Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livingthepugdream

She did something similar before her last book came out - she had been 'trolled' then the book advert, so history repeating itself. I don't believe she was trolled at all, I think it is all carefully marketed in a very sad way.
I can see her on Loose Women soon.... but she wont mention Tattle as she wont want people to come here and realise the truth.
Its so sad watching all the environmental damage stuff going on and still people are stockpiling cleaning products and using massive amounts of them and all the plastic tat she promotes people to buy.

Reactions: 20

Noseydi

Hope I.post this right this time 😫 if you look when the so called troll messaged mrs Hinch its says Friday on the first photo so why has it taken her till yesterday to post about it ?

• Wow
What was she trying to show in that video about her house not always being perfect? Because to me there was NO mess at all in that video.

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she was off Instagram for around 12 hours and felt the need to announce she was “taking a day off” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nobody asks you to creates 8374748 stories everyday.
I wonder if she’s done anything exciting today instead of THRUSTING her camera in hers and Ronnie’s face. Anything as a family? Or just made her already sparkly house a little more sparkly?

MrsD33

VIP Member
A packet of wipes in a sealed packet what is the need 😣
Probably they werent *gifted so she wont want to give them free publicity!

Makes no sense at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

Your changing babys shitty nappy, one hamds holding his legs the other is trying to open the fake baby wipe packet to get to the real baby wipe packet, to get the wipes and all the while you’ve got a wriggly baby covered in 💩

Top tip there Soph 👏🏽👏🏽
Have you got any more tips on how to make life harder for new mums 🙈
Or maybe this could be your next book 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I can’t believe how rude and loud she is being at this event, reminds me of a rude popular kid at school showing off

• Sick
  • Angry

DangerNoodle

Absolutely none of these cleaning influencers seem to care about anything but themselves.

Gorge on meat.
Wear dead animals (I swear that was snakeskin boots mh was showing off in her story yesterday)
Produce enough plastic waste to single handedly destroy the planet, each.
Take take take freebies.

It's just sickening how nasty and selfish they are .

How about using your influencer status to promote being kinder to animals and kinder to the planet?

• Heart

4tuhju

That’s the thing about stories, they are not saved, only grid posts are saved and she knows that so she says it never happened......however those that were directed there to watch the outbursts saw it all. She joined in the rant a few weeks back after Weescottish went on a real nasty rant about Hinch....jealousy probably...though don’t know why as it’s all fake and I couldn’t sleep at night if I was Hinch conning people like she does. They were both jealous of the #gifted stuff obviously, which explains some of Mygreyhome and Weescottish recent activities to gain followers to get gifted stuff. It’s the dishonesty of influencers that annoys me and it’s been reported that Mygreyhome can be manipulative and she’s done plenty of trolling in the past.....we don’t troll on here before it’s said, we discuss amongst ourselves and if influencers want to come on here searching for their name they must have a guilty conscience or why would you want to read about the negative side of yourself others see.
Exactly this! Does my head in watching them throw around the term trolling. They're not being trolled they're seeking out information on themselves. Then dont see the irony of crying on instagram saying "if you dont like something dont look"
You cant put yourself out there for the world to see then stick your bottom lip out when people talk about the fact that they dont like what they're seeing

She had the opportunity to get braces when we was at school but she had major family issues growing up, she was taken into care when she was due to get them done and in. The long run she never ended up at one place long enough to get them sorted, I know she's looked into invisible ones but that's something she's saving for, I very much doubt she was begging for a washing machine 😂 she just mentioned it's on its way out doesn't mean she's wanting one for free if you guys knew sel in person she's a really nice person, yeah she's thick as a barn door but she's genuinely lovely.
Mate you couldn't be making it more obvious that it's you honestly 😂😂👌👍👏

• Haha
  • Heart

Byron

Cleaning_my_anxiety_away I think, she’s even got the collarbones out. I feel more sorry for this lady though
Sometimes I don’t feel sorry for any of them. They choose to bare their souls on Instagram just for money and fame. I think if you have anxiety like that it’s the last thing you would want to do broadcasting your personal life to the whole nation just for cash. They are fake living fake lives which a lot of vulnerable people will try and copy leaving themselves in debt and with anxiety. It’s the gullable followers that we should feel sorry for

• Heart
Reactions: 19

NoseyNeb

On the beg for milton wipes. I give it 2 days before she's *gifted some.
Also, did you notice she made a point of mentioning theyre biodegradable guuuyyyys. Like she suddenly cares about that.
She doesn't know where else to 'buy them', easily solved Mrs Hinch, go to Google, type in Milton wipes and click the shopping tab and a list of suppliers will pop up! Jeez some people are so lazy and so beggy!!!

• Haha
£38 for that med box. We don’t all get gifted things or have spare cash to spend that all in one go!
You can get all that stuff from the poundshop and there's only 15 items in it 🤦‍♀️ how ridiculous.. more people that are going to think they absolutely must buy it because she said its helped her so much yet everything in that box looked untouched and still closed 🤦‍♀️

Xyzxyzxyz

Might be a bit of a reach but does anyone else think she only opened that message on her story because it started with ‘I actually don’t care...’ and she thought it would be a ‘troll’ 🤔

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I suffer with really bad anxiety and the thought of leaving my house and going to Tesco fills me with so much dread let alone London, the last time I attempted to go London was with my husband, we got to the train station I threw up and we had to come home, watching Hinch and cleaning my anxiety makes me so angry grrrr my heart is racing just thinking I wish I could do half the things they do, it makes me so upset and shit about myself because I want to do those things and be the person I once was but I just can’t 😢😢😢
I’m sat here right now needing to go to Tesco but can’t bring myself to! It’s disgusting our genuine illness is being used by Hinch to fool her shoppers.

• Sad

Boobelle

VIP Member
It would be great if Mrs Hinch would play if forward and perhaps give some of her donated items to a charity there are many mums out there that could do with a helping hand .That would really be positive and she is in a very privileged position and has the power to do so much good .
Shame she's a soulless,selfish cunt 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that it’s just the wannabes that have posted today? Jottie is quiet. She’s great. She’s genuine. I like her

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
When I saw she’d gone to boohoo for her dress I thought cheap cow only spends a small amount when she’s paying. Then I realised Boohoo are always doing collaborations with Z-lebs... Soph is just planting the seed, canny isn’t she?!