Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many do it though and it makes me so cross. They try to justify being a YouTuber/instagramer by saying it allows them to be a "stay at home mum". Fine. But they put their kids to work every bloody day by featuring them on instagram ads or vlogs. And some even have the gall to call themselves working mummys. Since when did doing crappy haul videos and taking a photo of your kid chewing a vitamin gummy constitute working. Its insulting to mothers who WORK regular jobs, some of us working mothers are out in the elements, wind, rain, snow. Some of us are nurses, doctors, bus drivers, check out staff, posties, cleaners.
I would never exploit my child for any freebie, nor put them to work just because its far more convenient to set up a camera and make money from affiliate links. My child should never have to provide for me or for themselves. Its my job to provide for them and protect them from weirdos.
Have you watched Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over, the episode with the Saccone Joly family? Jonathan has the camera in everyones faces 24/7 and at some points it is very clear the kids don't want it and even say "no" but he doesn't give a tit because they are the family's bread and butter. Stacey even asks him how he feels that there are possibly ponces out there using his content and he really couldn't give her a decent answer. I know there is a thread on here about them but this was the first time I've watched them and I found him to be really unlikeable and I reckon Stacey probably shares that view as well.

Is Flash P&G?
Yes, the Flash range is P&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have you watched Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over, the episode with the Saccone Joly family? Jonathan has the camera in everyones faces 24/7 and at some points it is very clear the kids don't want it and even say "no" but he doesn't give a tit because they are their bread and butter. Stacey even asks him how he feels that there are possibly ponces out there using his content and he really couldn't give her a decent answer. I know there is a thread on here about them but this was the first time I've watched them and I found him to be really unlikeable and I reckon Stacey probably shares that view as well.
I didnt know about this documentary. I will have to watch it. Im sure it will be an eye opener. Thank You for telling me about it xx

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="MrsD33, post:

Does anybody know where she gets them radiator covers from? 🤓

I don’t think she’s ever mentioned where they are from!😂😂
[/QUOTE]
She will be sure to mention them in the next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you watched Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over, the episode with the Saccone Joly family? Jonathan has the camera in everyones faces 24/7 and at some points it is very clear the kids don't want it and even say "no" but he doesn't give a tit because they are the family's bread and butter. Stacey even asks him how he feels that there are possibly ponces out there using his content and he really couldn't give her a decent answer. I know there is a thread on here about them but this was the first time I've watched them and I found him to be really unlikeable and I reckon Stacey probably shares that view as well.

Yes, the Flash range is P&G.
I’ve been watching it as well
And totally agree, I was going to recommend it also. These parents are blind to the welfare of their children.

I didnt know about this documentary. I will have to watch it. Im sure it will be an eye opener. Thank You for telling me about it xx
It’s shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg she is nuts.How can she come back from her 24 hour protest and fill her feed with pictures of her baby who has just been attacked for his looks,and of him having a bath? Seriously? She is absolutely bonkers!
She’s basically reacted in the complete opposite way to how most parents would react!

Makes total sense....your baby boy gets called ugly by a troll so post pics of him in the bath 🤷🏽‍♀️

Think she’s been on the zoflora 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s literally just shared a story about how #gifted can change someone’s life. Ok Sophie, whatever makes your exploitive self feel better.

Reactions: 18
And totally agree, I was going to recommend it also. These parents are blind to the welfare of their children.
I was honestly shocked when they were at the farm and he literally wouldn't put the camera down. He seems very passive aggressive in his manner as well and actually felt a bit sorry for his wife 🙁 She seems to have become quite overwhelmed with it all, although I guess she does still have the power to pull the plug but I guess the financial gain is just too overpowering.

She’s basically reacted in the complete opposite way to how most parents would react!

Makes total sense....your baby boy gets called ugly by a troll so post pics of him in the bath 🤷🏽‍♀️

Think she’s been on the zoflora 🤪
That’s why we can’t get any ANYWHERE and have got stinky bins.
Orrrrrrrr is it a marketing ploy to get us to buy that
bin buddy shake n vac powder? Hmmm shrewd 🤔

It’s shocking!
It's almost as bad as leaving a baby sleeping on his own on the beach in a foreign country to go in the sea [emoji2360]

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.