Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone did the same thing on the Brogan Tate thread and one of our clever bunch looked back and saw every single post was recommending pretty blunt.

I'm not knocking the girl but it was obvious either she (or a friend of hers) was on here trying to drum up followers.

So this is from where my skepticism arises!
Ohh I never knew that!! I see what you mean 🧐 very clever 😂 but I can assure you I am not trying to drum up her followers 😂

Reactions: 1
Note the post about the middle finger on the gloves on washing line. She knew exactly what she had done this is why I cannot stand her lies and deviousness

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Note the post about the middle finger on the gloves on washing line. She knew exactly what she had done this is why I cannot stand her lies and deviousness
Yip - spotted it too - definitely a finger up to those of us who have sussed her out! God I wish more of her barmy army would read Tattle and come to their senses

Reactions: 13
Ffs she has started the neck grabbing now 🙄she even got her collar bones out! This people make me laugh 😂 #hincharmy
This woman needs to get a bleeping grip

She said you guys crack me up she hadn’t noticed she hung them up by the middle finger what she means is thanks tattle for telling me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That fake fecking laugh...I'm going to accept the invitation and pop in with a kiddie meal

Reactions: 11
Yip - spotted it too - definitely a finger up to those of us who have sussed her out! God I wish more of her barmy army would read Tattle and come to their senses
I feel like spending out on a new phone & contract and putting the message out there.😮 tit,can I say that?sometimes I think I go too far 😔

Man,I'm so bad at this.if it wasn't for the Adonis that runs the course I'd walk out in full drama queen mode.
That wasn't the clip i meant to post! Anyway thanks sunshine & flossy for singing along with me. We know our Christmas is going to be hinched and any day now she's going to get her tatt out of the garage-was on a recent list

I personally can't wait for the day she appears on Loose Women should it ever happen.
My email is stored ready to go!
This course has some good points! Apart from you know who.🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got a couple of ideas Soph 😏
Just remind me why you ordered it if you don't know what the duck to do with it.
I recently ordered a gas mask and a rubber suit-still no clue why🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got a couple of ideas Soph 😏
Just remind me why you ordered it if you don't know what the duck to do with it.
I recently ordered a gas mask and a rubber suit-still no clue why🤦‍♀️
she wastes so much money.
a real credit to society

Reactions: 6
This thread has really opened my eyes. How on earth I let myself fall for all her money scamming ways has shocked me. I feel stupid and at one time I was totally skint buying bottles of zoflora daily. All these hinchers up her ass need their heads seen to. She does nothing but advertise free tit and constant swipe ups for HER benefit not anyone else's just her own. I watched the most ridiculous and quite frankly the most desperate stories that people were posting yesterday some crying like why???? The Chapman chapter even got her nails done and painted grey and white yesterday coz in her words 'they are sophs favourite colours'. Like that is not normal. God it winds me up the stupidity of her army!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I just popped on insta and my grey home came up as I looked at her months ago after she slagged off Mrs Hinch and I wanted to see what she was all about.....never actually felt the need to look since as she just isn’t my cup of tea and just got on my nerves trying to copy her with sayings and mannerisms....not manicured nails pointing though...she has nails full of grime 🤢and obviously the rant was to get followers. Well today I’ve nearly brought my lunch back up watching just the first few minutes and couldn’t watch anymore of her drivel. What a bleeping hypocrite...boils my piss😡 Now she is crawling up her arse....’wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her’....she messaged her last year and told her to carry on....oh right so Mrs Hinch messaged her and she paid her back by slagging her off publicly on insta. You have to watch it...it made me so angry what a 2 faced cow 😡

Attachments

• Sick
I don't follow Mrs H (I did when she had about 6K followers). I've seen a number of accounts share about her baby being trolled? Trolling is nasty and completely wrong but if you put yourself out in a public forum, with large amounts of followers, you are open to it. Time to step away and protect your gorgeous child?

Reactions: 18
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
No clue how you all find stuff like this but 😍😍

• Haha
This thread has really opened my eyes. How on earth I let myself fall for all her money scamming ways has shocked me. I feel stupid and at one time I was totally skint buying bottles of zoflora daily. All these hinchers up her ass need their heads seen to. She does nothing but advertise free tit and constant swipe ups for HER benefit not anyone else's just her own. I watched the most ridiculous and quite frankly the most desperate stories that people were posting yesterday some crying like why???? The Chapman chapter even got her nails done and painted grey and white yesterday coz in her words 'they are sophs favourite colours'. Like that is not normal. God it winds me up the stupidity of her army!
their lives are probably empty x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.