Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hippo dog definitely won’t be able to step over that small ledge to get in/out the shower, see how she doesn’t show that part, small knob definitely has to gain some muscle to lift the poor thing out. She needs to exercise him not give him a bloody shower room with heated towel rails what an extra braggy witch!!! People can’t afford to eat AND heat their homes yet this cow can give her overweight ANIMAL a heated shower room 😡😡😡😡

lol at the baby no3 comment maybe try and look after the two you use as puppets for money!

Reactions: 18
God that is absolutely shocking! How does she get away with this? Whenever she takes him to the vet they must go ballistic...
I doubt she ever takes him.

He’s bound to get ticks now, even just in that garden. She won’t cope with removing them herself so I wonder what she’ll do then.

Reactions: 11
Maybe Kate to the party but, I think another baby is imminent,if not already in early stages, and I don't think number 3 will be the last. She loves the newborn bubble stage (she dragged it out for 7 months with Lennie) where she can sit festering away o the sofa whilst Jim, fiddle and Abi run around doing everything else. I'm telling you she'll have at least another 2 in the next few years. X

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Thing is she's so stupidly shallow, she'd do it just for the content to keep the hunnz interested. Sad woman, she's a terrible Mum to her boys as it is and can't cope without her huge entourage of helpers.
It makes me angry how selfish she is. She can’t cope with the two she has so decides to have another anyway…. I was an only child and always wanted a big family but after I had two, I realised I couldn’t manage or afford anymore as we had no family help so we stopped. I really don’t get why she wants more than she has already..

Reactions: 18
Maybe Kate to the party but, I think another baby is imminent,if not already in early stages, and I don't think number 3 will be the last. She loves the newborn bubble stage (she dragged it out for 7 months with Lennie) where she can sit festering away o the sofa whilst Jim, fiddle and Abi run around doing everything else. I'm telling you she'll have at least another 2 in the next few years. X
Sadly, I think you may be right. Don't see jimbobmicroknob ever wanting his radishes clamped!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she already is aswell … that look she gave Jamie when they were doing the couple’s questionnaire thing was a dead giveaway, probably the early stages then

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.