Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I am being stupid - but I don’t get why she wouldn’t put AD on her posts? Surely it’s not that big a deal?

Oh and, her parents BROUGHT her tea!!! When I go to my mum’s I put the kettle on myself! Lazy moo.
I'd love to make a cuppa at my mums but she won't have anybody touch her stuff. She is an odd one. Once you've moved out, that's it, you knock on the door and she let's you in. Not like that in my house.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting post from PTWM just now, totally against sharing what should be a private medical assessment letter for her son, but there in black and white it states he’s autistic. i see a lot of similarities with her son and Ronnie and even Lonnie sometimes so time will tell. She’s so going to write a book about it 🤔
Many people thought W (PTWM son) had autism they even messaged her about it as they noticed traits but
PTWM said she worked with autism and Asperger’s for 18 years, trained in both diagnosis constantly and she wasn’t concerned about him having it and she wasn’t going to do any research for it.

Now the last few months she’s completely turned around and desperately got him a Diagnosis probably because she has had so many questions about him being autistic and she’s taken no notice before.

Reactions: 7
Did she buy the bucktoothed bastards (I absolutely love this name!) just to laugh at???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This!!

She's clearly been on here and read about how she isn't what she used to be (to get so 'famous' [not famous]) so she thought she would go back to basics to remind us all that she is still the same old little soph, just living in her dream world of minkehs and off her face on zoflora fumes.
As for the freshen up Friday video, I do home it's as spectacular as the last one with all the head wobbles, cloth flicks and utter madness. I need a good laugh!
Me too it was so bloody bizarre

Reactions: 8
I think the biggest reason it's not selling is because she barely advertises it. Think about the minky cloths when she first started posting videos they were like gold dust trying to get them, but she only posts the odd video with her homeware/clothing range. SS's ITS range flew off the website because she uploaded videos of the behind the scenes photoshoots, showing different body types wearing it, all Sof does is sit in front of a mirror and pop a shoulder out. Plus it's overpriced!
Goes to show really that hinch has hardly any input hence theres nothing to show behind the scenes. It’s Teshco’s products/vision, ideas with Hinch’s name on it. The only input she has is to take a photo of herself wearing it

Reactions: 16
Snap! I don't have the Hunchbacks crappy extras on top, but the furniture is exactly the same as mine and it is in pretty much all of my house (I like to carry the basic theme through the whole house and then each room is a different but complimenting hint of colour and matching accessories)
I feel sick 😫
Why did Freda Frikken Fiddle have the same as me!!!
In my defence I have had mine for years and I just luuuuurve it, hope that helps?!

Also...
WHAT IN THE NAME OF MARY, JOSEPH AND THE WEE DONKEY WAS THAT VOICE SHE PULLED ON THE WOOLLEY W**KERS CLIP?!?!?!
Is she taking something? Is she ok?? Does she need a doctor???
Same, I've got all very similar furniture all the way through. And we have COLOUR lol especially in my sons room who's 6. Colour everywhere, i couldn't have his room be as bland as her two boys. Makes me sad she's not letting their personality shine through.
Oh and snap I've had my furniture for a good three four years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WTF
That’s all
I’m too gobsmacked for a cohesive post
She’s lost the plot
Foooofies ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh you’re good! She only posted the video of the three of them because a few tattlers had speculated that one of the Buck toothed bastards had gone to the Buck toothed bastard people
But this could be a pre record😉

Reactions: 8
Had to be done 🤭 (volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Pallet wood and rattan cupboards decor, I'm done.
Thats going to need replaced in only a few years time when it gets destroyed by heavy handed kids. Kids poking stuff through it breaking it (no doubt she will have huge blurb saying how its better than kevlar)
If I was going bespoke 100% lovely solid wood flush door that would be stylish for years. I love a bit of sustainability, there none of that in any of her choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to be done 🤭 (volume needed)

View attachment 1230136
Honestly I am beginning to feel really sorry for Sophie. She's so desperate for content that she puts this out? She sounds so ridiculous and deranged. And clearly doesn't have a clue just how awful this is. I wish one of her family would get her some professional help I really do. She is a grown adult and yet acts more like a child.

Reactions: 21
Pallet wood and rattan cupboards decor, I'm done.
Thats going to need replaced in only a few years time when it gets destroyed by heavy handed kids. Kids poking stuff through it breaking it (no doubt she will have huge blurb saying how its better than kevlar)
If I was going bespoke 100% lovely solid wood flush door that would be stylish for years. I love a bit of sustainability, there none of that in any of her choices.
Just like Olivia Bowens pending baby nursery.....
Who copied who I wonder?

Edit - space in between wonder and ?
Can't have you lot thinking I'm Sofa now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.