Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
Last comment shows that lady doesn’t like being corrected!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just popped on insta and my grey home came up as I looked at her months ago after she slagged off Mrs Hinch and I wanted to see what she was all about.....never actually felt the need to look since as she just isn’t my cup of tea and just got on my nerves trying to copy her with sayings and mannerisms....not manicured nails pointing though...she has nails full of grime 🤢and obviously the rant was to get followers. Well today I’ve nearly brought my lunch back up watching just the first few minutes and couldn’t watch anymore of her drivel. What a bleeping hypocrite...boils my piss😡 Now she is crawling up her arse....’wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her’....she messaged her last year and told her to carry on....oh right so Mrs Hinch messaged her and she paid her back by slagging her off publicly on insta. You have to watch it...it made me so angry what a 2 faced cow 😡
I had to block the stupid witch before I land myself in muddy waters by telling her what I really think of her and her other face. 2 faced knobhead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
So when she’s proven wrong she just says ffs I’m done with this.... too embarrassed to admit ur wrong Louise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know what. If it weren't for this group I don't think I'd have a conversation with anyone between the hours of 0700-2100. I still don't have a job, and the interviews haven't gotten back to me. I'm slowly going mad sat at home all day.

So I'm just gonna put this out there and thank you all ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you know what. If it weren't for this group I don't think I'd have a conversation with anyone between the hours of 0700-2100. I still don't have a job, and the interviews haven't gotten back to me. I'm slowly going mad sat at home all day.

So I'm just gonna put this out there and thank you all ☺
Hey, stop that you -there's always someone online.me mainly!
I'm a dyslexic,atheist,insomniac-I lie awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.
Always here for you xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey, stop that you -there's always someone online.me mainly!
I'm a dyslexic,atheist,insomniac-I lie awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.
Always here for you xx
Thank you. I'm just feeling super lonely at the moment. My life is changing so much and I barely feel like I'm in control of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That's a new stair basket.why?

Thank you. I'm just feeling super lonely at the moment. My life is changing so much and I barely feel like I'm in control of that.
And watching her crap doesn't help -she her for the fool she is and keep reading here for the giggles x

Reactions: 5
That's a new stair basket.why?

To keep the smaller baskets in ....which held letters, scarves, jewellery, disguises to hide from the paps 🧔🏻 🕶
And watching her crap doesn't help -she her for the fool she is and keep reading here for the giggles x

Reactions: 2
I bleeping hate the Hinch cult mafia. Biggest bunch of brainwashed deluded morons I've ever come across. Not to mention hypocritical. They slag off trolls and suchlike and yet they are the worst on social media, if someone so much as disagrees with the Grinch, they lynch mob people and tear them apart. Horrible horrible witches who think they are positive women building others up. Stop drinking Zoflora, stop poisoning your kids and pets and open your bleeping eyes
and your windows 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How all off a sudden is she laughing her head off and in such a good mood but less than 48 hours ago she was 'crying' over the message she was supposedly sent!! She was doing something yesterday and needed to stay off Insta for the day hence the night before. You can literally see right through her and her bullshit. If she thought anything off her family especially her son she would take a step back if this said incident happened. The fact on how she is just getting on with life and off course popping up a swipe up or two makes me think did it ever really happen. Sooner she is caught out the better

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.