Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkle

As I celebrate my half century today, being the 70's child I am, and now a nusty old git - here's a re-worked Disco classic to the tune of 'Gloria Gaynor's I am what I am' 😄💃🕺
View attachment 1214369
happy birthday x

So it begins...... what will today bring?

Fucking Fluffheads
ADs
Bragfest
Vomfest
Feel sorry for Sopha Quote
Weepy Al’s latest creatiooooon
Ronni e’s bedroom reveal
Hennerz wasssssh room being used
Or.....that’s it for the day 😂
obviously not even acknowledged the absence….

• Heart
Reactions: 8

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Have we got any professionals on here that can answer why Ron's tone changes?

It's not just when he says Mum, it's when he says his colours too.
I've heard it before but assumed that was his tone of voice, or to do with the speech delay in that he was pushing the words out so his voice sounded almost muted/husky.

When he says Dad and Abi (and mum one time only) you can hear his actual voice, but once he's asked to speak it changes.
Is it because he's being put under pressure, or is it something else?

He said pink in a normal voice, but all the other colours in the muted tone.
To me he goes from free confident speech when left alone, to a really strange tone - in fact that tone only seems to come when Hinch talks to him
im no expert on speech therapy but the ‘um’ sound is so different to the ‘a’ in abby and dad . I imagine? At speech therapy they very much exaggerate sounds so that could be why?

Reactions: 7
Just for the side by side comparison....... Yesterday's Range visit definitely looks to be a pre-record from another day where a Tattler spotted Soph out in the wild. Wearing the same top with the exact same weetaix hairstyle. Again confirming she's never out alone....

View attachment 1209804View attachment 1209845
Does anyone have a link (or rough page number) for the original spotting in the wild??

Reactions: 6

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
That weird line she gets under her nose when she smiles makes me rage.

What the hell IS that?
I have this line when I smile & not had had work done to my lips, was always paranoid about it in my teens & still am now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6