Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Winning thread title by me (I’m fank yoo)

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

————

Four and a half days for a thread! Even we nusty tattle trolls are bored of Hinch.

Highlights of this week -

‘tend mess (we’ve seen it all before Soph, throwing clean clothes around everywhere does not make you relatable)

Raymond alpaca (the new golden child, wonder what Royoioi has done to fall out of favour?)

Ducks (they didn’t learn last time, stay away unless you want the same fate as the hedgehog)

Bespoke rattan radiator covers for the bedrooms (She lurrrrves them. Lots of small holes, perfect for small fingers to get stuck in! Tell me you don’t remember you have children without telling me….)

Taps in the master ensuite (ready for when she needs a cool baff for her anxieteeeee)

Henry dreaming of going to spaniel people (or just of a walk)

Sky Glass ad / ‘tend Q&A (they love it guys! Who’d have guessed?! Also featuring her hand claw on Janine’s thigh woohooooo oioi)

Terra cotta (sic) pots making a comeback (from where?)

Back to basics with naming cloffs and zoflora baffs (does she never learn?)

A deep and meaningful quote (stolen from google, now there’s a shock)

50p in Jimbobnojobtinyknobbiggob (undeclared ads, ASA hellooooo)

A sunrise which was clearly a sunset (again)

Zoflora wipes (#MrsHinch)

Lunch (aka cat sick on a plate, those poor boys. Also who filters food??)

Rodney alpaca (still no Royoioi, the plot thickens)

Basically, she’s got no content beyond
bragging about all of the bespoke work at Liars Lodge;
showing off her over-fed and understimulated ‘boys’ (that’s Henry, the alpacas, and Jamie);
exploiting her gorgeous children;
‘tend cleaning at Guantanamo Grey to try and get some more money;
buying bots to keep her followers up, despite the fact the ‘bot farms’ work on exploitation

We nusty trolls are far more entertaining than she is!
We also keep the ASA busy, most recently with them investigating her Dyson ads.

————

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry still seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Just came on to say ‘the boys favourite’ but the page she tagged literally uploaded 1 day ago. So who’s recipe is it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Glad I'm in the hospital because I need medical attention after seeing that grey pasta nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hmmmm maybe Royoioi finally went rabid and has been shipped off...I'm sure she'll treat us to a picture of the bucktooth bastard to prove he's still around though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can see it now … henry will be perched at the bottom of lennie in the high chair hoping for the bits he throws. He will chuck the whole plate of “food” ( i use that term loosely) and henry will have a sniff, think ‘duck that’ and run off 😅 *edited for my bad spelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Royoioi is definitely not the favourite anymore is he? But Raymond seems like he’s going the same pushy dominant way - she should have gone with Rodney, always pick the shyest one! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing it’s just the placement in that photo but Lonnie looks massive, nearly the same length as Ron!

Reactions: 32
Roy is definitely not being shown for a reason.

My money’s on him having reached sexual maturity before the others and Soph is scared of him.

Maybe if she’d treated them, oh I don’t know, like animals rather than better than her own children, she would be better able to manage them.

We never did see the head collars anywhere other than hanging in the shed did we?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Do you reckon that she has finally had to accept that her followers couldn’t give a tit about her tend farm renovations, her continued bragging and the constant videos of them Buck toothed bastards and that all they were only really ever interested in was watching her shine her sink and wank her taps because the last couple of days she seems to of gone back to her original content style eg putting the sink to bed, naming her cloffs etc. Ooh I wonder if on Friday we will be treated to a strange Fresh n up Friday video.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Any takers for bets that Roy is the reason for her big bruising hence the silent treatment on him? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Ronnie’s clothes are all so tiiigghhtttttttttt 😬.
Poor lad restrained in his outfits and life in general.
#freeronandlon

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Her food always looks like I’d rather go hungry.
Also she’s realised home Reno wasn’t working out for her so back to the basics. Silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Urrrggghhh anyone else cringe when she was squeezing and rustling that Zoflora packet around? The noise she made made my teef itch. 😬😬😬😬😬
Sounded like she was playing pass the parcel and was checking it out before the music stopped.
Zoflora whhhhhippeshhhh. Speak properly you ding.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.