Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't take long to find the original source of inspiration for anything she does.. today's evidence. Lonnies new wardrobe. Copying from Olivia B..
I like it but I’m thinking Not very study for toddlers and older kids and a dust magnet🤭🤭

Reactions: 18
She has literally created a greige movement where all colour is ‘despised’ and frowned upon.
I feel for all the littles brought up in this…
I really do too. I've been trying to find colourful nursery furniture and baby items but it's all grey! I bet kids like hinches who've only had a sterile grey world are completely overstimulated at soft play

Reactions: 18
It doesn't take long to find the original source of inspiration for anything she does.. today's evidence. Lonnies new wardrobe. Copying from Olivia B..
My bedroom, in a new build 1980s house had the same. Nice to see they're coming back around 🧐😉
She really can't decide on her new target audience...is it middle class monied renovators or working class aspirational? A bit of both isnae hitting the spot..

I really do too. I've been trying to find colourful nursery furniture and baby items but it's all grey! I bet kids like hinches who've only had a sterile grey world are completely overstimulated at soft play
It's heartbreaking. I'm on a baby app and people share their nurseries. A sea of grey...not good for development :(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Probably spending the day reboxing all her tit garden set and taking it back to tesco..and if she isn't, she bloody well should..
It looks shite 😁
Demanding a refund, while screaming at the manger 'DoNt YOu kNoW wHO I AM, HuNNAZ? I'm MrS HinCH mate' hopefully she will still be in her dressing gown and drinking Ribena from a baby bottle.... while tend signing autographs for her tend fans. ATV 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Havent been on here for months but saw the ridiculous furniture set and had to comment.

This month is my daughters birthday, kids have also got 2 parties to go to, i need to put petrol in the car and i havent got 2 pennies to rub together to get gifts. We have a roof over our heads and bills are paid but we are rapidly running into the very end of our budget. Like a lot of people in this country right now. And this bleeping moron is showing off her wealth and convincing poor vulnerable people to drop hundreds on some tit outside furniture. How are Tesco allowing this? Has no one any bleeping shame?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Right down to the bespokkkkeeeee handles, saw this too, have not been able to share as I had put myself and my phone in the draw to increase my engagement on Tattle. Very disappointed that no one asked of I was ok. May have to fake a trip to A&E

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What I can't understand is this. Why buy garden furniture just because Tesco have Brough a range out with the Hinch name. Who has £800.00 to buy the set because they have. It just makes no sense..none.
People will buy it for no other reason.
Makes my head spin.

Reactions: 26
She posted this 52 weeks ago. 400 quid is not affordable and certainly not a barg. Our rent has been increased by 250 quid a month! Our wages haven't increased in the slightest. We haven't had a night out in so long because there is no money left over to play with. So how can she justify asking your foolish sheep to pay that sort of money for a crappy garden set? She never does giveaways or donates anything to charity. Even tho an awful lot of the stuff she has was gifted. She would rather sell it or take stuff to the dump.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nearly bought this jug this morning then noticed the Hinch sticker and put it down immediately 😂

015CF356-C7E8-448A-A1EE-200C2F1CA88C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
oh you poor thing! That sounds awful! Hope you are more comfortable now, I was born with hip dysplasia in my left hip but never had any surgeries not sure why as my cousin was in plaster casts for months with hers, the only issues Iv had was my hip locking when pregnant and added pressure on the hip due to preeclampsia, I’m only 28 so fingers crossed no issues for a while, but still worrying how it might be when I’m older 😭
I had no idea until I was 40 when I collapsed in London taking my then young daughters to the Diamond Jubilee pageant! It gradually went on from there. I wish you good health, it is something we all take for granted until the tit hits the fan xx 💕

I see Hinch is having anotherr deep rest today! 😴
Blessed Be the nusty hens! 🙏🐔🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just reading through the comments on her grid post.A couple of people have commented that it's ridiculous she's spent thousands on a dog wash room and considering whats happening in the world she is tone deaf. Others have commented on Henry's weight and how he needs a diet. She's going to kill that poor dog 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 37
What boils my piss is that back in the day, she’d bang on about getting her “bargs” from B & M and Poundland for cheap looking and unnecessary shite. Which in all fairness, used to be actual bargs. 99p for a cake stand you’ll never use? Cracking.

But now £800 for some chairs to park your arse in the summer months is considered a barg? duck off and when you get there, duck off some more.

I’m considering Fred Flinstoning it or hitchhiking it to work due to levels of petrol increasing but yeah….you enjoy your wicker tit.

How long until we get “you can get yer Louis Vuitton bargs. These alpaca shoes are custom made and were a barg for £17,560 per shoe.”

twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This appeared on my Facebook, made me laugh and someone came to mind 🤔
Omg , but a bit big l would think 😂😂

Mind that time when she had mildew on her tiles and just covered it up with a grout pen …. Someone mentioned before doesn’t look like any ventilation in there - straw baskets manky towels (cause you know lazy arse won’t take them in and wash them) that place is gonna stink and have damp and mildew everywhere. Next pandemic that room is ground zero 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve never seen a sad spaniel in my life.
Henry’s legs are going to go, it’s heart breaking.
As an owner of gsd’s I always monitor weight and strict with diet ( never any human food! ) to save their joints. My current gsd has mild ventral displacement in her spine and was born with it. It’s thankfully not degenerative, a bit like a trapped nerve and we manage it with medication, low impact exercise and she sees a doggie physio once a month. We have exercises ( giving and pull out paw, stepping over poles and massage ) we have to do as homework every day. It’s been a long ass two years but we’ve seen her health and quality of life improve and I’ll continue to dedicate my time to her.
Hinch can’t even walk Henry so she won’t dedicate any treatment to him when he does develop issues. Like everything her house he’ll disappear and be replaced with a brand new dog shortly after. I’ve said for a while I felt like he was in pain. That lazy sit he does was what alerted my vet to my dog’s pain. How her vet isn’t bollocking her I have no idea.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.