Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But does she really try her best to share as many as possible....me thinks not!
No of course not, but if she shows one a week, Mrs Hinch - the female version of jesus christ. šŸ¤¢ The way she puts it across is so bloody smug too. She's not genuinely pleased she's helping small businesses - 'look at the power me and my hinchers have got' Honestly can't get my head around this whole hinch army thing. The woman doesn't even CLEAN.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know the username of the person that sent those msgs to her, about ronnie?
I want to know when that account was created, to see if its a fake acct set up my grinch.

Also Grinch doesnt condone trolls or bullies but shares someones username so they get abuse.........all being that its a real account šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
1st post so I hope itā€™s on the right message but I remember that on here a few weeks ago someone put that with all the messages she gets she manages to find the Troll ones the same day so she clearly read that on here and thought she would leave it a few days to make it look like it took her a while to find it, same tit different day, Iā€™m sure this is a set up I bet she gets a lot worse messages than that she just didnā€™t want to be too harsh about her own son. Tragic reality of greed and deceit šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 18
What was she trying to show in that video about her house not always being perfect? Because to me there was NO mess at all in that video.

Reactions: 20
1st post so I hope itā€™s on the right message but I remember that on here a few weeks ago someone put that with all the messages she gets she manages to find the Troll ones the same day so she clearly read that on here and thought she would leave it a few days to make it look like it took her a while to find it, same tit different day, Iā€™m sure this is a set up I bet she gets a lot worse messages than that she just didnā€™t want to be too harsh about her own son. Tragic reality of greed and deceit šŸ˜ž
Hiii šŸ‘‹šŸ» You wonā€™t be able to stop posting now after the first. She just have so many genuine lovely ones to share itā€™s awful they hi-light the negative few. They shouldnā€™t be given any air time at all. You would block and delete and interact with her loyal followers. But itā€™s strange she missed her mums message in the ā€œhundreds and thousandsā€ but spotted a spiteful and one. Doesnā€™t make sense does it?

Reactions: 10
Ahh that's so sad to hear, I'm really sorry and I hope she has a lovely and quick recovery. It's absolutely disgusting that Sophie does this to people.

. FIG-LX1 .
Especially as she saw her own sister go through the hell that spending beyond your means causes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
1st post so I hope itā€™s on the right message but I remember that on here a few weeks ago someone put that with all the messages she gets she manages to find the Troll ones the same day so she clearly read that on here and thought she would leave it a few days to make it look like it took her a while to find it, same tit different day, Iā€™m sure this is a set up I bet she gets a lot worse messages than that she just didnā€™t want to be too harsh about her own son. Tragic reality of greed and deceit [emoji20]
Your 1st post = Amazing. I couldn't have said it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ā€œIm gona share this TO you because i was sent itā€
Yup sounds about right. Only sharing something if itā€™s gifted or gaining money from it.
Has she ever shared anything just because? Because she thought it would be useful? [emoji848]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No of course not, but if she shows one a week, Mrs Hinch - the female version of jesus christ. šŸ¤¢ The way she puts it across is so bloody smug too. She's not genuinely pleased she's helping small businesses - 'look at the power me and my hinchers have got' Honestly can't get my head around this whole hinch army thing. The woman doesn't even CLEAN.
Sheā€™s trying to make out sheā€™s doing these businesses a favour by accepting all the freebies.

Here Soph! Hereā€™s an idea, you can actually buy things from small businesses and still show them on your stories šŸ˜±

That would really be genuinely helping the businesses šŸ¤—

And on a side note followers dont mean sales šŸ¤“

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thatā€™s a good idea putting all your medical supplies for all your first aid needs in one box. Iā€™m surprised it hasnā€™t been done before

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Have you watched Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over, the episode with the Saccone Joly family? Jonathan has the camera in everyones faces 24/7 and at some points it is very clear the kids don't want it and even say "no" but he doesn't give a tit because they are the family's bread and butter. Stacey even asks him how he feels that there are possibly ponces out there using his content and he really couldn't give her a decent answer. I know there is a thread on here about them but this was the first time I've watched them and I found him to be really unlikeable and I reckon Stacey probably shares that view as well.

Do you know if theres a way to watch this one? Do they get repeated?
Tonights is about cage fighting or something

Reactions: 1
All she seems to do in videos is poke and prod at the baby, all these jerky movements. If someone did that to me I would be so annoyed.
So awks to watch šŸ˜–

And maybe that's why he doesn't smile back at her. Just sayin'
Itā€™s prob coz she doesnā€™t know how to act on camera with him only reasonable ish thing I can think of.
I know it was a short clip but she seemed manic again

It's on tonight (Wednesday's) on W at 10pm - it's a good series šŸ˜Š
Wicked! I love a good doc!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Soph,most of your gifted tit now comes from huge companies like Carpetright,DFS,Paperchase,Amtico not small independent businesses.Yes you may have helped out a few but you constantly ignore the dozens of comments daily from people saying ā€˜I have sent you one of our products did you receive it?ā€™ Or ā€˜Please can I send you our productā€™
You have posted the increase in followers to a company selling a first aid kit for Ā£38 that could be purchased individually for less than half the price.
Also I thought you charged companies for you to post a *gifted product? šŸ¤®šŸ’ŽšŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I didnt know about this documentary. I will have to watch it. Im sure it will be an eye opener. Thank You for telling me about it xx
He comes over so defensive and aggressive itā€™s really awful. Heā€™s not likeable at all...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.