Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woolley Wankers listening to Hinch doing her embarrassing voice

Screenshot_20220429-125210_Chrome.jpg

Just need to add that I absolutely hate those alpacas fat knees and camel toe feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those stories are mental! She's made herself look loopy
Especially the bit where she's just got a camera in their faces and she can be heard manically laughing.

They're not doing anything sofa, they're just stood there! Its not funny! It's disturbing!!

Why has Lenor got beshhhpoke radiator covers for wardrobe doors?

Screenshot_20220429-131257_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she spending it like Beckham!!!!! hope the work don’t dry up Hinch, but I can see it coming your so boring, even Tattlers are bored of you crap seeing these threads are moving slow, her followers must feel really crappy seeing all this bragging and buying, and those bloody alpacas 🦙

Reactions: 17
Left is from Tuesday, right is from today.

View attachment 1230037

It’s from the same time. Raymond’s snack gives it away Soph!
You are good 👍 🕵️‍♀️ well spotted!!!! Yet more pre records - just shows how little Soph thinks of her loyal followers, making them think this is today’s footage by adding the word ‘Friday’ in her comment. She’s good at doing that. I don’t think anything is real time with her anymore. She pulls the wool over their eyes constantly 🤥 🐑
Her content is dull, dull, dull

Reactions: 15
Only our Soph can simultaneously undercook pastry and burn it at the same time, why is she also filtering puff pastry pizza to make the edges look cooked???

A05F95F6-2FF5-460D-8D3A-784206386DFE.jpeg
9E494D37-F879-489E-BF2A-5C24C69CF293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Blinking heck, when the vet comes in may to sort the floofy fooks out they had better bring extra meds for sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wouldn't be a Sofa lunch if it didn't contain some variation of Jus Roll, pre grated cheese (lazy feck) and weight watchers favourite Tomato puree. The basil looks burnt to duck and the pastry looks still raw....

1651236362101.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry for the ultra early thread suggestion but: Cheese, cheese more cheese...suck it up your accounts on it's knees!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
RoyOiOi sets the record straight 🤭 (Volume needed)

(PS...talking of straight, a straight jacket is needed for Sopha after whatever the duck that was I just watched on her stories 😱)

View attachment 1230014
You need to set up a stand alone Wize Owl Fred with all of these vids on. These are genius and never fail to have me crying with laughter 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.