Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to agree with you but my little boy was also a size 5 at 11 months 🙈🤣. Nightmare like
Haha yes, I was actually going to say I believe Lonnie is a dainty size 5 as much as I believe Hinch is. But maybe my kids just have huge feet. Her kids are big though, so I’m still somewhat sceptical that he’s only a 5…

Reactions: 11
Bush to the party, russshed off fooootzzz but....

Mr Orangery??? My eyes haven’t deceived me have they, she did refer to Jimbobcreepyslob as that didn’t she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fannnnnnk yoooooou schooo much for the updatesssss Schweeet’arrrrt. Had an emergency crop up to help a friend out with, russsshed off my foootzzz......and breathe.

It looksssssh like Fiddle might be victoriousssssh. I wassss hoping the bleeping floofheads might have won and then broken free in celebration of having to put up with scrubbers mummaz indecent behaviour.

I ssschall prepare a victory schpeech for Fiddle and Mr Orangery for the morning 🎶🏆
You're welcome darrrrrlin' :ROFLMAO:
I hope your friend is ok, glad she had you for support today 💕
Yesssch, I don't fiiink anyone can catch up with Fiddle now as it's fairly impossschible, I'm quite ssshocked to be honesscht! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be honesssssst I foresee the popcorn maker being a use once, brag to the hunzz, realise it’s a bugger to clean and send it off to the popcorn machine people 😂

Also, Sopha, I bet you and Jimbobcreepyslob chew louder than the bleeping floofheads, so you might want to get a sound system with big speakers if you hope to actually hear a movie over your crunching popcorn 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s “held hands with Jamie”. Hope she’s remembered to tick it off her list! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You're welcome darrrrrlin' :ROFLMAO:
I hope your friend is ok, glad she had you for support today 💕
Yesssch, I don't fiiink anyone can catch up with Fiddle now as it's fairly impossschible, I'm quite ssshocked to be honesscht! 😂
Yes, she’s fine now, I’m fannnnnk yooooou Schweeet’arrrrt 💕xx

I’m quite ssshocked too that Fiddle’s won to be honesssscht. Who would have thought it 😂

@Wize Owl check other fred x
Will do, Schweeet’arrrrt xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS, Leonard got a pair of shoes not some shoesies, what a moron, no wonder her son has trouble with his speech.

Ron's biggest handicap is the idiot parents & the way they speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So here I am sat with a cup of lemon tea (only the instant stuff) and I have a quick look at her stories and I see the Mr Orangery story, I nearly puked my tea up and my vag shrivelled, nay completely died on me, I feel gross viewing it, God help the husband later if he fancies a bit of the other and I have to tell him that I can't because I have no vagina

FFS, Leonard got a pair of shoes not some shoesies, what a moron, no wonder her son has trouble with his speech.

Ron's biggest handicap is the idiot parents & the way they speak.
I know, shoesies is wrong, I'm a great believer in talking to children the same way you talk to adults and I don't include Sopha in that as she is basically a dunce

• Haha
Same😭till I read the writing. It’s often creepy photos of her and mummy’s hands together though so easy mistake🤢(also that mini chipolatas hand looks like a woman’s 🤢)

Haha saame. She's always uploading weird photos where she's holding hands with her mum. Those hands haven't done a hard day's graft in their life.
Way to tell the tattle trolls you still love him though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a BBC show I quite like where they have interior designers come in to every day homes and pitch an idea on renovating using virtual reality.
The houses look incredible after. With all the money Hinch has she could have turned that tend farm into something amazing but she's just ruined it.

You’re home made perfect, I love this show, Laura Jane Clark is my absolute fave, love her designs. But could you imagine Sofa working with an architect & being told “hmmm not sure that would work” or “you would benefit more from x, y, z” she would be a nightmare & would probably have to “hinch” 🤮 whatever design they gave her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Netflix and curry with your husband but first you have to stage and take photos of your hands, getting the angles just right for insta then next you need to spend time editing the photo adding filters, words to look like you love him, changing the brightness etc and upload to the internet ... Ooohhh so spontaneous and romantic 🤣 couple goals right there 🤣 while the rest of those that are currently loved up on the sofa are snuggling, holding hands, talking and not taking photos to upload to the internet for a view count 🤣 I know which one I prefer 😅
She could never be the later how on earth would all her followers bots know how in love they are 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holding hands with JimBobOrangerySlob. Aww hope she remembered to tick it off her list. She’s so predictable. We say there’s trouble in paradise, so Soapy, who hasn’t read here since we discovered fire, posts a lovey dovey photo. “Look we’re so happy”
The only time I’ve ever posted a holding hands photo was a few weeks ago after my wedding. Nobody knew apart from
Close family and friends-so we took a photo of our rings on our fingers and posted it with ‘at last’. Apart from that I see NO point in it. What’s next? Dance monkey dance 😂

• Haha
Her whole house Both houses must be like a walking hazard perception video for raising children.
Let’s face it they probably spend most of time at Freda’s her house is a show home and nothing else there’s no sign any children live there it’s so sad :(

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.