaming from my 5 and 4 year old, I run in to see what's up and it's cos one farted on the other 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just realised in Inch’s stories, it was ‘the house SHE has driven past for 20 years’ and ‘HER three alpacas’. No sense of joint ownership there, either of dreams or of the livestock?

And he’s so well trained, isn’t he? How depressing to not be able to take a proper photo of your wife and sons without her turning away from you, being at a huge distance or hiding her body/face. He must feel so lucky looking back through his photo album.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Really surprised Soph the well known grief tourist has not mentioned Dame Deborah given that her bestie MollyMae put a story up 🤔
She will soon enough. I did notice SS only started following her yesterday,she’s almost as bad in my opinion 😤
No way will she not jump on it at some point though I’m surprised she’s not started following her yet tbh

Reactions: 20
Sorry I don’t comment enough, I do have a quick browse but I manage a lot of my mum and dads farm now as they are getting on! It’s definitely more than full time 😫

Nothing much to add. Grateful that they haven’t chosen to get more animals. The more shots I see of their garden, the more I really am quite upset at the lack of space allocated to the alpacas. It is a lovely garden for a family, especially if they intend on more children but 3 alpacas, it’s not enough.

i noticed she slows less of them now and I personally think there is a reason for that. They will begin to show signs of being unhappy being confined to such a small space soon and 3 alpacas is the absolute limit of how how many you can have. Ideally, they are happier in much larger groups (hence herd animals).

I hope she does the right thing and lets them go somewhere with the right space and importantly, people who are experienced alpaca keepers. A couple of shots of them lately have shown some behaviour that is worrying and all 3 appear to be overweight already.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Joking aren't ya, I went and hung washing on the line earlier on, I'm 5 minutes if that, and all I could hear is screaming from my 5 and 4 year old, I run in to see what's up and it's cos one farted on the other 👍🏻
Sounds about right :) You mean you actually hang washing outside?? You do know we're doing it all wrong and should be using the outdoorable and bunging it in the tumble dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.