Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped back to say she's alive then lol
And back with an add 🤣🤣 ASA have definitely been in touch I've never seen her write ad so much in 2 years!!must be a full time job trying to write it tiny enough and colour match it to camouflage it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That has to be the most boring mug I’ve ever seen.....who in their right mind would want to own it? Oh hang on all the boring mugs who follow her 🤣

• Haha
Someone with tea said this summer is the last stock, contact not renewed, we shall see……
The big Tesco Extra I go to can't get rid of her stuff, you see it all piled into wee corners and reduced by tit loads but it doesn't shift. No harm but who wants to be knocking around with a bottle that says 'Hinch' on it, who wants to have jars in their house that say 'hinch' on it? It's all cringe-worthy over-priced tat. I couldn't believe the price of her PJ's which also they can't seem to shift.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you reckon that she has finally had to accept that her followers couldn’t give a tit about her tend farm renovations, her continued bragging and the constant videos of them Buck toothed bastards and that all they were only really ever interested in was watching her shine her sink and wank her taps because the last couple of days she seems to of gone back to her original content style eg putting the sink to bed, naming her cloffs etc. Ooh I wonder if on Friday we will be treated to a strange Fresh n up Friday video.
This!!

She's clearly been on here and read about how she isn't what she used to be (to get so 'famous' [not famous]) so she thought she would go back to basics to remind us all that she is still the same old little soph, just living in her dream world of minkehs and off her face on zoflora fumes.
As for the freshen up Friday video, I do home it's as spectacular as the last one with all the head wobbles, cloth flicks and utter madness. I need a good laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The big Tesco Extra I go to can't get rid of her stuff, you see it all piled into wee corners and reduced by tit loads but it doesn't shift. No harm but who wants to be knocking around with a bottle that says 'Hinch' on it, who wants to have jars in their house that say 'hinch' on it? It's all cringe-worthy over-priced tat. I couldn't believe the price of her PJ's which also they can't seem to shift.
I think the biggest reason it's not selling is because she barely advertises it. Think about the minky cloths when she first started posting videos they were like gold dust trying to get them, but she only posts the odd video with her homeware/clothing range. SS's ITS range flew off the website because she uploaded videos of the behind the scenes photoshoots, showing different body types wearing it, all Sof does is sit in front of a mirror and pop a shoulder out. Plus it's overpriced!

• Heart
Jamie will turn up soon, trying to flog his wife’s overpriced garden furniture…he’ll be pretending to shop in Tescos and happen to bump into his wife’s furniture (that she designed all by herself 🤥) -‘’ so proud of er, bless her little heart ‘’ - he’d better hurry though, because there’s only one set showing in Tescos and a Hincher has already spotted it and is buying it today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s just that noooone of it makes sense in that bathroom.

Low sink and mirror, cool - enjoy ripping that out in 3 years time when he’s too tall for it. Low shower head? Whatever, she will buy a longer one. But then shampoo and conditioner way up high? Is the shower for Ron? Good luck to him being able to reach his toiletries.

Also what 3 year old showers alone? Is one of them going to have to shower with him? In which case, won’t the shower head be too low? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Not only that but, Lonnies bathroom only has a bath.
Ronnie's bathroom only has a shower.
Sooooo are they going to share a bath in Lonnies room?
And then when they are old enough to shower alone, Lonnie will come through and use Ronnie's shower or the one that's presumably in the 'family' bathroom? Therefore deeming his own en suite totally pointless. I only have a 3 year old son myself but I'm fairly certain the days of him trying to avoid any contact with water to wash are not too far away as is the case for most little boys!

Reactions: 20
Jesus! She can’t even go round her parents for a cuppa without it being an ad for her crappy homeware! The woman makes me sick 😠
Has she just gone round to her parents though?
I think something's went down with her and inch. All's not well in sofa land. I think she's stayed there the night before 🤷 I'm calling it.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220429-190427.png

What a tiny sulky I have had my arse kicked by ASA sitting in time out #ad declaration that is 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This!!

She's clearly been on here and read about how she isn't what she used to be (to get so 'famous' [not famous]) so she thought she would go back to basics to remind us all that she is still the same old little soph, just living in her dream world of minkehs and off her face on zoflora fumes.
As for the freshen up Friday video, I do home it's as spectacular as the last one with all the head wobbles, cloth flicks and utter madness. I need a good laugh!
Exactly … the strategy behind advertising her own range has been so strange ! She acknowledged the range once the huns started to buy it and tag her in some posts. I understand it’s a good way to promote her range by using buyers’ post, but surely it needs more than this !
She could have done some count downs to the launch of a new range, some competishhun to win the whole range.
With spring coming, putting her new outdoor items under her (nowhere to be seen) pergola, donating the old ones to people in need … etc
There is so many possibility for content …. She’s clearly responsible of her downfall … too lazy and too confident she’s a A list household name.
She missed out on some TV features back in the days due to anxiety. I think the anxiety was an excuse and that she wanted to feel relatable to her sheep.
Now she’s old news for TV or bigger brands …: so back to square one with some cleaning on clean surfaces to make the huns happy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I am being stupid - but I don’t get why she wouldn’t put AD on her posts? Surely it’s not that big a deal?

Oh and, her parents BROUGHT her tea!!! When I go to my mum’s I put the kettle on myself! Lazy moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice the video has 3 ww but it says when you look back over videos you’ve sent your friends…..still no live update on royoioioi

Reactions: 15
I think the biggest reason it's not selling is because she barely advertises it. Think about the minky cloths when she first started posting videos they were like gold dust trying to get them, but she only posts the odd video with her homeware/clothing range. SS's ITS range flew off the website because she uploaded videos of the behind the scenes photoshoots, showing different body types wearing it, all Sof does is sit in front of a mirror and pop a shoulder out. Plus it's overpriced!
Will just add that creating scarcity with items (deliberately withholding stock release) is a well known advertising marketing strategy. Same as they 'we have crashed the website' bullshit that she bangs on with.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.