Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DangerNoodle

I love getting comfy (not on the landing) and reading her hunchers messages. Do even half of them watch her stories or read her posts. Bloody hell they know on Mars that bloody chair was from a local furniture village
They just hope that she'll respond to them asking. They read it and still asked just in case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Therealist

VIP Member
how can someone prove anything.i've teased her relentlessly and I've watched her squirm.if you know you know.theres nothing,I, nor any of us can do to stop her.only her conscience will stop her and sadly it wont happen.her entire story is built o
You missed it all.teased her relentlessly and watched her squirm.if you know you know,I cant prove anything but I've realised noone can stop her.
I know what you mean boob, after that event and how everyone’s reacted I feel the same

Reactions: 2

Boobelle

VIP Member
Sorry but I feel trolled by her in the Granny filters selling people absolute shite and overpriced bollocks through swipe ups and ad posts. Get in the real world.

How can she not get freaked out by people rallying round with all the hashtag save Hinch and anti troll spray but someone sends a message and she’s lost the plot?

When’s her dot to dot book out?
No clue.

Reactions: 1

Homesthatsmell

OFFS this is Tattle...a gossip site...where we discuss influencers and instagrammers. Somebody called that she would be doing this. So let’s get this straight, she can have a huge rant on her account slagging off Hinch, saying all sorts of nasty things and calling Hinch out to thousands of people...yet we discuss her on here and she gets upset about it....well I’m sorry but if you go on a gossip site you are probably going to be discussed if you are not whiter than white...which she isn’t ! She gained followers over her outburst on Hinch and now she’s up her arse ...two faced etc etc. Well Im sorry if you want to spread yourself over social media you have to take the good with the bad. I haven’t seen anything about her parenting skills or about her little boy mentioned on Tattle, I didn’t know actually whether she had a boy or girl...nor did I feel the need to find out....maybe she is going to blow this out of proportion to get on the troll bandwagon like her buddy Hinch this week. You notice only some screenshots were used and none of the ones calling her out about the rant and slagging off Hinch and backing up Weescottish that also had a rant ! If it upset her then why did she come on here to read it ? Can’t afford filler to fill the holes in her walls.....what a strange comment to make 😂 did anybody actually mention that.... incidentally it’s a pound in the pound shop funnily enough and she spent far far more than that on cleaning tat the other day. If she can’t handle being talked about...she shouldn’t be an Instagrammer and shouldn’t actually go out seeking if anything is said about her ! Had no idea she was only actually 21, which may explain some of her immaturity. I remember around the slagging off Hinch time a few weeks back I noticed she had other accounts on Insta too for various things.

minky4life

Treated myself to viewing the very few (desperate) accounts who have reposted about MH again today in the hope of a Hinch repost and more followers and how right I was. The anxiety girl and that man that first clean have crept up in numbers enormously, one is a hinch clone, the other isnt a cleaning page, then was and wasnt now is again because it suits his agenda? I can smell the desperation. Strange how that man struggles to get 50 likes on a post though and clearly has a disengaged audience, anxiety girl, well, you may aswell just watch Hinch herself. Is there any original cleaning accounts on there who are good to watch? I'm struggling to find any
I really like cleanandgleamit

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Someone did the same thing on the Brogan Tate thread and one of our clever bunch looked back and saw every single post was recommending pretty blunt.

I'm not knocking the girl but it was obvious either she (or a friend of hers) was on here trying to drum up followers.

So this is from where my skepticism arises!
Ohh I never knew that!! I see what you mean 🧐 very clever 😂 but I can assure you I am not trying to drum up her followers 😂