Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just share something without highlighting the fact she helping a small business 🤢

Reactions: 10
She has no time for her true fans either Only celebrities.
I wish I could invite you all round. Well why don’t you? Because your an insincere witch that’s why!

Reactions: 9
£38 for that med box. We don’t all get gifted things or have spare cash to spend that all in one go!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I bleeping hate the Hinch cult mafia. Biggest bunch of brainwashed deluded morons I've ever come across. Not to mention hypocritical. They slag off trolls and suchlike and yet they are the worst on social media, if someone so much as disagrees with the Grinch, they lynch mob people and tear them apart. Horrible horrible witches who think they are positive women building others up. Stop drinking Zoflora, stop poisoning your kids and pets and open your bleeping eyes
I know this has been mentioned before, but they were messaging someone on Insta who was going through a nightmare and trying to deal with the loss of a loved one. I don't know what was said, but it wasn't very nice. So the bloody barmy army need to take a look at themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God she makes me sick with her contrived BS.

“Be kind to unkind people, they need it most.”

Were you being kind to that one troll when you sent your “army” on her, Soph?

Reactions: 10
£38 for that med box. We don’t all get gifted things or have spare cash to spend that all in one go!
You can get all that stuff from the poundshop and there's only 15 items in it 🤦‍♀️ how ridiculous.. more people that are going to think they absolutely must buy it because she said its helped her so much yet everything in that box looked untouched and still closed 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Ffs she has started the neck grabbing now [emoji849]she even got her collar bones out! This people make me laugh [emoji23] #hincharmy
Omg she's like a copy, of all the people you can choose to copy and this is who people pick [emoji1787]

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You can get all that stuff from the poundshop and there's only 15 items in it 🤦‍♀️ how ridiculous.. more people that are going to think they absolutely must buy it because she said its helped her so much yet everything in that box looked untouched and still closed 🤦‍♀️
Just more money for her sheeple to waste. Difference is, many of them can’t really afford it and she gets hers for free.

Reactions: 12
She has no shame, too transparent now... it’s getting beyond a joke

Oh & I notice throughout her distress she managed to get her nails done 🙄
I don’t buy none of it now, she’s a hardfaced woman, I lay money that message diddnt even bother her
l noticed the nails too

Reactions: 5
She did something similar before her last book came out - she had been 'trolled' then the book advert, so history repeating itself. I don't believe she was trolled at all, I think it is all carefully marketed in a very sad way.
I can see her on Loose Women soon.... but she wont mention Tattle as she wont want people to come here and realise the truth.
Its so sad watching all the environmental damage stuff going on and still people are stockpiling cleaning products and using massive amounts of them and all the plastic tat she promotes people to buy.

Reactions: 20
God she makes me sick with her contrived BS.

“Be kind to unkind people, they need it most.”

Were you being kind to that one troll when you sent your “army” on her, Soph?
Urgh I came on to post this with the screenshot....she’s such a liar! Making out she is fighting nastiness with kindness...duck me that has riled me up! Wish I was brave enough to call her out via dm!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.