Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 scrounging celebrities are at it again!!! Marnie ‘asked for advice’ for which tens machine to get and low and behold she has been gifted one today and had used grinches camouflaging of the gifted tag 🙄🖕🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 9
These were some of the comments on Facebook advertising zoflora. This is insanity someone is really going to get injured. Maybe I should have removed their names ??? Just realised after I posted this. Any body any ideas or should I take it off again.
I had to remove myself from a zoflora group. I was getting annoyed of them doing stupid things with it. One thing that annoys me is they all want to wash their bedding it in. And their children are suffering. Why the effing he’ll do you need zoflora soaked bed sheets. What’s wrong with washing powder. They boil my piss they do 😡😡 someone will blow themselves up or their children with their zoflora soaked hoover and another will comment oh it’s ok I’ve been doing it for years. Get to duck you stupid hinchers. They are worse than queen hinch and that’s saying something Sorry for language 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
edit - Just realise I think she means the TCS set for the counter top.Although I am dubious as she got married ages ago, and they aren't the TCS set she's had on the counter, they are Kilner and didn't she get gifted a load of Kilner stuff about a week ago?
Her friend Tanya owns the company handmade_at_herbert_cottage and has gifted her a lot of her products including these T,C,S cannisters. Kilner is just the brand of the jars that she must buy in bulk then paints, decoupages and labels them and sells them for an extortionate amount (£48.99). I made a set for my sister and the three jars plus materials came in at under £20. I know you have to account for a persons time etc. but she must get the jars cheaper at trade/bulk price so makes a pretty penny selling these.

So shes harping on about those cheap LED candles and then casually mentions the candle sticks. Not so cheap at nearly 40 quid for the pair however. Fails to mention that bit.
Also doesn't mention that these remote control candles aren't exactly a novelty to her. She was gifted (more expenisve) a set before from Charles Ted Interiors but she's obviously found cheaper ones on eBay that she knows she can flog to the masses.

Those curtains are £54 and she’s got like three pairs??? My curtains for my sons room were 6.99 from b&m the ones in my living room were from the range for like £15 and same for our bedroom. So relatable spending over £100 on three sets of curtains 😡😡😡😡
Based on the measurements, I think hers are more like £109, maybe £89 if I go for the slightly shorter length and to be fair considering it's a guesstimate.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that all these Hinch-wannabes have “DM for collabs” in their Instagram bios? I saw one that said something along the lines of “message me for collabs - I want to be part of something!” 🙄
Hinch and her army claim that she’s helping people and it’s a “cleaning community” but it’s really people who have seen how many freebies she gets and how much money she can grab and now they want the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed that all these Hinch-wannabes have “DM for collabs” in their Instagram bios? I saw one that said something along the lines of “message me for collabs - I want to be part of something!” 🙄
Hinch and her army claim that she’s helping people and it’s a “cleaning community” but it’s really people who have seen how many freebies she gets and how much money she can grab and now they want the same!
All. Of. This.

IG is now just a hive of people trying to cash in on freebies. It's like virtual looting. Only it's legal. Doesnt matter what you get as long as it's free.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That landing chair looks so uncomfortable. I wouldn’t get my arse on that let alone be able to ‘relax’ on it. Behave Soph we know no one is allowed to touch it let alone sit on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ‘styling’ on that landing is absolutely a load of tripe. Of course I have no doubt that all the items ‘showcased’ will be sell outs from the Hinch sheep but honestly it looks a pile of useless crap

I own a furniture company and every single day of every single hour I am bombarded by ‘requests’ to ‘work with’ so called celebrities ( no bodies) or home accounts
I have yet to come across one ‘request’ from many hundreds that has
One; ever stated my name or company name on their DM, it simply goes along the lines of
Hi I love your furniture and it would work well in my house.. blah blah blah
The free loaders are simply copying and pasting message after message
Two; has been ever slightly polite in their ‘requests’
It’s all me me me

I have been given lists of what they are after on their first DM, of thousands of pounds worth of furniture!
I have had complete no bodies like with 200 followers asking to ‘work with them’

One day, I had had enough and did a post stating the truth
I did not give away free Furniture to social media stars but I did donate to families in need in my local area and had my chosen charities where I gave raffle prizes etc
I then received a number of messages, quite vile, from the certain members of the IG community stating that I was a twit and these people are offering their services to ‘help me’
duck off and get a proper job and pay for your own furniture
I’d sooner give a person that has been down on their luck a new Bed than a someone that has a house full of freebies changing their rooms very few mins
I might not get the ‘publicity’ from gifting to IG ‘stars’ but to be honest most of them I wouldn’t want my furniture to associated with them!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
So let me get this straight...she “worked” for Very and they asked her to pick some products to style her surgery waiting room (oops I mean her bleeping LANDING) so she chose Kylie Minogue curtains...a Michelle Keegan table AND THEN styled it in a way in which they already had it on their website????? 😂
Who knitted the rug?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.