Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shameful, how can she not see what she is doing to that poor dog 🤬 yeah he's looked after with his lovely hairwash, own bedroom and snuggles but he's overfed and under exercised! A dogs needs are pretty basic, she's failing 😔
Screenshot_20220430-194613_Instagram.jpg

Am I missing something, 2 different radiators next to each other? 🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 1233247
Most likely both are gifted, so she'll think why not have both!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why does handsnomes need a radiator and a heated towel rail in his washroom. Soo bleeping extra.

Reactions: 22
Shameful, how can she not see what she is doing to that poor dog 🤬 yeah he's looked after with his lovely hairwash, own bedroom and snuggles but he's overfed and under exercised! A dogs needs are pretty basic, she's failing 😔View attachment 1233265

Most likely both are gifted, so she'll think why not have both!
The size of him is shameful. That is with his fur damp & flattened down too so not floofing out. Poor baby....he did look so sweet as she was washing him. I wish someone would rescue him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Many times my child cried and needed to be walked in the push chair to go to sleep.
Not once did I do that wearing my dressing gown.
What a bleeping moron

(sorry for the swears)

Reactions: 22
I absshhsoloutely laaaarve itttt scch'weeetarrt! 😂 this should be a weekly thing!
We need to get to work on the Eurovision entry - a previous classic or a new one? 🐔🎙
Ruffian ssschhuffle puzzle 😂 what a superb free gift for some crazzzzeee faaaaamily hun fun! Next week - free Hennerz limited edition lippy 💄 🤮
Don't forget our books and T shirts too! xx
ETA - @Wize Owl - Of course it has to be Bots and hunnz, he needs an outfit and Acorn Mannz & Wormington or the bleeping Fluffheads as backing singers :ROFLMAO:
Yes, mussssscht get to work on the Eurovisssschion schong. I think the bleeping fluffheads would make great backing schingersssh😂 Maybe Acorn Mannz and Wormington could also enter with a schong 😂 I’m giggling at the free limited edition Hennerz lippy 💄🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Henry is not ok hes distressed poor dog she a silly bleep

She going to do more harm than good shampooing and washing him constantly stupid woman
Screenshot_20220430-200827_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I would love a downstairs bathroom and shower room and she has one for a dog. Some people can’t afford to put the heat on for a shower and that over the top bleep has god alone knows how many bathrooms. Wake up you sheep your paying for it all

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.