Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsK32

Does anyone know the username of the person that sent those msgs to her, about ronnie?
I want to know when that account was created, to see if its a fake acct set up my grinch.

Also Grinch doesnt condone trolls or bullies but shares someones username so they get abuse.........all being that its a real account 🤣
In case nobody has replied it was queen_p_xox

It seems to have vanished though.

Reactions: 3

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
I checked about an hour after she shared the message and it was still there but by the morning it had gone. It will have had so many reports that it will have been disabled/suspended fairly quickly.
I did wonder if thats what happened.

raynorxo

I love getting comfy (not on the landing) and reading her hunchers messages. Do even half of them watch her stories or read her posts. Bloody hell they know on Mars that bloody chair was from a local furniture village

Homesthatsmell

I've looked through some of your other comments you're definitely mygreyhome 😂
I'm definitely not 😂 I went to school with the girl I've known her years, I'm not going to sit by and see a dear friend slagged off by people who don't even know her but she does read here which is more upsetting than anything.

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Apologies if someone has mentioned this, the thread went very fast last couple days.

Honestly, when I saw the troll comments my eyes rolled to back of my head... again!
Here’s the deal, IF, and that’s a big IF, the comments were genuinely from an actual troll then, she still had the chance to exercise her protective mother’s instincts here. She could have showed Jamie and the two of them could have been quite rightly upset and hurt and outraged etc.... but she could have left it there. No one would know that her baby was called ugly, no papers plastering his little face everywhere with headlines about Hinchs ugly baby! The internet is here to stay and she’s imprinted that thought into millions of people’s heads and memories and not to mention the digital footprint left of this. I have a feeling that this won’t be the first and last time she jumps the gun and uses her innocent child as a prop.
So while it was not nice what that person said (I’m not sure I believe it was a real person tbh) she still had the control. She DID NOT have to share it at all. Not for the protection of the troll, but the protection of her innocent BABY.
Sophie Hinch you did not think of your child first in this instance! You wanted the outrage and sympathy!
Well said, I agree with all you have said 👍

MrsK32

I spotted the Dominoes boxes too! They must spend a fortune on takeaways & fast food, assuming that’s something they actually pay for of course!
Well its not like she has anything else to pay for lol

Boobelle

VIP Member
Yup, this is why i haven't applied, even though I fit so much of the criteria, and need a lot of physical care and support from my husband, when my conditions strike. I just can't face jumping through their hoops. 😕
Don't blame you-someone I know was asked to copy the interviewers dance moves during an assessment! Dont think the interviewer was expecting the response 💃💃👊

Don't blame you-someone I know was asked to copy the interviewers dance moves during an assessment! Dont think the interviewer was expecting the response 💃💃👊
The woman asked 'can you do this' and she replied 'no,but I can do this' ! Not condoning violence-she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag!

• Wow

Boobelle

VIP Member
Omg! She is now printing pictures of when Ronnie was born and sticking them in her baby book,but as usual nothing is sacred as she is using the printer she has flogged several times. How sad she can even share such intimate moments with 27 million people and how disgusting she will do it for money 🤮
[/QUOTE
Sometimes I don’t feel sorry for any of them. They choose to bare their souls on Instagram just for money and fame. I think if you have anxiety like that it’s the last thing you would want to do broadcasting your personal life to the whole nation just for cash. They are fake living fake lives which a lot of vulnerable people will try and copy leaving themselves in debt and with anxiety. It’s the gullable followers that we should feel sorry for
Soph really should know better.i thought she understood the connection between poor mental health and a tendency to overspend?🤷‍♀️

isn’t it illegal to give a negative reference?

Congrats by the way! 👍🏽
🍾

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Having just watched the tiny uneventful event, I have to say, I dont get who is there and why. Mops says she dislikes Hinch and was posting about Hinchs rivals on her page, that Mancleany, well, who is he? And clearly only there thanks to Mops. Anxiety girl, I believe is in receipt of benefits so I do hope shes declaring that and the fact she CAN leave her house alone contrary to what she says. AvaMay is NOT a cleaning account so I'm lost, but im assuming she needs to finally meet Hinch. Who's Cherry girl? Whos greedy? Twins are alright, as is Jottie. It's a room of mostly nobodys, same faces at each event, with very little impact. Uneventful and rather dull.
Anxiety girl Charlotte said on her stories that her partner Jamie was allowed to go with her 🙄
All wannabes

Bubblesxxxx

I’ve noticed quite a few people I follow are now using filters on their stories , but not flattering ones. I don’t understand why you would take to your stories to talk about stuff using an unflattering filter with an awful voice?

• Heart

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Sorry to be a noob but what is the PRWM they are referring to in their Facebook post?
I think it’s Part time working Mum 🤔 So that stupid woman slagging off Tattle still can’t get her facts right 😂🤣

Just checked her page out as i dont follow her. Over 10k in followers yet her photos are grainy and crap?! 🤔 screams bought followers
She gained loads I think after her rant about Mrs Hinch and all her gifted stuff etc, but now she’s practically up her arse again like she was before and trying to copy her mannerisms, she is so 2 faced 🤢

Last edited: