Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any animal or human for that matter suffering from hip dysplasia and spinal issues has my full sympathy.
It's bloody painful and often detected when it's quite far advanced. In my case, (amongst other more recent unforeseen crap), has gradually resulted in going from being active to disabled within 4 years. A hip replacement at 44 and degenerative central, bilateral, recess stenosis in my lower spine. I was left with an inch difference in leg lengths after surgery.
Henry must be really suffering, she has no idea.
In her world everything is and has to be perfect, if it's not, she most likely buries her dim wobbly head in the sand.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've been quiet of Kate and catching back up because ya know, real life and all that.

Is that garden furniture for real?! I've worked really hard through life and now earn a salary that puts me in the top 5% of earners and there is no WAY I would spend £350 on a CHAIR. Its a f***ing chair.... How many people will get into debt to try and keep up with her. Ya know, good ol relatable Soph, who shops at B&M and doesn't have a proper job can get one so why can't I? That's more than some people spend on groceries for the month!!!

Also, unless Henry is ill and on some kind of steroid meds, he is seriously overweight. Shes going to kill him through overfeeding and under exercising. Cruel cow. A dog should have a visible waist, especially when wet!! My eldest dog looks like a sheep at the mo because she's well overdue a groom, but you can still see her waist even with all the fur!!! And why does he need a bloody dog wash room? You have about 5 bathrooms!!!!!

Shes so neglectful of so many things its infuriating and sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I couldn’t find this
Lots of comments about ‘dog wash goals’ though. Has this been normalised? I find it completely bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

Someone going in on the dog shower reel comments 👏🏻 a sheep Hinch replied to said she’s so relatable & and a would be tattle trainee went straight for the jugular! Warmed the cockles of my nusty heart to see 😊

Reactions: 19
I'm disgusted at the sheep all praising that shower room on a carousel of pics that quite clearly show how grossly obese she is allowing him to become (before anyone gets offended, not implying overweight/obese is "gross", I'm using it in the 'extreme or obvious' sense) as they have to see how bad it is. You cannot claim to love your animals and do anything/everything for them while actively shortening their lives, risking them living in pain, etc. She clearly reads here and has no doubt been advised by a vet at how she is risking harm to him, but thinks she knows better and feeds rather than train, exercise and stimulate. It is appalling!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Had dogs all my life and never needed a bloody room full of crap designated to washing them... I stand them in the bath and I use the shower head to rinse it's magical plus you can clean the bath after!!

Stay tuned sopha for more amazing tips...🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Anyone else think she's been extremely stupid with her money?
Buying the tend farm and basically gutting it to redo it all and paid over a million for it
Obviously she fully owns greyskull now as mortgage was paid off
Has she mortgaged tend farm or do we think she bought it outright?
She has spent thousands also on 3 alpacas and their upkeep
Jimbobnoknob doesn't work
She hasn't managed to break into reality TV or any TV shows like SS has
She can't be a mum influencer as she's a tit mum and she knows this
Hence the need for the tend feelings towards her kids
What happens when joy of clean arent paying her for ads anymore and the tesco contract ends?
How is she gonna live and upkeep this big house and garden and animals
Two jobless lay abouts
I really think she's gonna be fucked in a few years and bankrupt
She's clearly earned alot more than I thought but duck me she can't be worth more than a few million surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 64
Hi guyssch, sorry I’m not sure if I can quote something from the last thread and mobe it over here, if I can then I’m not sure how 🤣 but to answer this, the time she posted the story was around 5pm I think? But the top right hand corner time stamp says 14:59/ 2:59 - so not at the same time as posting 😊

ETA: sorry if someone had already mentioned this, I just came to this thread when I seen it because I knew I’d have forgotten to say it 😂

3178E421-A219-4942-9E21-CADED5EBA04E.jpeg

E691D7AE-C57A-47D6-9F52-AC48DD2C0312.png

Reactions: 11
Another issue could be tummy issues. My rescue (not a spaniel) has chronic pancreatitis & it almost killed him. So now he is on a very restricted low fat diet. Occasional carrot treat, maybe some pepper or cucumber or a slice of apple (we share between the other dogs & us lol). No dog biscuits allowed. We literally had a river of blood pour out of him when it first flared (& we almost lost him) I never want to go back there so we watch his diet & exsrcise him. Of course he would love all the treats (& with dementia now too he is constantly wanting food) but it is our job to look out for him. Hinch needs to step up.
Take my hat off to all you amazing dog owners
Not gonna lie
I don't like dogs
Like I don't dislike them but just couldn't really care to ever have one
Too much work
Wouldn't have the time for the walks and expense either
Life is busy enough with my humans 😂
But at least I can recognise that
And I don't just run out and buy a puppy cause its cute or cause I like the idea of it
I know I wouldn't give a dog the best life it could have so I don't bother
But she doesn't give a tit
Surrounds herself with animals and creates this Co dependant insecure relationship with them
Cause its for her validation
Its gotten worse since she's had the kids
She doesn't get the validation from them
Cause shes a useless mother
Anyone that films themselves holding a bucket of carrots to their chest in order to incite the WW to practically hump her so she feels they love her is a bleeping psychopath

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry if I’m late to the partayyy….
Is it me or does Henry always looks like he’s panting his last breath ? 🥵

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Jesus christ the size of that fat dog. It's enormous. Poor animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I feel so bad for that poor dog😢 My Dads dog ended up with diabetes and pancreatitis as a result of poor diet. He was 12kg at his heaviest when he is a Jack Russell who should only weigh 7kg. He looked like a log, just like poor Henry. Such irresponsible dog owners, poor thing looks out of breath all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I really hope the one with purple over their name is a tattler. These comments were on her recent reel 🤣

04968511-E96A-4CD6-AB24-B5DD5D828827.jpeg

1855F301-877C-412C-ADB7-62B46344F81E.jpeg

88E55022-E35B-46EC-826B-926E608B9509.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww Soph the lovely ‘harmless’bot-aunts want to face time you hun. Seriously when will she realise the potential harm she is putting the lovely Ron and Len in by flaunting them all over social media…
ewww. She can’t even pretend she doesn’t see these. She deletes comments that she doesn’t like in the blink of an eye. Like the ones she assumes are from tattlers. The ones outing her. But she leaves ones like this to keep her engagement rate up. priorities!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.