Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220430-183852_Twitter.jpg

Was having a look on twitter (man she's unpopular on there ) and found this...howling...definitely based it off an unfiltered pic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I actually went outside in my pj's and dressing gown this morning to comfort my neighbour who had just found her cat dead on the side of the road. I certainly have never done it deliberately, pretended to speak to someone, filmed it and posted it on the gram!! What the actual duck is wrong with this woman?! She needs locking up

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The size of Henry broke my heart. He doesn’t even look like he needs washing / shampooing - he’s not long had a groom judging by the length of his fur. She’s going to be washing him in there constantly and that is so, so bad for a dogs skin! They don’t need hair washes constantly like we do. That poor dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I thought exactly the same when I saw that story. I went through her reels and posts looking for it but it was obvs on her stories last time too. I remembered the dryer she had and the ridiculously expensive dog shampoo!!
And the black amazon trolley that doesn't seem to be there now

Reactions: 16
She’s gonna keep going until she has a girl cos bezzie tend fwend can’t have everything.

And then when this poor baby girl arrives Sofa will have meltdown after meltdown as all the attention will be on babygirl, who will incur the neck clawing rage of Sofa if she dare be prettier, brighter, more sociable or just less awkward than her mother.

Mirror, mirror on the wall……

Reactions: 18
Well done Soph, the spiders are certainly gonna love those barskkkkkets to make their new homes in Hennerz dogwash room!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs some more income, hence cash cow 3 is on the way shortly 🤣
In a few years time we will see the first court case where parents are being sued by their offspring for invasion of their privacy without consent for the purpose of making money on Instagram, It will set a presedent and the floodgates will open. I for one cannot wait to see these disgusting people held accountable for putting their children through this tit for no other reason that pure greed.

Reactions: 26
She keeps dropping hints about baby number three, but I wonder, would she want to take the chance she might have a girl and wouldn’t be the princess anymore? I mean a girl gives her more content opportunities of course, but wouldn’t she get a bit…I dunno, ‘jealous’? (That’s not quite the word I’m looking for but hopefully you get my drift!)

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker alert! Have been giggling over all of your comments for months. After plonking my Hinchy grey dull as minky dishwater books in the nearest Oxfam I think it was time to add my 2 pence!
I don’t know where to begin with my disgust…
The greed, the lies, the self importance…
Thread 500 said it all so I don’t need to reinvent the wheel here. My sole hope is that one day (soon) Instagram will come crashing down and her day will be done (and Henners will be picked up and loved by a true dog lover and taken for walks and fed properly!)
:cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m so confused
1.Why is she cleaning a sink instead of having brekkie at McDonald’s with her kids?
2. Why is she walking the streets in her dressing gown?
3. Does she own a time machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.