Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad made this! Dad is in the workshop again!! Argh! She’s only roping her dad into it so she seems more relatable making things out of wood for her bleeping mansion 😂

Reactions: 15
Time stamp on last photo said 14.59 lol
Arr. Good spot

it was posted 23mins ago which was 5.30 ish

Times are.
In Greyskull wanking the sink 10am ish
Then walking the estate 10am ish
24k ad at GS 11am ish
Workshop at TF 1pm ish
Audrey's salon at TF 4pm ish
Jars at GS 5pm is
Lennie that rhymes with Ronnie at TF Posted at 5.30 ish but says 14.59

She sure can time travel.

Screenshot_20220430_175403.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As others have said she’s trying to be relatable to a low income, mentally vulnerable demographic, I’m thinking struggling single parent, anxious stay at home wife, just sad she seems so anti-women. It’s really really sad for those people who think she’s someone to aspire to.

While scrolling on Insta I had about 10 different sink cleans from different accounts. Her individuality has been totally and completely lost, all she ever did was repeat old fashioned cleaning tips and over use products but as I’ve said previously, there are too many to stand out for cleaning accounts, people desperate to make money in the same way as she has so it’s flooded with the same thing. She’s on the beginning of her downward slope I feel.

Reactions: 20
Thank you so much. I hadn't heard of that but will give it a go xx

The only milk my 3yo will drink is Chocolate Oatly. That’s worth a try!

He’s an allergy babe so can’t have cows milk, and refused anything else I tried alongside breastfeeding. But choc oatly warm is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought she already had the shelf etc in the dog bathroom as she put a dog dryer and shampoo and crap from Amazon on it or did I imagine that?
I thought exactly the same when I saw that story. I went through her reels and posts looking for it but it was obvs on her stories last time too. I remembered the dryer she had and the ridiculously expensive dog shampoo!!

Reactions: 13
Thing is she's so stupidly shallow, she'd do it just for the content to keep the hunnz interested. Sad woman, she's a terrible Mum to her boys as it is and can't cope without her huge entourage of helpers.
R and L (jmho) were for the content/Mrs Hinch avatar. I don't think Sophie Hinchcliffe I'd maternal at all

Reactions: 9
Arr. Good spot

Times are.
In greyskull wanking the sink 10am ish
24k ad at GS 11am ish
Workshop at TF 1pm ish
Jars at GS 5pm is
Lennie that rhymes with Ronnie at TF I think 5.30 ish

She sure can timetravel.

View attachment 1233004
She's soooooooooooo fick 🥴🥴🥴

Poor Lonnie has got at least another year of being wedged and bundled up in that pram like Ronnie was 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Wasnt she gifted a double pram when Lonnie was due and she made a few stories showing how it could be converted to a single. Never seen it since!

She's the type to pay for gender selection so it and Roess were tend besties

Calling Bingo.

Shes up the duff

Reactions: 15
Subtle hint dropped for a baby do we think. Surely not it wouldn’t be in time to outshine her BFF wedding

Reactions: 14
Let's face it, she wants, nay needs a baby girl for content, that means that jimbobmicronob is going to have to perform one more time, my skin is crawling at the thought of it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Arr. Good spot

Times are.
In Greyskull wanking the sink 10am ish
24k ad at GS 11am ish
Workshop at TF 1pm ish
Jars at GS 5pm is
Lennie that rhymes with Ronnie at TF Posted at 5.30 ish but says 14.59

She sure can time travel.

View attachment 1233004
Ahaha she's flooofed up there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She needs to get the huns back on side
She will be catching SS up

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
What does the woman with 1000 tracksuits wear to dress down....of.course, a dressing gown!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.