Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading/watching/reacting past couple days but not commented ,had to have an operation(I actually DID need morphine guyyssss)
She’s sickened me actually with the insensitive,crass hinting about baby number three.
Firstly…she just takes it for bloody granted it would happen instantly and everything would be perfect if it did. In her world nothing bad could EVER happen. It’s a kick in the guts to so many women,and the worst idea she’s ever had is to have another baby🙄
And the size of the bleeping dog,honestly SORT IT OUT HINCH,you are a disgrace of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So she's apparently seen 'the most beautiful pictures' of the Hinch garden range in shoppers homes... but if you scroll through her tagged pics there is not one pic of her garden furniture 🤣 no-one in their right mind is buying that tat.
I have done thee exact, only found 1 so far. 🤣 Yeh the sheep really are going crazy right now for the garden stuff. Hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Let's hope more people see these sort of comments and realise what really goes on when it comes to huge follower numbers and stats.

Screenshot_20220430-220319_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
How many days off is the Hinch going to take after 2 days of crappy content?
Ads, wanking a sink, washing fatdog slim … exhausting activities for little old Sopha !

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone got the like numbers for the dog wash grid post? Quute low number of comments and she's replied to a few aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is exactly the same as my springer (also a rescue!)
She suddenly went lame on one hind leg 8 months ago, and has been diagnosed with hip dysplasia (she’d been masking this well!) and osteoarthritis in both hips, and spondylitis and nerve pain from the disc compression.

She’s on mental amounts of pain meds to try and keep her comfortable, and she’s been restricted to 20 minutes on lead a day as it’s all she can cope with. For 8 months.

She is tiny in comparison to Henry.

I honestly don’t know how Sophie is comfortable to post pictures of Henry the size he is. I would be mortified.
So sad to watch them isn't it! Why anyone would want to voluntarily risk their dog going through that is beyond me.

My GSD had been suffering for a while too, only reason we knew was the sudden collapsing and her really slowing down on her walks.
We restricted her exercise too, had all the pain meds, and had a very expensive trip to Fitzpatricks 😳 We're in no doubt that we'll be back there at some point.
Shes now back to normal walks, but very limited high impact exercise. I hope your girl gets back to some sort of normality soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So sad to watch them isn't it! Why anyone would want to voluntarily risk their dog going through that is beyond me.

My GSD had been suffering for a while too, only reason we knew was the sudden collapsing and her really slowing down on her walks.
We restricted her exercise too, had all the pain meds, and had a very expensive trip to Fitzpatricks 😳 We're in no doubt that we'll be back there at some point.
Shes now back to normal walks, but very limited high impact exercise. I hope your girl gets back to some sort of normality soon ❤
Oooooh Fitzpatricks are only 20 miles from me! We’ve been to Lumbry Park. 3 times so far including an MRI (£3k 🤢 blessed be the insurance)

Soph has all the time and means to make Henry’s life wonderful. She just doesn’t care.

• Heart
This is exactly the same as my springer (also a rescue!)
She suddenly went lame on one hind leg 8 months ago, and has been diagnosed with hip dysplasia (she’d been masking this well!) and osteoarthritis in both hips, and spondylitis and nerve pain from the disc compression.

She’s on mental amounts of pain meds to try and keep her comfortable, and she’s been restricted to 20 minutes on lead a day as it’s all she can cope with. For 8 months.

She is tiny in comparison to Henry.

I honestly don’t know how Sophie is comfortable to post pictures of Henry the size he is. I would be mortified.
Another issue could be tummy issues. My rescue (not a spaniel) has chronic pancreatitis & it almost killed him. So now he is on a very restricted low fat diet. Occasional carrot treat, maybe some pepper or cucumber or a slice of apple (we share between the other dogs & us lol). No dog biscuits allowed. We literally had a river of blood pour out of him when it first flared (& we almost lost him) I never want to go back there so we watch his diet & exsrcise him. Of course he would love all the treats (& with dementia now too he is constantly wanting food) but it is our job to look out for him. Hinch needs to step up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone got the like numbers for the dog wash grid post? Quute low number of comments and she's replied to a few aswell
Someone going in on the dog shower reel comments 👏🏻 a sheep Hinch replied to said she’s so relatable & and a would be tattle trainee went straight for the jugular! Warmed the cockles of my nusty heart to see 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've been absent from here for a short while however my jaw dropped at the pic of Henry!!!! :( gobsmacked!!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.