Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Nusties 🐔💕

Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ and I have counted the votes and have the result of the ⭐HINCH EUROVISION⭐ The winner is Fiddle accompanied by Mr Orangery, with “Private Dancer” 💃🏼🏆 We managed to get a few words afterwards with her 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is it just me that thinks the angle they must be sat at to get their hands together like that must be so uncomfortable? Almost like it's been posed for Instagram.... 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me that thinks the angle they must be sat at to get their hands together like that must be so uncomfortable? Almost like it's been posed for Instagram.... 🙊
I love my husband (for real life) but we never sit on the sofa holding hands 😆 Even when it's on my to-do list 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As much as I REALLY don’t want her to appear on any TV programmes, I’d be quite fascinated by a fly on the wall documentary of her filming her shite videos and editing them and staging her posey photos with a David Attenborough voiceover 🙈😂😂
Is it just me?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very own Mr Orangery. Them hands have NOT seen even a glimpse of graft 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Very feminine hairless hands... or am I just married to a yeti 😂😂😂

I'm not saying that isn't actually Jamie's hand... BUT she does have form for lies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here she goes again!! Perving on the work men. She definitely trolling tattle today. All this wood talk, Jamie definitely doesnt have any so she has to give attention else where
Imagine if Jamie did the same to their cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also I wish she would stop calling it an orangery. As per Wikipedia Sophie:

An orangery or orangerie was a room or a dedicated building on the grounds of fashionable residences of Northern Europe from the 17th to the 19th centuries where orange and other fruit trees were protected during the winter, as a very large form of greenhouse or conservatory

Your house is not fashionable nor do you have (or will have) any trees. It is not an orangery. You're trying to look posh but you will never be because you're a little grey crushed velvet & joggers chav
Reminds me of sally from Corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if it’s been said but that orangery is actually really small for a ‘farmhouse’. Once she’s filled it with her tat there won’t be room to swing a cat.

Reactions: 20
What's with the extra braggage so early this morning from JBNK?? Seriously, go be with your children and enjoy a Saturday with them instead of telling us how lucky you feel. Random as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"sitting there with her FREE alpacas ' do you mean three inch, or should she be marking them #gifted 🙄

• Haha
Ronnies speech is coming on a treat. Over night you could sayyyyyy.
I call bullshit on her dramatising everything.

He'll be stringing sentences together next week, it's all too fishy.
I've stopped myself from saying this a few times over the last couple of months, I'm
not qualified to talk about kids speech or development but she's a massive player, liar and attention seeker. Ronnie is doing just fine in my opinion, amazing what a bit of attention can do. I fully believe she has read the concerns on here about him and used it to push this autism narrative with him. He's picking words up so fast now and that is because they've finally started to make an effort to help him. He's a lovely little boy, she's used him for content.

Reactions: 27
You know, I will say for Inch, he does seem a lot better than Soph at appreciating how lucky they are and understanding that most people can’t live the way they do.

Although they’ve clearly spent another night reading Tattle as he’s leaning into the workmen thing now too!

Reactions: 10
Oh gosh Jamie is suuuccchhh a funny guy, how she can contain her hysterical laughter. So glad he’s there also pushing the sexual objectification narrative. Let’s hope they didn’t turn up as they have walked off site due to their behaviour towards them

Reactions: 17
Absolutely not normal. I think she's naturally a bit of woman. We've all heard stories of her hanging off someones cock on her hen do.

I'm married, I've been with my husband 12 years and I'd never behave like this.
I'd leave him for a go on Johnny Depp, but that's about it. Now that's banter. Big difference Soph.

I don't believe her and Jamie are happily married.

OBJECTION...hearsay 🤣🤣 ooo i bloody love Johnny Depp! Xxx

And here we all were thinking jimbo was the sleazy one in the relationship..she has just showed her true colours!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.