Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amylou22

Of course this has all been planned. Look, over a year ago. Cleaning products! Wonder when these will come? I hope to god they don't

• Wow
Reactions: 3

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
Absolutely none of these cleaning influencers seem to care about anything but themselves.

Gorge on meat.
Wear dead animals (I swear that was snakeskin boots mh was showing off in her story yesterday)
Produce enough plastic waste to single handedly destroy the planet, each.
Take take take freebies.

It's just sickening how nasty and selfish they are .

How about using your influencer status to promote being kinder to animals and kinder to the planet?
That would require some intelligence and they’re all just uneducated chavs.

Perhaps if you are a meat eater it would be a tad uncouth to do so and a little hypocritical? Unless someone is vegetarian or vegan, I cant take them seriously when they harp on about animal cruelty, it bores me.
Most products in bottle sprays are recyclable these days anyways.
I feel they should influence in what they believe in regardless of whatever that is, I dont believe they should influence in something for cash, double standards. But let's be honest, the majority sat at the Hinch table are all beneath her so will happily attach themselves to her to get those followers up, so of course they pretend to admire her, she will in turn get them more work through pg and more followers. It's a shame actually, half of them breaking bread with her are using her for her own gain, I personally think she should be more selective looking at who attended. Shoddy choices.
[/QUOTE
These friends aren’t going to give her the same street cred as Stacey are they?!

Harvey27

how come there isn’t a thread on tattle about mygreyhome?
I feel sorry for her but at the same time can’t stand her? A million stories a day talking absolutely nothing. She’s so grubby looking at well.
She never shows the full room you can tell she just has mess piles everywhere.
Just checked her page out as i dont follow her. Over 10k in followers yet her photos are grainy and crap?! 🤔 screams bought followers

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the username of the person that sent those msgs to her, about ronnie?
I want to know when that account was created, to see if its a fake acct set up my grinch.

Also Grinch doesnt condone trolls or bullies but shares someones username so they get abuse.........all being that its a real account 🤣
I tried to look the account up. And I couldn't find it. Funny that. It was queen_p_xox

Attachments

Last edited:

DangerNoodle

I am quite sure "so and so saved my life" starts as a joke in the majority of cases

I doubt this case was any different but her Hinchers have taken it seriously.

Sparklez

I can't believe how rude she is talking over the woman doing the demonstration and shouting Hinched at the end. Now anybody else who filmed it for their stories probably can't use their footage because she's talking over all of it and shouting her stupid tag line 🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course they will

They’re god hinch has spoken

Vincesboo

Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
Sorry to be a noob but what is the PRWM they are referring to in their Facebook post?

CrazyCatLady101

Yeah just checked her out. Love that she’s mocking Hinch but I won’t be following her. She must be desperate for followers 😂 She’ll just end up like Sophie once she gets what she wants.
idk, I'm not friends with the girl at all, I used to work in the same place as one of her friends a few years back, fi you look back she promotes a lot to help ppl/kids with less at Christmas ect and shes on the BBC so I don't know/think if that's what it is

Lurker2018

Why does she have so many followers that only follow just her? Are these the account she has ‘bought’ for followers?