Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way was she with Ronnie all on her little own in the range & why not take the little lad to the park instead of a busy shop? Selfish cow! When my kids were that age I knew what I was buying, grabbed it & went to the till, I didn’t have the time & my kids didn’t have the patience for me to arse about smelling different things.

I’ve not commented on her eyebrows before but fecking hell they are in 2 different postcodes!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The worst is that the huns will reply to her boring story saying it looks amazing, that she’s so talented, inspiring ..
Her ego is so inflated by her sheep and her family … but luckily we are here to remind her who she really is ! 👋
I made a comment on a SS thread comparing both their s**t renovations and got told by someone, who said she didn’t like or dislike Hinch, that there was no comparison and Hinch had already added loads of value to her house whereas SS was botching up. Ok then…….. I told her what Hinch had done to faux farm. Added value already, my arse…..

He is now but he'll be a teenager before he ever gets to live in that god awful bedroom.
He’ll be married and his kids will be having nightmares in there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Goodnight sheep at 7pm. 😴
Today had one purpose only, to flog her Tessscho range & contracted cleaning tit, nothing more. Chuck in her boys & jimbobmicroknob with the odd cackle.
Most of it, if not all of it , pre-recorded (standard).
Super underssschtanding Mummaz quote to end the day.
She doesn't give a duck about those buying her crap.

Reactions: 26
Reactions: 19
So which is the best mop Sofa, Vileeda or Flash speed mop, make your bloody mind up.

Reactions: 22
That weird line she gets under her nose when she smiles makes me rage.

What the hell IS that?
I have this line when I smile & not had had work done to my lips, was always paranoid about it in my teens & still am now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guyyyyyschhhh I went out today!!

5 whole hours outside amongst people with both of my children! And no other adult help!

Feeling very proud of myself right now.

I was worried I’d get back and have loads to catch up on here, but I must say thank you Mrs Hinch for doing duck all except ads all day!
Omg babe, how did you do it? I've got both of mine alone tomorrow from around 7am - 6pm AND I have to face the paps at the supermarket and toddler dance class! You are so clevAH!

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1208039
This was a refreshing bit of reality. It's obvious that the way she organises that cupboard is unsustainable. I don't know why she keeps up the pretence of being perfect?

Edit: or it shows what a lazy duck she is that she can't be bothered to put stuff back into the right cupboard, she just shoves it in wherever

OR... It's all staged. Because why are there two stacks of cake cases, what looks like an empty wrapper of something and baking ingredients randomly on the top shelf when there's obviously space elsewhere?

Edit edit: sorry that was a bit of a thought process 😂 I've got a six year old singing at me and my brain wasn't functioning at tattle level.
My first thought seeing this on her stories was how staged it is.. it feels like she’s placed things in there to appear “messy”. She’s so out of touch it & obsessed with being relatable that it achieves the complete opposite…

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
"The special little bubble that we will both understand together"

You can keep saying things like that, Sophie, but it doesn't make it true, but carry on kidding yourself.
I have never seen a mother have so little understanding or bond with their children. Ever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.