Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted the Dominoes boxes too! They must spend a fortune on takeaways & fast food, assuming that’s something they actually pay for of course!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that grey home stories lmao she’s trying to act like hinch it’s so embarrassing lmao!!!

Reactions: 6
Also, the tea coffee sugar basket was 'made' for her. So, her friend bought some Yorkshire tea, some caster sugar and some mellow bird and gifted it in a grey Home Bargain's basket for her wedding?

edit - Just realise I think she means the TCS set for the counter top.Although I am dubious as she got married ages ago, and they aren't the TCS set she's had on the counter, they are Kilner and didn't she get gifted a load of Kilner stuff about a week ago?
Yeah she had different TCS ones before and just a kilner cookie jar. She’s now got one for bicarb and ones for her TCS.

Reactions: 1
mygreyhome is just copying hinch if her friend that visited her today didn’t tell her straight to cop herself on and stop making a tit of herself then she’s not a friend love!

What a whirlwind day. Night tattlers perhaps after a sleep tonight I'll be a bit more self absorbed 🤪

Reactions: 8
Those curtains are £54 and she’s got like three pairs??? My curtains for my sons room were 6.99 from b&m the ones in my living room were from the range for like £15 and same for our bedroom. So relatable spending over £100 on three sets of curtains 😡😡😡😡
I got some lovely cream, lined curtains for £25 from The Range you don’t need to go crazy paying £100 not that she pays for anything 🙄

Oh please 🙄 🙄
What the duck is it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
mygreyhome is just copying hinch if her friend that visited her today didn’t tell her straight to cop herself on and stop making a tit of herself then she’s not a friend love!
Get abit of her clean on! She even did the head shuffle hahahahaha

• Haha
Wtf is this f***ery [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Who would actually wear this? [emoji52]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am quite sure "so and so saved my life" starts as a joke in the majority of cases

I doubt this case was any different but her Hinchers have taken it seriously.

Reactions: 3
Oooh please explain

Awful 😒
Well she has two half sisters she never mentions in stories or in her book, one of which had spending issues which she saw first hand! Yet still #gifted this “worked with” that
Encouraging spending! Not the sweet little soph she makes out

How can anyone believe that it was not contrived? The photos below are all SS of Soph having an emotional rant,she doesn’t look pretty,she has mentioned in the past she uses the Gretel filter so the press do not use the images. How good she look in the press shots for the Daily Fail 🤮💎🤮
This

Reactions: 4
Long post sorry - All of this is completely planned. Right from the beginning. Start cleaning, be all girl next door, get married like a princess, go on holiday in sun, do more cleaning and start selling. Slowly at first. Then get pregnant, cue daddy crying at scan. Keep selling. Just keep selling. ‘Write crappy book’ but suddenly have hospital trip and go quiet. More folk buy book. Baby shower worth thousands. Have little Ronnie. Go quiet but show jigsaw parts of baby. Fans hanging on every pic. Sell sell sell. Get EVERYTHING free.
However... backlash. So anxiety comes back. Then she suddenly has arthritis for a day. Gets in paper. But backlash still happening. Sees Jessie from little mix. Suddenly a troll attacks cutie pie and she’s in papers again and now EVERYONE is on her side again. Sells dot to dot book. And an aside, all these idiots fawning over her are the same who virtue signal on fb that “Da PlAnEt Iz DyInG. We MuSt Do MoAr. DaM yOu BoRiS” or whoever. Hypocrites
You’re not te
Seriously has someone died?? Wtf is going on?? One woman had a troll say a vile thing about her baby and basically everyone is feeling sorry for her!! Yes it was disgusting and no one should say stuff like that but do they really think that she’s the only one in the public eye to be trolled??? I said earlier she’s turned the attention onto herself and she wants everyone to feel sorry for her!! She’s got what she wanted. But my question is why are all these people acting like that?! It’s like a cult... and it’s pretty scary how much they defend her and how they are heartbroken etc.... but why?! What’s so special about her?! I liked her to start with coz she was different back then but once the monster was created I came here. I just don’t see what there is to like now.... she has a boring life, she doesn’t give a tit about her fans.... all she does is shop and show her haul (yawn) or show off her gifted stuff. What is so interesting or entertaining?! I just don’t get it!
You’re not telling me this the 1st time she’s been trolled over Ronnie? The second she gets a negative dm she deletes and block. This is Gleam telling her to make a big thing of this for engagement, so obvious
Btw I think Ronnie is a cutie

I still can’t believe that’s her
Nor me......

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that all these Hinch-wannabes have “DM for collabs” in their Instagram bios? I saw one that said something along the lines of “message me for collabs - I want to be part of something!” 🙄
Hinch and her army claim that she’s helping people and it’s a “cleaning community” but it’s really people who have seen how many freebies she gets and how much money she can grab and now they want the same!
This is what concerns me the most after the dangerous cleaning advice/waste. It’s normalising advertising for companies in such an insidious way. It’s not collaborating or ‘working with’ its selling. Exactly like Avon or QVC without the disclosure. Actually worse it’s like a giant influencer MLM, where they think they’re in on it but they’re not.
One of the smaller Hinch like accounts bought, paid for and gave a glowing review to the new Fairy tagging P&G. Clearly angling for a ‘collab’. This is insane if you think about it. 1984 meets the marketing departments of large multi nationals.

The only ones in on this are P&G who give Hinch, what I would imagine is only a tiny amount of their budget and then watch her clones copy her and advertise it for free. You’re not in it together. You’re only in if you can sell stuff to loads of people and they only get in if they also can sell stuff to loads of people.

🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.