Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Kate to the party but, I think another baby is imminent,if not already in early stages, and I don't think number 3 will be the last. She loves the newborn bubble stage (she dragged it out for 7 months with Lennie) where she can sit festering away o the sofa whilst Jim, fiddle and Abi run around doing everything else. I'm telling you she'll have at least another 2 in the next few years. X
I agree with this, she's addicted to the pregnant/newborn phase where all attentions on spechul princess sopha 🙄

i reckon she's already pregnant or trying, shes exhausted the christmas scan reveals so now needs a christmas bump reveal 🙄

Also, who the duck gives a dog a shower in a house they dont live in before showing the kids their bedrooms 🙃

Reactions: 33
The size of Henry broke my heart. He doesn’t even look like he needs washing / shampooing - he’s not long had a groom judging by the length of his fur. She’s going to be washing him in there constantly and that is so, so bad for a dogs skin! They don’t need hair washes constantly like we do. That poor dog.
Any dog breed that goes regularly to the groomers to be clipped doesn’t need any extra washes at home. What a waste of money that dog wash room is.

Reactions: 22
That poor dog 😔😔
The way he was panting so much - can't that be a sign of distress in dogs???
Yes he’s definitely distressed if panting when it’s not even hot. Things like this are the EXACT reason people should have to pass a test and have a dog licence to have one. People need educating!

Reactions: 20
The size of this dog 😩

View attachment 1233229

Sophie you should be ashamed.
You are killing him.
This makes me so cross. I have a rescue dog with severe hip dysplasia, spondylitis and potentially neuro problems, and not because she's overweight - she's a perfect weight, perfectly exercised - its genetics, pure and simple.
We watch her weight and feed her a high quality diet with added supplements. She's allowed no tit to eat (apart from a very naughty Wonky Chomp probably once a month)... and that's because we love her so much and want her to live for as long as possible.
Love isn't feeding them when they want, it's limiting tit and putting time in.
She's asking orthopaedically for Henry what I see in my dog, that's if diabetes or his heart doesn't give out first .. and it will all be down to her and cruelty.
Even with all my dogs problems she's more active that that fat duck, and she's older!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was about to say we’ve not seen the huns arguing with the bots in the comments in ages and there’s Dogpie herself replying 🤣

Reactions: 17
First of all...Henry is still so overweight. It's sad to see. Secondly, she's definitely trying/pregnant for/with baby no.3 so she can announce it around the time of SS wedding. Telling ya now.
Or display a small baby bump without announcing it so all eyes and tabloid interest is on her…. 🤔

Reactions: 12
Also wouldn’t surprise me if she went down the route of paying to actually have a baby girl, if it is pregnant that is. She’s just a disgusting money grabbing cow! My best friend is struggling to have kids and family are in debt so she just absolutely pisses me off the way she brags about her ‘perfect’ life which she doesn’t deserve in the slightest ughhhhhh

Reactions: 16
Been busy all day bur wanted to hop on to say she’s mAde such a fuss about this “dressing gown” today that it HAS to be part of her latest tesssshhhhcoooo range.

Reactions: 34
Baby number 3, duck me she should try paying more attention to the two she’s got instead of playing MUMAZ to the three alpacas ffs

Reactions: 21
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.