Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
So many bad things, you can Google a lot of it.
The shock cans (I think they're called) literally blew holes into peoples houses wheb used on or near radiators. People feeling really unwell using them as the scents are so strong. They claim to have the leaping bunny on the side but just designed their own label to say cruelty free... there's more but they're just a gross company from the replies I've read about their products. I wouldn't bring it into my home personally.

To keep it on Grinch... if she is using that in the home I really hope she is ignorant to all that stuff.
oh wow! I didnt know (i tend to not read the new etc!) I definitely wont be buying anymore that is for sure!!

Reactions: 10

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh @Wize Owl ! 💕🤗 You are a schweet'arrrt I laaave ittt and it's genuinely brought happy tears to my eyes as well as making me laugh!
Wormington and Acorn Mannz with the silk purse! 🤣👏🏻
I only wissssh I could faaaank youuuu in person! I really hope to one day xx 😘
You’re welcomeeeee schweeet’arrrrt 💕 Mr Owl says happy birfffffday too 🥳 It would be amazinnnng to meet for real one day. I’d loveeee that 🤗xx

• Heart

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.
It's their lube 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Squirrelsquad

Making eye contact and responding to his name isn't an indication that he doesn't or does have autism. My daughter is autistic and she makes eye contact and always responded to her name. I don't think we should be debating whether that little lad is autistic or not. At the end of the day he has shitty parents who haven't helped his development at all. But thankfully he's in nursery now and getting the support to help him grow and develop.
I don’t see it as debate but with Sopha hinting towards it with her posts and quotes and all the plagiarism drama, it’s whether what she’s pointing towards is true or if she’s made up this false narrative to refer to.

looking at that id say its light grey? Is it just me? Why is she so fucking boring with her decor choices. Like she is obviously rebranding but why does EVERYTHING have to be greige? The cheap, shit mdf panelling, the kitchen cabinets, the carpets, the tiles. Yawn. She even does a neutral palette wrong. I love neutrals, but I also love colour and I like to use lots of neutrals in one space with pos of colour. She is an absolute melt and has zero taste.

also, its like everything has to be so intense - ronnie likes farms (supposedly) so everything in his little room has to be farm. Instead of doing him a normal little boy room that can be changed for his ever changing interests as a young child. Imagine him as a teenager not wanting an mdf barn fucking head board but being made to keep it because his grandad
made it and it fits her narrative.

She is an absolute melt. Who needs her hair doing. Dye it brown if she is growing the blonde out. It looks absolutely bogging amd smelly. All the ghd products in the world and she leaves it like that. She should be embarrassed.
Bet she smells of stale sweet and fish pie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Have you seen her latest lips, like a baboons arse, and security stopped her at the airport as she doesn't look like her passport now😳 and Hinch follows her🙄🙄🙄

She's had a bang to her head, can't remember all her lies
No, not seen the latest mahoosive lips and arse as her account has switched to private but I can imagine. I knew she was having more surgery. Hinch thinks of her as a friend! These folks are so fucked up and they wonder why they're slated.
Funny that passport control didn't recognize her though 😄

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
No, not seen the latest mahoosive lips and arse as her account has switched to private but I can imagine. I knew she was having more surgery. Hinch thinks of her as a friend! These folks are so fucked up and they wonder why they're slated.
Funny that passport control didn't recognize her though 😄
Yes 3 staff had to check her over🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m fannnk yoooooou Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕 Money, Money Money would be good and also “Thank You For The Music Money” 😂
That's a great one too! 💕
The 🎶 opportunities are endless schweet'arrrt, I'm laaarvin' this and of course a Eurovision song would be good!
"Da hissschtory book on da shelf, she's always repeating herself!" 😄

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Happy birthday Magic Roundabout! Hope you’re enjoying a cheeky alcopop or two (I was also born in the 70s and my university days entailed a lot of Mad Dog and Hooch alcoholic lemonades. And, as a result, I spent quite a lot of time spent looking at the porcelain bowl at close range).

I was reflecting on why she annoys me so much. I think it’s the pretence that she’s perfect. She has to hide behind a filter, a cushion, a person, whatever. If I had an Insta account (this isn’t going to happen), it would be tongue in cheek about the things that I do wrong or calamities that happen. I can’t ever imagine posting the saccharine self promoting crap that she spouts every day.

I try to be a good parent to my kids but I’m self critical enough to know that I could be more patient, more present, whatever. I never reach the end of the day and think I’m a perfect parent living out a Disney-like life with my kids. Yet not only does she think that, she’s confident enough to post her “look at what an amazing mum I am” videos every single day. Does Fiddle encourage her delusions of being mum of the year? Because, while I’m absolutely not a perfect parent, the awkward interactions with her kids, terrible food and lack of any stimulating activities, proves she isn’t. I’m not sure she has any idea that they have the opposite effect.
Agreed maybe this is how Fiddle raised Hinch🤔 monkey see monkey do

I hope you have a wonderful, spechiaaaaaal birffffffday Schweeeet’arrrrrt and a loveeeeeely break in the cuntry 💕 I‘m glad Mr M loveeeeeees the tunes too 💕xx
Faaaank you schweet'arrt! A little different to the carnage parrrtaay of 10 years ago but I'm a proppa old gittt now! So I'll pack my Tena panties 😉 admire the wissshteria, enjoy some nice grub, hear some birdies tweeting and the sound of a ticking grandfarrrvers clock! 💤 😄
I'll be checking in! 🐔🥤💕

• Heart

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Faaaanks sooooo maaach for the baaarrrfday wisshes you laaavely lot! 💕 🥰🐔🐔
So far, received a wilted Triffid off my narc parents plonked on my doorstep, herbal teas and an out of date diary! 😂(y) Whoooohoooo!
It's they thought that counts 🥴 so they say, but so far reading your messages and @Wize Owl 's Acorn Mannz clip has been the highlight! Love you nusties! 💕 xxx
Cuntry crusty old break in da cuntry tomorrow for 24 hours with warrrrm schnacks and cuppas!
Hinch's Crem entrance plants are shrivelled & dead so that's a good omen! 😄
Incoming bragfest and Shaturday ssshoppers pre-recoded Ads with added eye fucking today?
She's yesschterday 's news and I fiiink she knows itttt but needs the dosh!
Have a splendid day everyone!
Happy birthday Magic! May your very own microclimate follow you around shedding sunshine & rainbows on your speshaaaallll day! 👏🏻☀🌈🎂

• Heart

vibrant

Omg my 9 month old did her first poo in the bath the other night I was in hysterics left my husband to sort it while I got her dressed 😆

I miss those days. Screaming at a bath poo and trying to catch it in the water. My boy did a stand up wee on my daughters head in the bath, to rinse the shampoo off. Bear Grills would have loved it.

• Haha
A nusty hens 🐓🐔🐓 convention would be amazzzzzing, I’d loveeeee that if I’m honessssscht. We could hossssst it at the Prom Park. I’ll see if RoyOiOi wants to be a bouncer to keep the Hunzzz out 😂xx
Perfickkkk! Seriously, I'll go - there will be a time when most of the hunzzz lose interest and as the stupid woman says, "Dreams can come true" 😄 so, anything is possible and I think we all value friendship & laughter! xx

• Heart