Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a bit of a reach but does anyone else think she only opened that message on her story because it started with ‘I actually don’t care...’ and she thought it would be a ‘troll’ 🤔

Reactions: 19
I’m gonna leave instructions for my family that if I ever try to “hinch myself happy” they’re to put me down. The term “hinching actually grates on me. I cleaned today. With a cloth and some basic antibac. I didn’t hinch with a Dave or a Cyril or whatever the duck they’re called

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen that grey home stories lmao she’s trying to act like hinch it’s so embarrassing lmao!!!
Yep...I’ve only seen a couple of snippets because she gets on my nerves quite frankly. I was alerted to her after she totally slagged off , ranted and outed Hinch a few weeks ago about gifted stuff ....now she is crawling up her arse...2 faced...she did it all to gain followers of the magic 10,000 so she could get gifted stuff, so preplanned. I’ve just popped back on and saw this....omg cleaning the tiny worktop area down in her kitchen in her lounge which took her ages of filming trying to mimic Hinch....I howled when she reached the hob...a great big chip sitting on it...wouldn’t you have moved that first 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jeez! The desperation on her latest grid post (sorry can’t be arsed to screenshot and resize) but ‘I’m so desperate to gift something to her, how do you contact her’, ‘I’ve been trying since 2018’ etc

This is not right!

I just watched a South Park episode about advertising evolving as people were getting immune to regular adverts and adverts began taking over the world and it just made me think of hinch!

We spent years trying to avoid adverts, we got ad blockers for our web browsers, tv boxes where you could pause and skip ads and now people are choosing to view a walking advert and actually missing it when it doesn’t given them an advert for as little as 12 hours.

Our children will laugh at us for this and wonder how the hell we were ever this gullible. I’m wondering this even now. How can people not see it?

And this isn’t just aimed at hinch. I know she’s not the first to do it or the only one doing it now but she’s the only one that ever nearly caught me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep...I’ve only seen a couple of snippets because she gets on my nerves quite frankly. I was alerted to her after she totally slagged off , ranted and outed Hinch a few weeks ago about gifted stuff ....now she is crawling up her arse...2 faced...she did it all to gain followers of the magic 10,000 so she could get gifted stuff, so preplanned. I’ve just popped back on and saw this....omg cleaning the tiny worktop area down in her kitchen in her lounge which took her ages of filming trying to mimic Hinch....I howled when she reached the hob...a great big chip sitting on it...wouldn’t you have moved that first 😂🤣
Just watched a story and shes done the get a bit of a clean on quote even trying to mimic hinch. Omg im so embarrased for her 🤣.
But seriously her house isnt insta worthy defo bought followers

Reactions: 10
The way she drags that same sad sponge over every surface without rinsing it irks the life out of me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what concerns me the most after the dangerous cleaning advice/waste. It’s normalising advertising for companies in such an insidious way. It’s not collaborating or ‘working with’ its selling. Exactly like Avon or QVC without the disclosure. Actually worse it’s like a giant influencer MLM, where they think they’re in on it but they’re not.
One of the smaller Hinch like accounts bought, paid for and gave a glowing review to the new Fairy tagging P&G. Clearly angling for a ‘collab’. This is insane if you think about it. 1984 meets the marketing departments of large multi nationals.

The only ones in on this are P&G who give Hinch, what I would imagine is only a tiny amount of their budget and then watch her clones copy her and advertise it for free. You’re not in it together. You’re only in if you can sell stuff to loads of people and they only get in if they also can sell stuff to loads of people.

🤯🤯🤯
Exactly this - well said 🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
All of these cleaning accounts have no originality ( apart from jotties journal she’s fabulous & little miss mops)
They all bum lick each other every week they put up stories of who they want us to follow..eh no thanks love I already know you hate the guts of half of them but you want more followers so you have to be fake and go on the beg for them

Reactions: 11
Might be a bit of a reach but does anyone else think she only opened that message on her story because it started with ‘I actually don’t care...’ and she thought it would be a ‘troll’ [emoji848]
I had the exact same thought.
Funny how she’s made people doubt everything about her.

Reactions: 4
I spotted the Dominoes boxes too! They must spend a fortune on takeaways & fast food, assuming that’s something they actually pay for of course!
Well its not like she has anything else to pay for lol

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember who said this, it wasn’t hinch, but one of the other accounts I saw mentioned on here, did a little spiel on her stories about ‘gifted’ and people getting jealous. She said Instagram was intended to be an advertising platform and people come on to be advertised to so why are they complaining 🤪 eh no it’s social media you tool

Does anyone sit and relax on their landing? If I did that my family would think I've lost the plot!
If I was Very I would be so pissed off that she basically was so uninspired that she went on their website and copied a layout they had already paid someone to set up and shoot 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.