Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amylou22

She tends to enjoy the event and post after, love that! So many people in general today are so busy on their phones, they forget to actually enjoy the event. [emoji53]

I'm guessing you need quite a lot. I've followed people who have had their disabled child mocked, when I've viewed the account it's just a vile troll account that mock stuff that shouldn't be mocked and Instagram have come back and said the post doesn't go against Instagrams rules so won't be removed, so I think you'd need a LOT of reports for the actual account to be deleted.
If its reported for spam instead of anything else then it will be removed. The more people reporting, the quicker it is removed.

Reactions: 3

NoseyNeb

And this is exactly why Instagram influencers who say they don’t affect people by what they post infuriate me. They do influence people, the vulnerable section of society who get sucked in and spat out whilst they just block and enjoy the cash rolling in I just wish people would see them for what they are THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS THEY ARE A BUSINESS and 99.9% they can’t even be arsed to tick ‘like’ to your adoring comments WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP 🤷‍♀️
There are age restrictions so children can be somewhat deterred from accessing sites and making profiles to keep them safe guarded against all sorts of dark intentions on the internet so I do not understand that so many instagrammers Mrs Hinch being one of thousands that continuously document and share their little ones most private moments and innocent lives in all their glory for the world to see so easily. For what?! To make a few grand and have some furniture or for what ever reason, surely there should be regulations for the parents to not do this. Exploiting their children with out their consent whilst giving The worst sorts of people access to their content so thoughtlessly, in my opinion it’s so so wrong.
I agree with this 100% and have said similar myself on Instagram 😊

Does anyone know the username of the person that sent those msgs to her, about ronnie?
I want to know when that account was created, to see if its a fake acct set up my grinch.

Also Grinch doesnt condone trolls or bullies but shares someones username so they get abuse.........all being that its a real account 🤣
Keep an eye on the channel as everything seems to get repeated on there at some point. You could also try searching for it on YouTube

Last edited:

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Those curtains are £54 and she’s got like three pairs??? My curtains for my sons room were 6.99 from b&m the ones in my living room were from the range for like £15 and same for our bedroom. So relatable spending over £100 on three sets of curtains 😡😡😡😡
I got some lovely cream, lined curtains for £25 from The Range you don’t need to go crazy paying £100 not that she pays for anything 🙄

Oh please 🙄 🙄
What the fuck is it 🤷‍♀️

Boobelle

VIP Member
Sorry, not Hinch related but Cleaning My Anxiety Away or whatever. (Pretty sure she requires therapy with a username like that)
I just had a quick nose at her stories.
And what the f is this? Looks like something I could knock up myself after a trip to the woods! And Home Bargains want you to pay £20 for it! 😂😂😂

View attachment 44133

I am sure you will be fine chick! X
Sorry, not Hinch related but Cleaning My Anxiety Away or whatever. (Pretty sure she requires therapy with a username like that)
I just had a quick nose at her stories.
And what the f is this? Looks like something I could knock up myself after a trip to the woods! And Home Bargains want you to pay £20 for it! 😂😂😂

View attachment 44133

I am sure you will be fine chick! X
Shut the front door! £20!!
There's nothing like a good whittle and that is nothing like a good whittle 😂
I've already told her not to be a c*** this Christmas!!

• Haha

fluffnstuff

I think they all are unfortunately, Hinch , Mario , Little Miss Mops etc They all get if free but incourage everyone to pay for it . Their houses are bulging with the items they are gifted but not once do the donate or give anything away . It’s all about them and greed .
I think my stance is, if it's a gifted item, why would they give it away especially if they like the product which I'm assuming they do and if they were to give it away, isnt that disrespectful to the company who sent it?
Perhaps they secretly do give it away.
I believe I've said give it away so many times I'm now singing the red hot chilli peppers 'give it away now" in my own head

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
by the way, how do we know that she is on benefits? and why is benefits being brought into the conversation?
I don't know IF she's on benefits and I havent stated that she is on them. Ask the person who brought them up in the first place why they were mentioned? 🙊

Reactions: 2

Noonecares

I was literally just gona comment this.
Unless you’re p&g or are willing to pay £5k for a story she don’t wana know.

Did anyone hear Jamie give her a shoutout on I secretly recorded my boyfriend recently? He literally said this is from 'Mrs Hinch"

Knob🤪

Sparklez

I just deleted my previous comment I messed up and quoted myself 😂😂😂 I thought her name was Sophie at first 😂

Yes I think she’s lovely. I dunno what she’d be like if she had 2 million followers though!
Same here. I do like her but I do feel like she’s getting too low Mrs hinch. She replies to messages and has followed me back but like you said who know what happens when you hit big numbers

Lala1998

Oh my god yes!!
I had a look too and for the life of me can’t think how and why she gets gifted stuff!!
Thousands of beautifull accounts I follow and they don’t get anything yet a really dark and dingy run down house gets gifted a brand new bed!!
Like why did they chose her and she is so chavvy looking and just not brand rep material in my opinion
Yes the account is so weird not professional at all

Therealist

VIP Member
All she seems to do in videos is poke and prod at the baby, all these jerky movements. If someone did that to me I would be so annoyed.
So awks to watch 😖

And maybe that's why he doesn't smile back at her. Just sayin'
It’s prob coz she doesn’t know how to act on camera with him only reasonable ish thing I can think of.
I know it was a short clip but she seemed manic again

It's on tonight (Wednesday's) on W at 10pm - it's a good series 😊
Wicked! I love a good doc!

Last edited: