Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sick that she's "working" with a company like very. I honestly believe she's only doing it because she knows the majority of her hinchers are on a low income and can't afford these luxury items outright. £10 a month for a year makes it seem so much more affordable. So she is still getting her commission and her hinchers are happy because they have the same tat as hinch. Where does this end though some will end up in thousands of debt, and people say that's not her fault because she isn't forcing people to buy it but she is responsible. She's an influencer her entire job is to get people to buy the tit she's selling.

Very give credit to people on benefits or with a bad credit rating and just keep raising the amount month by month until the credit limit is thousands and has people caught in a spiral of debt. She must know this.

A young mum who lives by me who struggles to buy formula for her baby has got into thousands of pounds of debt and had bailiffs at the door buying tat she doesn't need from catalogues, I wonder how often this happens. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had influenced her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Everything about that mygreyhome account has really irritated me! I actually can stand to watch anymore.

Reactions: 8
Long begone are the old days were people worked for what they had!
Sitting at home being paid being watched by sad acts at home on their phone all day long instead of actually working towards finding a job getting out in the world socially and having pride in themselves!

Reactions: 7
Seen this on MH stories this morning
‘Don’t let them bring you down’...unless you can use it to your advantage. Squeeze some tears out on camera to get maximum attention, press coverage and to sell more of the next load of tat you are flogging...

Everything she does and says is so contradictory!

Reactions: 13
Clearly buying followers! Her content is crap her photos look like theyve been taken off of one of the 1st ever camera phones. Maybe we check out her followers see how many bots shes got [emoji1787]
Report the bots as spam accounts and Instagram will remove them. Let's get her below 10k [emoji23]

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes me sick that she's "working" with a company like very. I honestly believe she's only doing it because she knows the majority of her hinchers are on a low income and can't afford these luxury items outright. £10 a month for a year makes it seem so much more affordable. So she is still getting her commission and her hinchers are happy because they have the same tat as hinch. Where does this end though some will end up in thousands of debt, and people say that's not her fault because she isn't forcing people to buy it but she is responsible. She's an influencer her entire job is to get people to buy the tit she's selling.

Very give credit to people on benefits or with a bad credit rating and just keep raising the amount month by month until the credit limit is thousands and has people caught in a spiral of debt. She must know this.

A young mum who lives by me who struggles to buy formula for her baby has got into thousands of pounds of debt and had bailiffs at the door buying tat she doesn't need from catalogues, I wonder how often this happens. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had influenced her.

All of these cleaning accounts have no originality ( apart from jotties journal she’s fabulous & little miss mops)
They all bum lick each other every week they put up stories of who they want us to follow..eh no thanks love I already know you hate the guts of half of them but you want more followers so you have to be fake and go on the beg for them
Little miss mops is the worst. She's constantly doing swipe ups for all this make up and she barely ever wears it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is what happened to me fell into the trap of having a catalogue and not having to pay it out right.
It wasn't to copy hinches style but to be able to give my kids presents for christmas etc.
It got into such a downward spiral I ended up in hospital because of the stress etc nearly lost my marriage over it because I couldn't keep up with the repayments.
Places like this know they have got you and keep increasing your balance. My balance I could order for got to £9,000 lucky I didn't use it all.
Bit feel for all thoughs hinch wannabes will get themself into far too much debt they won't see light at the end of the tunnel.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

But why would you choose tat over baby formula surely you’d buy that first? Hinch can’t be totally to blame for that can she?

Reactions: 7
But why would you choose tat over baby formula surely you’d buy that first? Hinch can’t be totally to blame for that can she?
Why? For the gram of course!!! Nah, I don't think she's to blame as such. It's always been around I think Hinch just highlights the issue.

Reactions: 6
The ‘styling’ on that landing is absolutely a load of tripe. Of course I have no doubt that all the items ‘showcased’ will be sell outs from the Hinch sheep but honestly it looks a pile of useless crap

I own a furniture company and every single day of every single hour I am bombarded by ‘requests’ to ‘work with’ so called celebrities ( no bodies) or home accounts
I have yet to come across one ‘request’ from many hundreds that has
One; ever stated my name or company name on their DM, it simply goes along the lines of
Hi I love your furniture and it would work well in my house.. blah blah blah
The free loaders are simply copying and pasting message after message
Two; has been ever slightly polite in their ‘requests’
It’s all me me me

I have been given lists of what they are after on their first DM, of thousands of pounds worth of furniture!
I have had complete no bodies like with 200 followers asking to ‘work with them’

One day, I had had enough and did a post stating the truth
I did not give away free Furniture to social media stars but I did donate to families in need in my local area and had my chosen charities where I gave raffle prizes etc
I then received a number of messages, quite vile, from the certain members of the IG community stating that I was a twit and these people are offering their services to ‘help me’
duck off and get a proper job and pay for your own furniture
I’d sooner give a person that has been down on their luck a new Bed than a someone that has a house full of freebies changing their rooms very few mins
I might not get the ‘publicity’ from gifting to IG ‘stars’ but to be honest most of them I wouldn’t want my furniture to associated with them!
I own home decor and furniture company too. I get 100s Of messages asking if I want them to review my products. It’s so annoying and disrespectful. I simply said please purchase products from me to give me a genuine review. If I give you tit tones of crap for free of course it’s going to be amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the latest motivational quote warns that it's not good to compare ourselves with others(or something close).
🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.