Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CMAA - her posts this morning tagging in the Hinch. It’s just so desperate. They all are. Just wannabes piggy-backing off the back of the nonsense that MH has made her million from.

Also, I’m surprised someone so anxious would feel confident i😊wearing an off the shoulder top (at the end of September) 🙄
Love how Mancleany was giving his "valid" opinion on Hinch, saying she really is lovely. It's like saying g that you met a person you didnt hu k mich of but then realise oh, they're actually nice. Reckon a few of them must have been on this thread a few times 🤣

Also, Hinch really does put herself above the rest, sharing all those glowing reviews they posted about her, where are her glowing, giddy reviews of everyone else? Just a quick sentence posted on a repost of them saying how amazing she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she have so many followers that only follow just her? Are these the account she has ‘bought’ for followers?

Reactions: 3
Love the stories today
, Mancleany absolutely LOVES Mrs Hinch and she absolutely LOVES Milton wipes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear I could hear the hoover going in the background whilst MH was faffing about with feeding the dog...

Ps. Her landing waiting room is genius, now she has somewhere to hang out whilst mr H is taking his half hour craps 😁
I've got it! There's one of those ticket machines on the landing and they sit and wait for their turn to go have a 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She flogs some crap, but those towel/cloth loops are the biggest load of garbage I’ve seen in ages.

Life is too short to put loops on all your tea towels!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Manclingy posted a pic of Hinch but his caption was more about LMM. Not enough good things to say about Hinch? [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like the black heart.coming soon to an instagram near you ....Greedy Christmas Grinch staring Sophie Snowflake,and the fairy Jamie who does what he's told
hahahaha.
yep, black like her soul

Also I feel like “Greedy Grinch” would make an excellent song...

Reactions: 4
She flogs some crap, but those towel/cloth loops are the biggest load of garbage I’ve seen in ages.

Tbh I'm fed up with my alphabetical knickers drawer-how much would 26 of these be?

Tbh I'm fed up with my alphabetical knickers drawer-how much would 26 of these be?
Actually only need 25.dont have anything for 'f'.
Hold that,just thought of something 🤭

hahahaha.
yep, black like her soul

Also I feel like “Greedy Grinch” would make an excellent song...
You just know I'm going to work on that?!
Grinch was mentioned in the 'dont be a c this Christmas'!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Where the f*ck are they all being hanged up after? I'll stick to shoving them in a drawer thanks

Why am I singing greedy grinch to the tune of baby shark???
Let's swipe up let's swipe up
On ebay on ebay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
CMAA - her posts this morning tagging in the Hinch. It’s just so desperate. They all are. Just wannabes piggy-backing off the back of the nonsense that MH has made her million from.

Also, I’m surprised someone so anxious would feel confident i😊wearing an off the shoulder top (at the end of September) 🙄
Quite funny as they've all never tagged MH much previously and yesterday and today, voila, she's flavour of the month and they've tagged MH more in the last 24 hours than they have in the last 12 months, but anything for a follow, right?
Is that how they do it, create a clique, stick together and shout eachother out to grow?
No need for originality or content, no?
I wonder how other cleaning accounts feel about the clique yesterday and Hinch and besties all clubbing together, albeit very few, to create a cliquey inner circle as to me, that is how it has come across.
I have to say, bar Jottie who I do follow and like, I've never taken any notice of any other account there. Choice selection by PG, hopefully they choose better next time as it was extremely boring and tiring to observe.

At least that was shite that she wasn’t trying to sell us for a change. 😂
Wasn't this a littlemissmops move?

Reactions: 4

Actually only need 25.dont have anything for 'f'.
Hold that,just thought of something 🤭

You just know I'm going to work on that?!
Grinch was mentioned in the 'dont be a c this Christmas'!
PLEASE DO

Where the f*ck are they all being hanged up after? I'll stick to shoving them in a drawer thanks

Let's swipe up let's swipe up
On ebay on ebay
it’s like the bleeping cha cha slide!

everybody swipe on ya phones
swipe to the top, take it back now y’all
right hand, let’s go, left hand let’s go
SWIPE UP REAL SMOOTH 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.