Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I meant. I peg my hanger on the line with a peg and then hang clothes off it! I swear, we’re geniuses.

Reactions: 11
You ought to listen to her speak for more than 5 minutes. Talk about power trip, it’s sooo funny. These people actually think they are cool. Instagram genuinely takes over their lives!
l personally loving the eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Landing reveal after working very very hard with Very gueeeyyyyssssss. This little corner *waves hand like someone with Not arthritis. I got to pick what I wanted but I’m
No interior designer so I saw this actual layout on the Website and liked it so I hope 🤞they are pleased with what I did and did a good job styling this area coz yer know I tried.
Anyway Kylie curtains again cos Wow, I love looking out the window to Where the (fake) Wild Roses grow, Spinning Around on my new thick lush carpet with baby Ronnie In my Arms, to Stop me Falling. I was going to work with Primark but Better the devil you Know. Hope my hinchers like it, it was all Especially for You. Going for a llama face pack now which is one of the caddy’s I have but which one Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi because I should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has she actually posted anything other than swipe ups & rubbish about that sodding book today? It just seems to be an assault of adverts for absolute bollocks!

Maybe I’m just in a bad mood because I’ve just endured a day at work whilst poorly, but it incites me to rage! duck off with ‘I’ve been working with Very again’, she doesn’t know the meaning of the word work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone following oakhouse_home ...it’s jake quickendons home account so funny just hope he doesn’t change...

Reactions: 8
I checked about an hour after she shared the message and it was still there but by the morning it had gone. It will have had so many reports that it will have been disabled/suspended fairly quickly.
I did wonder if thats what happened.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone following oakhouse_home ...it’s jake quickendons home account so funny just hope he doesn’t change...
He probably has spare time now Love island has finished and he doesn’t need to comment first on every post 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very can duck right off now! how has she worked with them other than telling them her delivery address 🤣 I was gonna buy some gym gear but they can sod right off now I’m not buying from a company who has obviously been snorting too much Zoflora

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very can duck right off now! how has she worked with them other than telling them her delivery address 🤣 I was gonna buy some gym gear but they can sod right off now I’m not buying from a company who has obviously been snorting too much Zoflora
Samessss

• Heart
“I’ve bought stuff from Very for years” that’s funny the only time i recall them being mentioned was when she was GIFTED those Michelle Keegan curtains #justsayin [emoji2370]

Reactions: 14
did she seriously just say 'thank you kid' to her best friend Tanya for her tea and coffee jars???????
Yes. Her school friends are all called kids. I can’t remember why but she mentions it in her book. It’s like a private joke or something.

• Sick
Who was it that actually came up with the “Tadaa” list idea? Because I know it wasn’t Grinch but another insta person.
Whoever it is should be annoyed that Grinch has not only copied the idea, but has had it put into her book!
@thesecretcleaner

Reactions: 2
Landing reveal after working very very hard with Very gueeeyyyyssssss. This little corner *waves hand like someone with Not arthritis. I got to pick what I wanted but I’m
No interior designer so I saw this actual layout on the Website and liked it so I hope 🤞they are pleased with what I did and did a good job styling this area coz yer know I tried.
Anyway Kylie curtains again cos Wow, I love looking out the window to Where the (fake) Wild Roses grow, Spinning Around on my new thick lush carpet with baby Ronnie In my Arms, to Stop me Falling. I was going to work with Primark but Better the devil you Know. Hope my hinchers like it, it was all Especially for You. Going for a llama face pack now which is one of the caddy’s I have but which one Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi because I should
View attachment 44252

Another crafty shot of her colouring book 🙄
Reminds me of the lobby in that sleazy hotel where I

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That dettol spray is tit! I’m a cleaner one off my old customers asked me to use it on her mirrors like Mrs hinch.! I was not impressed, I don’t work for her no more, before she found Mrs Hinch I would get her to buy as many eco friendly products as possible then slowly the cupboard was filling up with all tit mrs hinch uses! And she kept asking me to do stuff like Mrs Hinch so I left.
She should just do it herself them. Don’t hire someone and then tell them how to do their job [emoji849]

Reactions: 10
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
Thing is, I can honestly say I find Tattle a nice place. Whenever someone has a problem, they get supportive comments. And genuine ones too. Not kiss arse like the barmy army. I know I sound daft but hopefully you get what I mean!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.