Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
How much is she getting for all these Ebay recommendations everything ( well almost everything) is “ I’ll put the eBay link up” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2

raynorxo

That's a new stair basket.why?

To keep the smaller baskets in ....which held letters, scarves, jewellery, disguises to hide from the paps 🧔🏻 🕶
And watching her crap doesn't help -she her for the fool she is and keep reading here for the giggles x

Boobelle

VIP Member
No,who watched the last post?
Sorry,but I just kicked my puppy.put anything else up like that and she gets more.
(Joke 🥰🐶👼👶)

Looboo

Chatty Member
It is but as I've not had my P45 or last payslip yet I would imagine that they may just "ignore" the request here's hoping.

I have back ups if they'll accept them, I've left on good terms with almost all my other managers!
It’s not illegal to give bad references (contrary to what a lot of people think).

I’m sure you’ll be fine though, most people would rather ignore a reference request than give a bad one. And well done on the job x

YouKay

Chatty Member
Who was it that actually came up with the “Tadaa” list idea? Because I know it wasn’t Grinch but another insta person.
Whoever it is should be annoyed that Grinch has not only copied the idea, but has had it put into her book!
@thesecretcleaner

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Hope I.post this right this time 😫 if you look when the so called troll messaged mrs Hinch its says Friday on the first photo so why has it taken her till yesterday to post about it ?
Probably took that long for the comments to work their way through her zoflora addled brain or it’s a cynical ploy for sympathy hmmm which one which one 🤔

Homesthatsmell

The teeth are most unfortunate, I won’t slate her for them, but I do wonder why she didn’t get free dental and free orthodontic work done as they would have qualified in that condition, she is only 21 apparently so she could of had them done a few years ago in her teens. I do wonder if there was a beg there somewhere for the teeth the other day, definitely a beg there this morning with the washing machine, shouldn’t of watched I know as it wound me up.....doesn’t separate her things...and it fooling shows 🤢 can’t afford unstoppables but uses them expensive colour catcher sheets in every wash because she can’t separate her laundry 🤔 laundry detergent and fabric softener is all you need and just separate your loads, not a rainbow of colours and not mixing towels with your clothes as it makes them go bitty...it’s not hard. Maybe she thinks getting more followers allows her a new machine like Hinch with the gifted dishwasher that’s coming. Maybe she’s seen into the future and knows she’s got one coming ...she is after all a psychic according to an account she had on Insta if you google her name of over 3000 😂🤣 ot sure if she still cons people as sorry but that’s all it is ...that side of her I’m afraid I find one big scam....
She had the opportunity to get braces when we was at school but she had major family issues growing up, she was taken into care when she was due to get them done and in. The long run she never ended up at one place long enough to get them sorted, I know she's looked into invisible ones but that's something she's saving for, I very much doubt she was begging for a washing machine 😂 she just mentioned it's on its way out doesn't mean she's wanting one for free if you guys knew sel in person she's a really nice person, yeah she's thick as a barn door but she's genuinely lovely.

• Sad