Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Left is from Tuesday, right is from today.

988C797A-2A6A-49C5-A54C-F44217CD6657.jpeg

It’s from the same time. Raymond’s snack gives it away Soph!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

shoegal1982

Well my cat was put to sleep today after a shock deteriorating illness. I’m absolutely devastated and I haven’t stopped crying. She has no fucking idea what people go through. My son has gone to bed sobbing and saying night night and Finley gone and dive broke my heart.
I know you folks will understand what real upset and trauma is. My beautiful boy. Taken away from me

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Winning thread title by me (I’m fank yoo)

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

————

Four and a half days for a thread! Even we nusty tattle trolls are bored of Hinch.

Highlights of this week -

‘tend mess (we’ve seen it all before Soph, throwing clean clothes around everywhere does not make you relatable)

Raymond alpaca (the new golden child, wonder what Royoioi has done to fall out of favour?)

Ducks (they didn’t learn last time, stay away unless you want the same fate as the hedgehog)

Bespoke rattan radiator covers for the bedrooms (She lurrrrves them. Lots of small holes, perfect for small fingers to get stuck in! Tell me you don’t remember you have children without telling me….)

Taps in the master ensuite (ready for when she needs a cool baff for her anxieteeeee)

Henry dreaming of going to spaniel people (or just of a walk)

Sky Glass ad / ‘tend Q&A (they love it guys! Who’d have guessed?! Also featuring her hand claw on Janine’s thigh woohooooo oioi)

Terra cotta (sic) pots making a comeback (from where?)

Back to basics with naming cloffs and zoflora baffs (does she never learn?)

A deep and meaningful quote (stolen from google, now there’s a shock)

50p in Jimbobnojobtinyknobbiggob (undeclared ads, ASA hellooooo)

A sunrise which was clearly a sunset (again)

Zoflora wipes (#MrsHinch)

Lunch (aka cat sick on a plate, those poor boys. Also who filters food??)

Rodney alpaca (still no Royoioi, the plot thickens)

Basically, she’s got no content beyond
bragging about all of the bespoke work at Liars Lodge;
showing off her over-fed and understimulated ‘boys’ (that’s Henry, the alpacas, and Jamie);
exploiting her gorgeous children;
‘tend cleaning at Guantanamo Grey to try and get some more money;
buying bots to keep her followers up, despite the fact the ‘bot farms’ work on exploitation

We nusty trolls are far more entertaining than she is!
We also keep the ASA busy, most recently with them investigating her Dyson ads.

————

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, fucking fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry still seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

omg123ha

“Don’t let tattle belittle your dreams that you’ve had for two minutes but pretend you’ve had your whole life”

no one’s dream is to bring out an outdoor home range… no six year old has ever been asked what they wanna do when they grown up and said “put my husbands surname on a rattan chair”

goodnight everyone I’m tired and pregnant and grumpy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

CustardCreams

Long time lurker but she’s bored me enough to join 😂 shamed to admit I have 2 of her lounge wear sets from tescos & her book 😬😬😬 I feel so dirty

Went right off her when she purchased tend farm, I thought oh she’s sold the other house but no she just has 2 houses like most normal people & lives in both. she’s so un relatable & I’m amazed she just doesn’t see it. Yeah we can all afford £1000 lights.
If I see one more picture of the WW I may have to gorge my own eyes out, I saw some at a farm the other week & they stink & in all honesty are so dull. When she adds subtitles for them I cringe.

also just to add tonight’s dinner was 🤢🤢 I looked at the original post & that didn’t look too bad, Sopha’s looked like something my cat brought back up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Shattered because of my not tend job but a lovely story for you all.

i know some of you enjoy some stories I share regarding ses and childhood development.

been Working with a gorgeous single mother recently. She has come from a very tough childhood, high levels of multiple adverse childhood experiences like childhood poverty, abuse, deprived area etc

this woman has 3 kids and she is determined to help her kids thrive. She doesn’t have much but she amazes me the resilience and love she has for them. She engages with everything; she has gone from being able to cook basic meals to the most delicious looking meals, she shares me photos with such pride and I’m so proud of her! Her kids are thriving. She’s got herself a job alongside part time university. One of her children has some needs that I won’t list here as far too outing but the attunement between them has meant they are progressing soo well. Just shows that a loving nurturing environment really can make a child thrive.

children thrive on love and safety and attachment to a care giver.

again, hinch frequently shows she is out of tune with her kids, cba to work, cba to show them love and safety eg giving them a private life to thrive in a safe and confidential environment.

she Sucks.

money and nice stuff doesn’t give your kids a good childhood. Being a good parent does. Having money and nice stuff can make life easier and for most people it builds empathy for others who don’t have that. Hinch is just a shit parent and human. Night night x

• Heart
Reactions: 78

msvilla12

I’m not sure what type of account she’s trying to be anymore. Who is she trying to appeal to? Is she a cleaning account, a home renovation account, a “cooking” account 😂, a “Mum” account 🤦🏻‍♀️?

She needs to pick a lane and stick to it. She’s all over the shop judging by her stories today.

She’s extremely fick. Spending money like water when there’s a cost of living crisis. She simply cannot keep this irrational spending up at this rate. The money WILL run out eventually.

She’s also lazy beyond belief. Can’t even be arsed to grate cheese, chop carrots or feed her family a healthy, balanced diet. Most of all, she’s a con woman.

She doesn’t care about her Instagram account anymore now it’s made her rich, which shows in her repetitive, muddled, prerecorded content. She doesn’t care about the safety and privacy of her sons. She doesn’t care about the health of her poor, obese dog. She doesn’t care about plagiarism. She definitely doesn’t care about her beloved “Hinch Army”, continuing to fleece them with poor quality, overpriced home tat, me-moirs full of lies and glorified notebooks.

All she cares about is earning money for doing as little as possible, spending money on tat she doesn’t need and those bastard pronking camels, who are already showing signs of going the same way as Henry. But mostly, being a typical narc, she cares about herself. She’s number one.

The clock is ticking Sopha. People are starting to wake up to this “how did this happen to little old me” act. It’s almost time to disappear into the sunset (or sunrise, depending on what prerecord you’ve chosen). You’ve been found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

SRD

Any takers for bets that Roy is the reason for her big bruising hence the silent treatment on him? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Wize Owl

VIP Member
RoyOiOi sets the record straight 🤭 (Volume needed)

(PS...talking of straight, a straight jacket is needed for Sopha after whatever the fuck that was I just watched on her stories 😱)

• Haha
Reactions: 69

toxicgrey

Newbie here 😬 I’ve followed and read this feed for about a year I’m so thankful to you guys for making me see the light - I am a ‘proper cleaner’ I’ve been disgusted with a few hinch tips but I would like to congratulate her on cleaning with a zoflora product that actually contains a bloody surfactant - Hinch I know you love to read this so wiping sides and whatever else she can show off with diluted zoflora isn’t actually cleaning you’re disinfecting there’s a massive difference. 🙌🏼 Adds a quote that I pretend I’ve made up ‘guys’

Reactions: 67

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Roy is definitely not being shown for a reason.

My money’s on him having reached sexual maturity before the others and Soph is scared of him.

Maybe if she’d treated them, oh I don’t know, like animals rather than better than her own children, she would be better able to manage them.

We never did see the head collars anywhere other than hanging in the shed did we?

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I think her fans need help. Constantly crying over everything.
Just playing catch up on everything. And realised I’ve missed fuck all. Still the vile brag fest and pimping her kids out she’s always done
On a plus note I got married last Saturday. I’m now a Mrs Spacemonkey 🎉. So from now until eternity I will keep sharing my wedding photos and crying over them

• Heart
Reactions: 65