Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I know I’m really late but I have a little confession.. I decorate for Easter I have since my oldest was a toddler a decade ago 🫢 in my defence though it’s all hand made Easter crafts and stuff I’ve done with them not plastic crap from home bargains!
I bet it’s all loveeeeely 💕 Not like the tat that Sopha comes up with.

Reactions: 9

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Faaank you Handbag ❤😂
Currently, I have pink skies raining a multi coloured dussschhht schtorm & it's a balmy 30° ! My cats shit rainbows that smell of roses and they dance on hind legs when Mummaz calls them! Life is beauuuuutiful! 🤣🌈🌹

happy bufffday nusty troll
Toasting my glass of appletizer to you 🍏

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
This song malarky is great fun! 😂
Laarve the Blesssch-ed be at the start and Inch in his grey joggies! Also the mention of the trusty sidekick Wormington 🤣 Great song choice! 👏🏻

If Mr M hears me cackling loudly he now knows it's because of this fred, he thinks these tunes are hilarious too as I show him after work.
I'm 50 on Saturday ffs 😱 (going on a short break to the cuntry) & I need loads of larrrrfs to soften the blow! 🤣 xx
I hope you have a wonderful, spechiaaaaaal birffffffday Schweeeet’arrrrrt and a loveeeeeely break in the cuntry 💕 I‘m glad Mr M loveeeeeees the tunes too 💕xx

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Beth Sandland gives me pure rage (maybe even more so than Hinch!) Her son is purely a cash cow & don’t get me started on her ads.. the fluttering of the eyelashes and clearly bulk-done content.. surely these companies aren’t blind to how awful the content is these “influencers” are producing?!
Agreed.
Her son who she wishes was a daughter, and who is not even allowed a hospital trip without privacy!

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
@RogueRey they're apple trees. Not in blossom yet. And I only remember that because when they did the house reveal she captioned them as "apples grow on these trees" and I thought that it was the weirdest possible way that anyone has ever said "this is an apple tree".

Found it...
View attachment 1209310

Gosh and what happened to Martha the Mower? Gone off with the mower people since the wooly wankers arrived clearly.
My apple tree blossom is out & has been for a few days. It’s only a week or so earlier than usual

I was also born in the 70s and my university days entailed a lot of Mad Dog and Hooch alcoholic lemonades. And, as a result, I spent quite a lot of time looking at the porcelain bowl at close range).
Hahaha Ohhhh yesss i can relate to all that - head stuck to the loo and a mate holding the hair back! Great days xx

Reactions: 8

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Faaank you Handbag ❤😂
Currently, I have pink skies raining a multi coloured dussschhht schtorm & it's a balmy 30° ! My cats shit rainbows that smell of roses and they dance on hind legs when Mummaz calls them! Life is beauuuuutiful! 🤣🌈🌹
Schoundssssh like a Schplendid birfffffday Schweeet’arrrrt 💕 You jusssscht need schome of Mary Poppinssssh birdsssss to land on your windowsssschill and whisssstle you a birffffffday schoooong 🎶😂

• Haha

remote_hummingbird

My god her voice is excruciating, it goes right through me. I've been lurking since January but haven't been able to properly register until now, I've had so many things to say but couldnt, it's been frustrating to say the least. Above all else she really is a terrible mother but is 100% enabled by her family, those poor little boys, it breaks my heart. Also a terrible wife to Jimbobnonobslimeyslobgetajob, she is definitely not who he thought he was marrying but at the moment I guess the money is keeping him with her. I predict it will all go tits up at some point and I for one am here for it.
When it goes tits up:

Inch mate, you've got to stop skipping leg day!

View attachment 1208089
But if he had quads his inch would vanish altogether.

Attachments

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I have this line when I smile & not had had work done to my lips, was always paranoid about it in my teens & still am now.
Okay....so what's your point? I'm talking about hinch - not you.

I have massive feet but I don't take the jokes said on here about hinch as a personal insult.

When you don't like someone anything they do/say/wear etc is irritating even though under normal circumstances you wouldn't bat an eyelid.

• Angry

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Should have read "Haaaah's ya farrrrver clock" oiii oiii swing that teeny pendulum! 😂🤢
Naaah, no Fucking Fluffheads, it's in the cuntry but a back lane of a "quaint" town, not somewhere a typical hun would choose, proppa hissschtorical ye olde russschtikkk, not 1960's faux wiv added MDF panelling! 😄 I would of course laaarve to be sharing some larrrfs with you guyyyssch!
The laaavely Tattler's nickname (that commented a moment ago) reminded me of the "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polker Dot Bikini" song 🤭 - a future remix for Acorn Mannnz? Xx
🤣💕
It sounds loveeeeeely, definitely my kind of thaaaang, I loveeeeee hissschtorical placessssch 💕 Teeny Weeny Bikini sounds ideal for Acorn Mannnz 😂👙xx

• Heart