Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobelle

VIP Member
It replaced the disability living allowance
It stands for personal independence payment.by all accounts it's very difficult to get,there's been talk of cancer patients who are undergoing treatment being turned down.I get the impression you almost have to be an accomplished actor to get pip for mental health problems.

Reactions: 3

Boobelle

VIP Member
Surely there can't be much pointless shit for her to buy/flog. How does she even find this crap!?
Anyone know where I can find a protector to protect my matress protector please.

Does anyone know anything about this 🤭
Screenshot_20190926-152459_Facebook.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a protector to protect my matress protector please.

Does anyone know anything about this 🤭
Screenshot_20190926-152459_Facebook.jpg
I wonder if she can even remember!

• Haha

DangerNoodle

Definitely, she knows exactly who her demographic is and how to appeal and be relatable to them.

She and everyone else behind Mrs hinch the brand saw a huge gap in the infuencer market and are now exploiting the hell out of it.
Wonder if she made a massive point of buying it in Poundland hoping to be papped, or was it someone from Gleam who did it for her ? 😂

Boobelle

VIP Member
Thanks all. If I could work out how to put us all in one place to chat that would be fab however i seem to be inept!

Can you put more than one person in a PM message?

I disappeared off to make tea. Enchilada's tonight. Perhaps the family will even be home to eat it...... 🙄
We are all in one place chatting! 😍