Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left is from Tuesday, right is from today.

988C797A-2A6A-49C5-A54C-F44217CD6657.jpeg

It’s from the same time. Raymond’s snack gives it away Soph!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
What the duck has she just posted? Where’s fiddle with the tranquilliser?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just looked at her story with this on. I've got the same furniture 😳 don't know whether to burn it or feel smug that she paid the same clearance price from Homebase that i did 😂
Snap! I don't have the Hunchbacks crappy extras on top, but the furniture is exactly the same as mine and it is in pretty much all of my house (I like to carry the basic theme through the whole house and then each room is a different but complimenting hint of colour and matching accessories)
I feel sick 😫
Why did Freda Frikken Fiddle have the same as me!!!
In my defence I have had mine for years and I just luuuuurve it, hope that helps?!

Also...
WHAT IN THE NAME OF MARY, JOSEPH AND THE WEE DONKEY WAS THAT VOICE SHE PULLED ON THE WOOLLEY W**KERS CLIP?!?!?!
Is she taking something? Is she ok?? Does she need a doctor???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting post from PTWM just now, totally against sharing what should be a private medical assessment letter for her son, but there in black and white it states he’s autistic. i see a lot of similarities with her son and Ronnie and even Lonnie sometimes so time will tell. She’s so going to write a book about it 🤔

Reactions: 6
Fiddle has the same Chiltern Oak furniture as me. Time to burn the house down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting post from PTWM just now, totally against sharing what should be a private medical assessment letter for her son, but there in black and white it states he’s autistic. i see a lot of similarities with her son and Ronnie and even Lonnie sometimes so time will tell. She’s so going to write a book about it 🤔
Is it why she doesn’t talk about it on the gram? And wants to monetise it?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry I haven't caught up yet (teething baby has spent the entire morning climbing on me, whining and headbutting me), but it's very suspect that we haven't seen the ww's roaming free recently.

Theories:
- they've reached maturity and are becoming difficult to handle owing to not being lead trained.
- there's a new animal about (chickens or a rabbit maybe) and they're none too friendly about it
- (I hope this isn't right) they've lashed out at either Henry or the boys and are now not allowed to roam.
- (most likely scenario) the builders are bleeping fed up with treading in alpaca tit so they're penned in until the boujie conservatory is finished.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.