Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't have a clue does she? She is boring, her life is boring, her family is boring (not rennie and lennie) her poor fat dog is bored and the stupid wooly wankers only like her for the pre cut plastic wrapped carrot batons, her management must be wondering what to do with her

Reactions: 26
Not that she wasn’t before, but her account is incredibly boring at the moment. The boring boys, watching paint dry (literally) and a million videos of the furry boys in the garden. 🥱

Reactions: 22
Faaaanks sooooo maaach for the baaarrrfday wisshes you laaavely lot! 💕 🥰🐔🐔
So far, received a wilted Triffid off my narc parents plonked on my doorstep, herbal teas and an out of date diary! 😂(y) Whoooohoooo!
It's they thought that counts 🥴 so they say, but so far reading your messages and @Wize Owl 's Acorn Mannz clip has been the highlight! Love you nusties! 💕 xxx
Cuntry crusty old break in da cuntry tomorrow for 24 hours with warrrrm schnacks and cuppas!
Hinch's Crem entrance plants are shrivelled & dead so that's a good omen! 😄
Incoming bragfest and Shaturday ssshoppers pre-recoded Ads with added eye bleeping today?
She's yesschterday 's news and I fiiink she knows itttt but needs the dosh!
Have a splendid day everyone!
Happy birthday from one nusty troll to another!

B081A071-E7C4-4E7A-9EE9-A4CC5C7F9FE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the PROBLEM with Mrs Hinch - she LIES about everything! Pretending she’s at her pretend farm house this morning at 6.50am and looking after the alpacas and the sky is blue not a cloud in sight, yet a poster on here is showing that it’s very cloudy and grey this morning. It’s clearly a pre record. Soph if you really loved and respected your followers you would treat them to real time footage or at least confess to your pre records. It isn’t kind to lie to the people who have funded your family’s lifestyle - in fact it is truly disgusting and fraudulent.

Oh and the only reason your fur boys came over to you was because they know you have carrots!! They are FOOD motivated.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s taken the photo off-centre of the door so we can’t see the stairs on one side 😂
All those days off and THIS is the best she can come back with 🙄

Try harder Soph! Even the die hard hunchers are bored to tears 🥱🥱

In the old days, if she had a day off, the hunchers would be out in force asking if anybody knew why she wasn’t posting.

Now, she can be off for a week and nobody cares.

Reactions: 20
She's not right is she...I mean I can see being 'Mumma' to a cat or dog in a way, but three stinking camels that clearly just want the food she has 😂 she also cackles at them and talks to them the same as her kids ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Crunky Camels didn’t bleeping ‘realise’ she was there, she screeched at them and scared the living tit out of the poor buggers. She’s such a wab 🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.