Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think it's fair to say people aren't all that keen on her 'home' posts. 🤭🤭🤭🤭 Don't wonder she's hiding the likes!
The alfuckingpacas get more likes and comments than that! 4.4M followers you say? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Site_1650490987882.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My first thought seeing this on her stories was how staged it is.. it feels like she’s placed things in there to appear “messy”. She’s so out of touch it & obsessed with being relatable that it achieves the complete opposite…
It's the hot cross buns that done it for me 😂 who puts them in a cupboard like that! She can't even stage a photo properly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
did you see the Big Bums and Tits follower?? 🤣
I really wish that Instagram would just get rid of all these accounts, and then we would get the true number of followers. But I’m sure that Big Bums and Tits is another true Auntie!! Seriously, they need to stop putting those boys on the gram for anyone to see. For someone with anxiety issues, she seems to have no problem with putting their lives online. Oh silly me….it’s just tend anxiety isn’t it!

Reactions: 20
Brown waxing is thats a new name for it I reckon its her and inches secret word.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@RogueRey they're apple trees. Not in blossom yet. And I only remember that because when they did the house reveal she captioned them as "apples grow on these trees" and I thought that it was the weirdest possible way that anyone has ever said "this is an apple tree".

Found it...
IMG_20220421_000428.jpg

Gosh and what happened to Martha the Mower? Gone off with the mower people since the wooly wankers arrived clearly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Back at Greyskull..... it’s hard to keep up, 6am Llama Lodge, then waxxxxxing the lampsssssh, then a trip to the Range to influence the hunzzzz to buy Schpringggg Bold, minkeeeeh and Schpontex cloffffssss now Clevvvva Lonni e 🙄

Pre-record because I doubt the Range would still be advertising Easter and Hot Cross buns on their board outside 🤥

FFS, Jimbobtinynob in his sweaty-micro balls-grey joggers-shorts 🔍 I took one for the team and zoomed in....No, absolutely nothing to be seen (except a sweat or pee patch 🤮) Why she felt the need to perv previously about him wearing suchlike is beyond me 🤢
Well spotted seeing the easter sign, Hinchy you really aren’t cleevvva enough to outwit some of the tattle witches, we see everything

Reactions: 19
DddffffffffffffftfffffffffffftfffffdddddddddddddddddddddddddfdddddffdffddddtfddfdddddddddfdtfddddddfdddddddddddtfddtfddddddfdtfddfddddddddtfddtfddddddddfddtfddddddddtfddtfddddddddddddddddddddtfddtfddddddddddddffffdfffdffffffffdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffddffddddffffffffffddtfdddddfffffdffddddffdffffffdddddddddtfddddddUddMmmmmmmdffffffffffffdtfdddd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.