Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffnstuff

CMAA - her posts this morning tagging in the Hinch. It’s just so desperate. They all are. Just wannabes piggy-backing off the back of the nonsense that MH has made her million from.

Also, I’m surprised someone so anxious would feel confident i😊wearing an off the shoulder top (at the end of September) 🙄
Quite funny as they've all never tagged MH much previously and yesterday and today, voila, she's flavour of the month and they've tagged MH more in the last 24 hours than they have in the last 12 months, but anything for a follow, right?
Is that how they do it, create a clique, stick together and shout eachother out to grow?
No need for originality or content, no?
I wonder how other cleaning accounts feel about the clique yesterday and Hinch and besties all clubbing together, albeit very few, to create a cliquey inner circle as to me, that is how it has come across.
I have to say, bar Jottie who I do follow and like, I've never taken any notice of any other account there. Choice selection by PG, hopefully they choose better next time as it was extremely boring and tiring to observe.

At least that was shite that she wasn’t trying to sell us for a change. 😂
Wasn't this a littlemissmops move?

Reactions: 4

Boobelle

VIP Member
And there it is BOOM!!!! Stacey posting matching outfits for her and Rex next thing Jamie and Ronnie are matching
Cute picture but it reminded me to sew name labels inside of the old mans clothes.can never be to careful in the changing rooms.

• Haha

YouKay

Chatty Member
Might be a bit of a reach but does anyone else think she only opened that message on her story because it started with ‘I actually don’t care...’ and she thought it would be a ‘troll’ [emoji848]
I had the exact same thought.
Funny how she’s made people doubt everything about her.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
It stands for personal independence payment.by all accounts it's very difficult to get,there's been talk of cancer patients who are undergoing treatment being turned down.I get the impression you almost have to be an accomplished actor to get pip for mental health problems.
Yup, this is why i haven't applied, even though I fit so much of the criteria, and need a lot of physical care and support from my husband, when my conditions strike. I just can't face jumping through their hoops. 😕

• Sad

GrimFandango

isn’t it illegal to give a negative reference?

Congrats by the way! 👍🏽

It is but as I've not had my P45 or last payslip yet I would imagine that they may just "ignore" the request here's hoping.

I have back ups if they'll accept them, I've left on good terms with almost all my other managers!

midnightrose

VIP Member
Sorry, not Hinch related but Cleaning My Anxiety Away or whatever. (Pretty sure she requires therapy with a username like that)
I just had a quick nose at her stories.
And what the f is this? Looks like something I could knock up myself after a trip to the woods! And Home Bargains want you to pay £20 for it! 😂😂😂

86AC50D9-560F-462D-85F5-5E088BB2F373.png

It is but as I've not had my P45 or last payslip yet I would imagine that they may just "ignore" the request here's hoping.

I have back ups if they'll accept them, I've left on good terms with almost all my other managers!
I am sure you will be fine chick! X

• Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
If someone has genuine inside info with concrete proof then can we please just share it instead of being vague. It's extremely tedious.
how can someone prove anything.i've teased her relentlessly and I've watched her squirm.if you know you know.theres nothing,I, nor any of us can do to stop her.only her conscience will stop her and sadly it wont happen.her entire story is built o
If someone has genuine inside info with concrete proof then can we please just share it instead of being vague. It's extremely tedious.
You missed it all.teased her relentlessly and watched her squirm.if you know you know,I cant prove anything but I've realised noone can stop her.

• Sad

fluffnstuff

Same here. I do like her but I do feel like she’s getting too low Mrs hinch. She replies to messages and has followed me back but like you said who know what happens when you hit big numbers
Any of them without jobs answer everyone back, they can, they have time on their hands.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
It's on one of the threads here. Can't remember who but it was in an email telling a company what she charges for posts and stories.

. FIG-LX1 .
It’s like the basic rate. Chris Hughes charges loads too for his ads etc it’s ridiculous

fluffnstuff

Treated myself to viewing the very few (desperate) accounts who have reposted about MH again today in the hope of a Hinch repost and more followers and how right I was. The anxiety girl and that man that first clean have crept up in numbers enormously, one is a hinch clone, the other isnt a cleaning page, then was and wasnt now is again because it suits his agenda? I can smell the desperation. Strange how that man struggles to get 50 likes on a post though and clearly has a disengaged audience, anxiety girl, well, you may aswell just watch Hinch herself. Is there any original cleaning accounts on there who are good to watch? I'm struggling to find any