Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Schweeet’arrrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 🥳🎂🥂 Hope you have a schpeciaaaaaal, loveeeeeely birfffffday 💕xx (volume needed)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh @Wize Owl ! 💕🤗 You are a schweet'arrrt I laaave ittt and it's genuinely brought happy tears to my eyes as well as making me laugh!
Wormington and Acorn Mannz with the silk purse! 🤣👏🏻
I only wissssh I could faaaank youuuu in person! I really hope to one day xx 😘
You’re welcomeeeee schweeet’arrrrt 💕 Mr Owl says happy birfffffday too 🥳 It would be amazinnnng to meet for real one day. I’d loveeee that 🤗xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re welcomeeeee schweeet’arrrrt 💕 Mr Owl says happy birfffffday too 🥳 It would be amazinnnng to meet for real one day. I’d loveeee that 🤗xx
We'll find a way! A nusty hens convention would be good too and Hinch won't be a thang forever. Thank Mr Owl for me, what a really lovely thing you've done and I've downloaded it! Your tunes make us all happy! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We'll find a way! A nusty hens convention would be good too and Hinch won't be a thang forever. Thank Mr Owl for me, what a really lovely thing you've done and I've downloaded it! Your tunes make us all happy! xx
A nusty hens 🐓🐔🐓 convention would be amazzzzzing, I’d loveeeee that if I’m honessssscht. We could hossssst it at the Prom Park. I’ll see if RoyOiOi wants to be a bouncer to keep the Hunzzz out 😂xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A nusty hens 🐓🐔🐓 convention would be amazzzzzing, I’d loveeeee that if I’m honessssscht. We could hossssst it at the Prom Park. I’ll see if RoyOiOi wants to be a bouncer to keep the Hunzzz out 😂xx
Perfickkkk! Seriously, I'll go - there will be a time when most of the hunzzz lose interest and as the stupid woman says, "Dreams can come true" 😄 so, anything is possible and I think we all value friendship & laughter! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As I celebrate my half century today, being the 70's child I am, and now a nusty old git - here's a re-worked Disco classic to the tune of 'Gloria Gaynor's I am what I am' 😄💃🕺
View attachment 1214369
happy birthday x

So it begins...... what will today bring?

bleeping Fluffheads
ADs
Bragfest
Vomfest
Feel sorry for Sopha Quote
Weepy Al’s latest creatiooooon
Ronni e’s bedroom reveal
Hennerz wasssssh room being used
Or.....that’s it for the day 😂
obviously not even acknowledged the absence….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So it begins...... what will today bring?

bleeping Fluffheads
ADs
Bragfest
Vomfest
Feel sorry for Sopha Quote
Weepy Al’s latest creatiooooon
Ronni e’s bedroom reveal
Hennerz wasssssh room being used
Or.....that’s it for the day 😂
I reckon it might be a moved in announcement

Reactions: 11
So she’s up and about with a load of pre records and ads just waiting to be uploaded. No one wants to see your front door lady

Reactions: 26
I reckon it might be a moved in announcement
I have a feeling they’ll wait to move in until everything is finished. She wouldn’t want dust in her mugshot caused from the building of the orangery/kitchen and Juliet’s balcony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling they’ll wait to move in until everything is finished. She wouldn’t want dust in her mugshot caused from the building of the orangery/kitchen and Juliet’s balcony 😂
You just called the big announcement shot - the Juliet doors slowly open to the tune of Desree’s Kissing You, claw and cup appear with woolly camels in the distance of the sunset ( that’s meant to be a sunrise) but who cares on technicalities. Usual cheese tag line appears. “ Can’t believe I’m waking up to this guys in my new mannnnshun. Wish hard enough guyzzz and you too can have this.
All the best suckers . “

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know this sounds mega petty but it really annoys me that she uses the fake time stamp on her stories. In her photo of her front door the sun is shining to the left, casting shadows over to the right.

Her front door faces south west so for the sun to be shining on the left of the door she would have taken the photo when the sun was in the west as it goes down in the evening. Not at 06:50! Just proving yet again how fake her stories are. So petty but so irritating!

Attachments

Reactions: 45
I seen this on Facebook and guess who I instantly thought of? If you guessed dearest sopha then you’re correct 😉 it really does look like a meal she’d serve 😆

View attachment 1214297
I always wondered what Dr Pimple Popper does with all the gunk she squeezes out of boils and spots 😳

Now we know

As I celebrate my half century today, being the 70's child I am, and now a nusty old git - here's a re-worked Disco classic to the tune of 'Gloria Gaynor's I am what I am' 😄💃🕺
View attachment 1214369
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.