Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks all. If I could work out how to put us all in one place to chat that would be fab however i seem to be inept!

Can you put more than one person in a PM message?

I disappeared off to make tea. Enchilada's tonight. Perhaps the family will even be home to eat it...... πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Baskets in baskets, wipe packets in wipe packets.
Yet more plastic to pollute the oceans when she discards them after 5 minutes.
Instead of being introduced to her blessed be Mrs hinch changed our life hashtag she should be introduced to the #GretaThunberg 🌍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Praise be! Blessed day! Under his eye! Slim Shady, aka Grinch, must have found some miracle cure, her hands are working like crazy dusting those baskets. Perhaps she will do a swipe up for it!!
Holy FuckingHinch Water?......bless me father 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest I’m very lonely too that’s why i like this site as well as we all speak the truthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I work with blokes all week and haven't really got any female friends I can shoot the tit with. Due to how moderated IG is, it's easy to think you're the only one seeing their bullshit...so finding this site was a breath of fresh air!!

Reactions: 22
did anyone else screenshot her letter to try and read it or just me πŸ˜‚
Looks like she has an appointment at Guys & St Thomas hospital the letter is confirming her appointment and to change the date if not convenient. Thats all i can make out. I'm such a nosy witch πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A packet of wipes in a sealed packet what is the need 😣
Probably they werent *gifted so she wont want to give them free publicity!

Makes no sense at all πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Your changing babys crappy nappy, one hamds holding his legs the other is trying to open the fake baby wipe packet to get to the real baby wipe packet, to get the wipes and all the while you’ve got a wriggly baby covered in πŸ’©

Top tip there Soph πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Have you got any more tips on how to make life harder for new mums πŸ™ˆ
Or maybe this could be your next book πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A packet of wipes in a sealed packet what is the need 😣
This is probably the dumbest, most pointless thing ever. I could understand a slimmer packet to have wipes on the go without carrying around a whole big packet but putting one packet inside another one is so pointless. But her brain-dead follower will eat that crap up!

Reactions: 12
Thanks all. If I could work out how to put us all in one place to chat that would be fab however i seem to be inept!

I disappeared off to make tea. Enchilada's tonight. Perhaps the family will even be home to eat it......
How all off a sudden is she laughing her head off and in such a good mood but less than 48 hours ago she was 'crying' over the message she was supposedly sent!! She was doing something yesterday and needed to stay off Insta for the day hence the night before. You can literally see right through her and her bullshit. If she thought anything off her family especially her son she would take a step back if this said incident happened. The fact on how she is just getting on with life and off course popping up a swipe up or two makes me think did it ever really happen. Sooner she is caught out the better
Barking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know I’ve seen a lot of people on these hinch groups and even herself buying stuff n don’t even know how to use it or how they are going to use it... it’s proper sad πŸ™

Reactions: 7

I disappeared off to make tea. Enchilada's tonight. Perhaps the family will even be home to eat it...... πŸ™„
We are all in one place chatting! 😍

Reactions: 3
This is probably the dumbest, most pointless thing ever. I could understand a slimmer packet to have wipes on the go without carrying around a whole big packet but putting one packet inside another one is so pointless. But her brain-dead follower will eat that crap up!
Aldi sell travel pack sized wipes why not just buy those πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.