Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220501-082703_Instagram.jpg

She should hang her head in shame... the size of this poor dog, he is so overweight. If she truly loves him she needs to put him on a diet.... she humanises him so much and I think that's part of the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 72
Anyone else think she's been extremely stupid with her money?
Buying the tend farm and basically gutting it to redo it all and paid over a million for it
Obviously she fully owns greyskull now as mortgage was paid off
Has she mortgaged tend farm or do we think she bought it outright?
She has spent thousands also on 3 alpacas and their upkeep
Jimbobnoknob doesn't work
She hasn't managed to break into reality TV or any TV shows like SS has
She can't be a mum influencer as she's a tit mum and she knows this
Hence the need for the tend feelings towards her kids
What happens when joy of clean arent paying her for ads anymore and the tesco contract ends?
How is she gonna live and upkeep this big house and garden and animals
Two jobless lay abouts
I really think she's gonna be fucked in a few years and bankrupt
She's clearly earned alot more than I thought but duck me she can't be worth more than a few million surely?
I think she does it all for tax purposes

Reactions: 22
“Mrs Hinch” really makes me laugh btw guys. “Cleaning” my Arse…. Get a grip little miss madam Sofie of Maldon. What a joke she is.. can’t even advertise her own SHIGHT properly . Im so done

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1234092

She should hang her head in shame... the size of this poor dog, he is so overweight. If she truly loves him she needs to put him on a diet.... she humanises him so much and I think that's part of the problem.
The weight should be falling off him if he is running around Tend Farm daily.
He doesn't even act like spaniels that I know. They're always so busy when I go to friends houses and they're 100 miles an hour, on the go constantly. Henners is so young but he just doesn't have the same spark 😔

Reactions: 34
I can’t help but think in around 2 years it will go all tits up for her! The cost of heating her house is going to be horrendous! She’ll b announcing in September ish, baby three is on its way. She riles me on so many levels!

Reactions: 30
I’ve not been around much as she’s a boring bleep and nothing exciting has really happened. Just read the catch up, that poor dog. 😢

Reactions: 20
I’m not too proud to admit that I got sucked into the Hinch mania when she first started for 6 months. Back when she gave out what I thought at the time to be good tips so there I was with me Flash bathroom and my Christmas bauble bag.

First, I was rambling off all these tips to my 70 year old mum who was like….”yeah, I know. People have been doing that for years.”
Then, I clocked how much money I was spending on cleaning products and a bleeping GREEN SPONGE, read Tattle, had a word with myself and here we are.

Glad I got out then so that I now don’t have to find myself going on the game (or to be more modern, Only Fans) to afford a dog wash for a dog I don’t have purely because Hinch has one.

She is so bloody unrelateable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
What will it take? Cost of living is exorbitant, another fuel increase due, clear animal neglect, just not in the usual sense, a war raging, food shortages, national insurance hike...what? I bet when the next fuel increase is put in place, they'll still bleeping suck her arse. What will it take to bring this lazy, greedy witch down? Answers on a postcard folks.

Reactions: 28
I’m not too proud to admit that I got sucked into the Hinch mania when she first started for 6 months. Back when she gave out what I thought at the time to be good tips so there I was with me Flash bathroom and my Christmas bauble bag.
I'm intrigued, what's a Christmas bauble bag? 🕵🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but think in around 2 years it will go all tits up for her! The cost of heating her house is going to be horrendous! She’ll b announcing in September ish, baby three is on its way. She riles me on so many levels!
I agree, it’s like those lottery (and pools for the older tattlers) winners who win huge amounts and ‘spend, spend, spend’ and end up bankrupt and homeless. Assuming she paid cash for the tend farm, there’s still no proven, guaranteed income to maintain her standard of living and the huge running costs of a house like that, plus all the cars. If my teeny 2 bed house fuel bill is now 250 a month, what is the cost of heating ‘Soph Fork’ going to be?

Reactions: 34
This piece of bollocks. This is currently on sale for £1.99 but back when Hinch was advertising, I think I bought mine for about £18. Pfft. Which tells you all you need to know.

It was tit. The dividers came out and the outside was just too floppy.
Sopha will know all about being too floppy due to schexy time with Jimbobfloppynob 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m...in...SHOCK 😳 I’m either going to have to disown my mother-in-law or send her to live with mother-in-law people....

Just been having a lovely Sunday morning phone catch up with her (My in-laws live ‘up north’) when out of the blue she announced she’s going on an Alpaca walk next weekend 😱 I could hardly speak and felt like I’d been slapped with a wet kipper.

I hope the gene in her that would want to do that hasn’t been passed on to Mr Owl or the Owlets 😳

Apologies if any lovely Nusties have been on one. I nearly did a few years ago but I chickened out as mine looked frisky and shifty... bit like Jimbobcreepyslob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.